Unauthorized billing

Phone: 1(888)593-5216
I have never heard or authorized this fake/fraudulent company to touch, take nor go into my checking account.This is outrageous and unacceptable.I will come after whoever is responsible in a legal manner.If i do not receive all of the money that was stolen out of my account.I will not let this go, until someone pays for their crime.This keeps happening to innocent people and it is a shame!!!
Complaint comments Comments (106) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

11th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
saveace sent me a bill of 19.95 today july 11 2009. i have never knowingly register for any service with them.
they claim to have gotten my info from mylife.com. i hope i will recieve no more bills from all this fraudsters.

My life.com is connected to SAVEACE and also known as reunion.com. I've being recieving numerous payment on my debit card. I believe they distribute your account number to all this fraudulent company which then start making unauthorised billing.

I recieved two times billing of 4.95. i called my life and was told it was a non-refundable fee for accessing mylife.com members contacts. This was after i paid a $60 dollar one year subscription fee in june 2009 for that same purpose.

I was then billed 19.95 today july 11 2009 from saveace. Which i have no clue who they are. I called mylife.com on 18887041900 asking them if they knew something about the billing because i know for a fact that i never used the card for any online billing accept for mylife.com bill. mylife.com denied giving savingace my acct information but accepted giving them my email address. I called savingAce on 1888 593 5216 giving them the account info i used to sign up for mylife.com and i spoke to a representative who told me that mylife.com gave them all my log on details including my credit card number.

which draws a conclusion that mylife.com sells your private information to other fraudulent websites
 11th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
bitch u better stop taking peoples numbers and taking money that they never even gave to you
 15th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
They did the same to us, but we can not get ahold of anyone without a membership ID# and never a real person, gonna let the Bank deal with this one, or if no results make a police report, we never signed up for thier services, ther is also another one doing the same thing it is called homesavingsmall.com Beware folks they are coming out of the woodwork, mylife.com did the same thing to us last week, now this week we got hit with 19.95 for the 2 sites listed above.
 17th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I too have just had a payment of 19.95 taken with out my permission from saveace.com. I have never even heard of these people until the statement showed up on my account. I tried calling the number but didn't get any where with that nonsense. I signed up with Mylife.com about a month ago for a 3 month subscription, when I realized that they would continue to charge me every 3 months, I called and canceled with them, so apparently they have done the same to me, sold my info. I'm going to my bank today, I will also file a complaint with BBB. Husband is pissed at me now, why do people have to be so damn shady. I don't see how this can even happen.
 19th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
saveace charged 14.95 unauthorized to my citibank
 25th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thay took $29.95 from my Creidit card with out my knowloge
 26th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

saveAce - i have never knowing register for any service

Saveace sent me a bill of 19.95 today 21/july/2009 I have never knowing register for any service with then.
they claim to have gotten my info from my life com. I hope I will resive no more bill from all this fraudsters
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had this too today and I swear I dint even sign up for mylife or reunion or whatever this is so I am lost and even more since I didnt sign up nowhere, never gave my CC numbers to anyone or my CC did ever leave my hand.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
BTW.. from me they took even $24.95
 15th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Same thing here! MQV acting as agent for "Saveace" deducted $19.95 from my checking account. If you call the toll free number, it asks you for your CC # before you can even find out what's going on!

How they got this info, I don't know. I'm taking it up with my bank, too. I just hope they don't deduct any more from another source! I am going to have to close this account, pronto.
 16th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

saveAce - unaut billinghorized

I found on my debit card a unauthorized billing from Saveace in thye amount of $24.95, it was dated 7/23, I have contacted you 2 times first on 08/02, then again on 08/09 and now on 08/16, now I want my money put back on my card, I contacted an attorney and was told I have thirty days to cancel any transaction that has been done online, for 1 I didn't make this transaction, not ever, and 2 I contacted you immediately, please remove me from your account and reimburst me what you took without my permission. Thank You!
 16th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
One more thing - BEWARE of MyLife - I thought I had signed up for a free membership. They are VERY sneaky! You click on sign up free, but underneath that, in fine print, is an agreement to their terms and conditions which you automatically assume is just typical agreements. NOT SO! You agree to let them deduct virtually anything from your CC or debit account whatever they want!

Not only did Saveace get $19.95, but I was also charged $36.00 ($1.00 supposedly going to charity) for a MyLife/Reunion. There's no telling what else may pop up. So I have to go block my debit card and close my checking account first thing tomorrow morning.

19th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
today is august 19, 2009 an early this morning my debit account had been accessed twice once by saveace an another for homesvingmll. each getting $39.90. I to had use mylife.com for a speical offer on one time search for two dollars. and that is all they took so far. but now i am out $80. I have never used our card online before in fear of this happening but i did and they got us. i will be trying to get our money refunded by the two companys, if they refuse i will be contacting an attorney for the fees. good luck to all an DO NOT use MyLife.com. Trish Greene Lakeland Florida
 21st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
i was charged $29.90 on my credit by this company I have never heard of! they have just cost me my job!!! I needed the money on my card to purchase car insurance for my new job (i have been out of work since january!) the supervisor at SAVEACE kept apologizing to me & said that she could not even fax a document stating the money will be refunded to my bank for them to felease the funds! I do not no of a company in business today that does not have the ability to send any confirmation be email or fax which os what the supervisor at SAVEACE told me. So in closing watch you cards, never sign up for mylife or reunion.com & report them as you as you see anything suspicious! Good Luck to all & God Bless!
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just noticed an unauthorized charge of $24.95 on my cc online statement from a company called Saveace from which I have never heard off. I did some research and found out that they are linked to mylife.com who sells saveace you private financial information. Please beware and file your complaint. Saveace has no website to purchase from.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Also my account was charged 2x $19.95 by SaveAce and when I disputed these charges the bank sent me a letter saying that "this is a merchant that automatically bills your account periodically", though I never even hear about this company. On top of it the bank said it cannot do anything and I have to contact the company directly. I'm wondering if there is this many complaints out there about fraudulent activities of SaveAce if banks could block any payments on customer accounts that come from this company.
 26th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had an unauthorized billing come out of my debit card for this company saveace and I dont even know what it is The only other thing I used was Intelius to find my x husbands new address. Intellius also billed me 24.95 and it was only supposed to be .75 for a one time use they refuse to refund my money.
 28th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
would like to cancel my subscription
 1st of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
ordered relative search people finder .com got unreliable info for relative and 2495 bill from saver ace unauthorized by me. credit card company says cannot dispute third party billing.
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Save Ace took out 19.95 out of my bank account without my permission. The Account they took it from caused me to overdraft my account Something should happen asnd stop these criminals from doing this to someone else Ian Zachafre Taylor West Chester Oh

Contact Us