logo

Safecart
Internet Defender
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Taradale registry
Bad customer services from staff/ owner/manger
4. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
5. (1 hr 27 mins ago)

UNAUTHORIZED BILLING

SAVEACE
Phone: 1(888)593-5216
SAVEACE.COM
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OR AUTHORIZED THIS FAKE/FRAUDULENT COMPANY TO TOUCH, TAKE NOR GO INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS AND UNACCEPTABLE.I WILL COME AFTER WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE IN A LEGAL MANNER.IF I DO NOT RECEIVE ALL OF THE MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.I WILL NOT LET THIS GO, UNTIL SOMEONE PAYS FOR THEIR CRIME.THIS KEEPS HAPPENING TO INNOCENT PEOPLE AND IT IS A SHAME!!!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jul, 2009 by   macbeth_jane 0 Votes
saveace sent me a bill of 19.95 today july 11 2009. i have never knowingly register for any service with them.
they claim to have gotten my info from mylife.com. i hope i will recieve no more bills from all this fraudsters.

My life.com is connected to SAVEACE and also known as reunion.com. I've being recieving numerous payment on my debit card. I believe they distribute your account number to all this fraudulent company which then start making unauthorised billing.

I recieved two times billing of 4.95. i called my life and was told it was a non-refundable fee for accessing mylife.com members contacts. This was after i paid a $60 dollar one year subscription fee in june 2009 for that same purpose.

I was then billed 19.95 today july 11 2009 from saveace. Which i have no clue who they are. I called mylife.com on 18887041900 asking them if they knew something about the billing because i know for a fact that i never used the card for any online billing accept for mylife.com bill. mylife.com denied giving savingace my acct information but accepted giving them my email address. I called savingAce on 1888 593 5216 giving them the account info i used to sign up for mylife.com and i spoke to a representative who told me that mylife.com gave them all my log on details including my credit card number.

which draws a conclusion that mylife.com sells your private information to other fraudulent websites
 19th of Jul, 2009 by   claude l merritt 0 Votes
saveace charged 14.95 unauthorized to my citibank
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   steviepie 0 Votes
Thay took $29.95 from my Creidit card with out my knowloge
 21st of Aug, 2009 by   chris3ds 0 Votes
i was charged $29.90 on my credit by this company I have never heard of! they have just cost me my job!!! I needed the money on my card to purchase car insurance for my new job (i have been out of work since january!) the supervisor at SAVEACE kept apologizing to me & said that she could not even fax a document stating the money will be refunded to my bank for them to felease the funds! I do not no of a company in business today that does not have the ability to send any confirmation be email or fax which os what the supervisor at SAVEACE told me. So in closing watch you cards, never sign up for mylife or reunion.com & report them as you as you see anything suspicious! Good Luck to all & God Bless!
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   Albert Ayala 0 Votes
I just noticed an unauthorized charge of $24.95 on my cc online statement from a company called Saveace from which I have never heard off. I did some research and found out that they are linked to mylife.com who sells saveace you private financial information. Please beware and file your complaint. Saveace has no website to purchase from.
 26th of Aug, 2009 by   Joni K Cason 0 Votes
I had an unauthorized billing come out of my debit card for this company saveace and I dont even know what it is The only other thing I used was Intelius to find my x husbands new address. Intellius also billed me 24.95 and it was only supposed to be .75 for a one time use they refuse to refund my money.
 1st of Sep, 2009 by   brianneb865222 0 Votes
ordered relative search people finder .com got unreliable info for relative and 2495 bill from saver ace unauthorized by me. credit card company says cannot dispute third party billing.
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   BobbyT 0 Votes
This was the same thing that happened to me, three charges 24.95 from Saveace, Privacym and homesvill. All unauthorized charges. Holiday today so reported to bank and closed my account.
 9th of Sep, 2009 by   smacks 0 Votes
How do i get in contact with this saveace 87 does anyone know?
 19th of Sep, 2009 by   Jenniferr 0 Votes
I was unknowingly charged 24.95 for something called saveace!!! I have never heard of this before and I absolutely did not authorize this charge!!! I am very tight with my money and I know I didnt give my information for this charge! I demand a refund on this immediately!!! I am well aware of how I use my card and I monitor my accounts daily!
 19th of Sep, 2009 by   Su1 0 Votes
I know what you mean. I was charged for something the same amount for a 'Grant Program' I never ordered.
I turned out that a company had sold my banking information to a third party...I had to close the one account and open a new one. When I tried to get a refund all I got was the run around...DO NOT ORDER 'ADS BY GOOGLE'! They WILL sell your bank info to third parties and if they are doing it so are others.
Su1
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   P.Cross 0 Votes
Had 2 payments taken out without permission.It's a good thing I check my bank transactions on a regular basis.I got a refund, but it took me having to use a tone that I didn't like using!
 23rd of Sep, 2009 by   harleys mom 0 Votes
WELL FOLKS I HAVE GOTTEN AN ADDRESSS FOR "SAVEACE" AND FOUND OUT BY NOT GIVING THEM MY NAME AND OR ADDRESS AND CREDIT CARD #. I ONLY GAVE THE CUSTOMER # THAT WAS ON MY CREDIT CARD BILL ALONG SIDE OF THEIR TELEPHONE #, THAT INFACT I WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO PLACED THE ORDER WITH THEM.
SO LOOK AT YOUR STATEMENTS AND CALL THEM I ALSO HAVE ATTACHED AN ADDRESS- GOOD LUCK IN GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THEM - I IN FACT WILL! AND THEY CLAIM TO BE PROCESSING IT . I HAVE ATTACHED IT IN CASE IT CAN HELP EVEN ONE PERSON .
THEY WILL BE SENDING DOCUMENTATION INCLUDING NAMES AND NUMBERS SO I CAN PROSECUTE
TELE# 1-888-593-5216
SAVEACE
PO BOX 5152
DES PLAINES ILL. 60017

GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOPE THIS INFO HELPS YOU
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   JP Shaffer 0 Votes
Some one billed me 14.95 twice for a service or payment I have no idea what it is for. I would like to know what this is about and an answer!

100 Conecticut Ave. Norwalk CT 06850 phone: (203) 956 8789 or 888 593 5216

2) The website of fraud: www.savingsace-program.com (this a "program" sponsored by: www.adaptivemarketing.com)

3rd of Oct, 2009 by   saveace ripoff 0 Votes
I too was ripped off to the tune of 3 charges of $19.95. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this now. Never heard of these people. I never buy discount services which is what they said it was. They couldn't give me any information. I had no account # to give them. They couldn't even describe the service they were charging me for. They told me to make a print of the my bank transaction and either fax or mail it to them. I bet that will do alot of good. Ya right! janice from Weymouth, Ma.
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   56 Cheryl 0 Votes
An unauthorized $24.95 was charged to my credit card on both 09/04/09 and on 10/05/09. Please credit my charge card for these amounts and discontinue making unauthorized charges!!!

Watch for Online Cons on Cyber Monday