logo

Penn Warranty Corporation
Rip off
3. (13 mins ago)
wigsway.co.uk
They took money and haven’t provided order
4. (19 mins ago)
Unsolicited calls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SAPDRILL or ERPDRILL, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - They are Fraud. Don't delivery products

SAPDRILL or ERPDRILL Contacts & Informations

SAPDRILL or ERPDRILL

Posted:    godwin2010

They are Fraud. Don't delivery products

South Carolina
Do not buy anything from SAPDRILL or ERPDRILL. The owner of this company is Benny and does business in the name Douglas ocedouglas@gmail.com. don't trust him or his website. I ordered a server from him costing $3899 through a paypal account and I never got it. Luckily I used credit card so I could charge back on time. I want to warn if any of you plant to order something from his website or from him. He is a big fraud.

Benny will receive your call, will speak to you, provide you the invoice and will ask you to pay. once you pay he will answer your calls first few times. slowely he will reduce answering your call and finally he will stop communicating with you. You wont get your product. So please don't deal with him. He is a fraud. His websites are

http://www.sapdrill.com/ or http://www.erpdrill.com/ or http://idesservers.com/

Regards
Godwin

Comments United States Desktop Computers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Oct, 2010 by   SAPDrill Admin 0 Votes
These reviews are FAKE. We are in business from 2006 providing High quality SAP Training at a affordable price. Most of our courses are $299.99 while our competition charges over $1500 for same course while providing very SUB-Standard training.

We take oNLY paypal and Google checkout at our company. These payment processors protect you, the CUSTOMER. If we are scammers, there is no way we can survive. 2 - 3 chargebacks / month and PAypal or Google will shut us dowm.

These FAKE reviews can be made by anyone, hiding behind a screen, impersonating a customer. These reviews are posted as dirty tactics to accuse us. Please review our company proof and WHOIS details.

SAPDrill Doing Business from - 2006 - PLEASE check WHOIS Screenshot

SAPDrill / ERPdrill.com has over 17, 000 Customers - Check backend screenshot.

SAPDrill / ERPDrill.com has over 10 Positive transactions / DAY. Our courses cost $299 - 399/ while the competition charges over $1000 - 1500 for same Course. Of-course they will write negative Reviews.

We are PAyPAL and Google Checkout Certified. Since 2006
 15th of Oct, 2010 by   SAPDrill Admin 0 Votes

24th of Nov, 2010 by   viv21 0 Votes
Yes, They are big fraud.Once Benny received money he didn't reply . Am also victim of this MF company.I purchased SAP HR material in 2008 and Benny charged me 350 $ for latest material.After that I received a link to download pdf file but link was not working...I tried to contact Benny John but he didn't reply...
Don't buy any thing from SAPDRILL/ERPDRILL...If you want through ur money please do charity but don't believe these big cheater ...
 7th of Sep, 2011 by   shiningwang 0 Votes
ERP drill or sales@sapdrill.com or benny@sapdrill.com is a total ly big fraud. I bought IDES APO service at $79.99 USD for one month. but the client which ERP drill provided me is total useless, error met each step. No service. No respondece. I want money back in accordance with their promise, but no money back.
What they 're intrested in is your money without any service.
Do not buy their any kind of product or service. if you want to do, you deserve to regret just like me.
A senior PP freelancer
 7th of Sep, 2011 by   SAPDrill Admin +1 Votes
shiningwang - You bought the Functional Profile. The Functional is reduced because it is using functional roles hence the cheap rate.

The SAP_ALL profile is not $79.99 its $149.99

You refuse to pay for SAP_ALL then complain. This is ridiculous.
 7th of Oct, 2011 by   TOK +1 Votes
I have made several purchases from sapdrill and always obtained my order. I am glad to use them again. There may be some individual issues but I don't think it is general. TK.
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   j.gopal rao +1 Votes
hi
iam gopal rao just this feb 1st 2012 i purchased the sap ides server GRC 10.0 + ECC EHP5 from sapdrillvmware.com which is one of the websites of sapdrill.com or erpdrill.com, after i received the hard drive on 15 th feb 2012 i found the missing servers components which is mentioned on their website sapdrillvmware.com as the server is fully installed and integrated with
1) ECC EHP5 abap+java stack
2) EP 7.02
3) GRC 10.0
4) when i check portal is missing for both above 2 & 3
5) and most important sap never recommend to install the sap server on win 7 operating system but they have installed on windows 7 OS it is a big surprise for me

i am just surprised when i check the that server is not having java stack which is base for running ep 7.02 and grc 10.0 portals here iam attaching the my order copy and server images

i feel sapdrill or erpdrill or sapdrillvmware is not a good place to order the sap ides server as it is been cheating people any way i raise complaint from paypal on this issue but may take some time to resolve this issue, if this website is good then definately they will solve this issue else i will update you with their response.

gopal rao
sharma_1612@yahoo.com

1st of Mar, 2012 by   j.gopal rao +1 Votes
hi

still my problem is not solved, instead of solving my problem sapdrillvmware.com or sapdrill.com or erpdrill.com is asking addition $299 to installed EP 7.02 and provide user id and passwords, i sent around 20 emails for that non they have replyed properly reply every time they ask us to remove our claim from paypal, now what i found is the client number 100, 200 for sap server
valid user ids are not giving to us, the server which is sent to us is not having valid operating system license,

here iam uploading their response with images and what they display on their website regarding their package

gopal rao

30th of Mar, 2012 by   j.gopal rao 0 Votes
Hi
at last my problem is solved
thank you sapdrillvmware.com
Gopal Rao

6th of Jun, 2012 by   ecircs +1 Votes
Hello
I am french, I am an ABAPER freelancer from 8 years. I have bought 2 ides server to SAPDRILL, Benny, in the last 2 years.
Last year I have bought them the SAP landscape implementation of my little company (an abap training center.
I am very happy to work with Benny and his team.
Even if you have an issue ask them and they do it.

Best regards

Yann
 11th of Aug, 2012 by   bjmicbry 0 Votes
I ordered an SAP Server (IDES) ECC 6.0 from SAPdrill.com in January 2012. Order # 888.. I got flagged by Microsoft yesterday that the Windows 7 Version is "NOT" a geniune version!!! I just got off the phone with Microsoft Canada and they have blocked my Windows 7. I Paid 4000.00 for this server and now I cannot use it.. I am very angry and very frustrated that this company is still able to sell to people. I will return this server and TOTALLY EXPECT my money back, or they MUST send me a CLEAN activation code. Microsoft has the company name and the enterprise product ID.
 11th of Aug, 2012 by   bjmicbry 0 Votes
I would like to retract my comment made earlier; these were made in haste. I did get a reply email today from SAPDRILL, and they did fix my problem. I am back on-line and able to work. I do not totally understand why I got the activation lock down from Microsoft, but I am back online and very happy.

Thank you SAPDRILL, and again I, Sincerely, apologize!!!
 15th of Aug, 2012 by   AKHD 0 Votes
I have bought one VM with erpdrill.com, no RFC connections between ECC and other module and after a month, Windows7 OS is expired! It's a waste of time to contact them for support and not a right place to order. I think PAYPAL and erpdrill is tie-up something or erpdrill using loop-wholes in PAYPAL. Please be aware of this.

You can buy the VM which is installed with Windows 2003 Server OS (except erpdrill / sapdrill / sapdrillvmware / installides / idesservers / idesaccess)
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   Sergio Duric 0 Votes
Unfortunately I have to admit that all complaints I heard in this forum are true. I have purchased SAP ECC-ABAP but nothing works, for instance:
-Windows version is not genuine
-Network card is not recognized
-SQLServer services do not start
-No SAP instances are available among other problems.
They have replied few times and promised to release a new VM from scracth but they didn't. Now they ignore me. Despite several attempts to get an answer, I'm hopeless.
Don't buy from SAPDrill.
Regards,
sergioduric@yahoo.com.br
 17th of Oct, 2012 by   VMWareisAwesome 0 Votes
They have posted video on how to help you guys get started on vmware.
All of you claim to want to be SAP Consultants and you cant configure BASIC stuff, like setting up your HOST connections??

How is RFC gonna work, if your Network IP is not even pointing to the FQDN setup in SAP instance? All the video are given Free of charge when you download. 2 - 3 complaints from over hundreds of successful sales.

Spend a little time and get acquainted. Learning SAP is not a walk in the park.
Here is the Server Videos for you that haven't got it.

Hope this helps. Its take 30 mins of work from your end, as these stuff was configured on our network. Once you get it working, you have a perfect VM server that is fully functional.
 18th of Oct, 2012 by   Sergio Duric 0 Votes
I've got these videos but they are worthless in my case.
I followed each step but the product I have does not work.
This is a complete waste of time and money.
I reported this situation to SAPDrill and they promised me a new virtual machine built from scratch.
Despite their promise nothing has been delivered.
I'll post a complaint in Pay Pal.
Sergio Duric
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   Sergio Duric 0 Votes
Well folks,
I'd like to remove this complaint.
After report my problems in this site, SAPDrill has released an updated virtual machine.
I had to download and install everything again. It seemed do work properly, except that its windows was not genuine.
Yet, I had to ask for an access key because I could not create my own programs.
It took some time but they have sent the access key.
Now everything is working fine.
Regards.
 20th of Dec, 2012 by   srikarm 0 Votes
well folks, we got not working software from him.
we contacted once and he was not willing to help and asking about more RAM.
But at first there was no RAM issue because SAP was not running in the VM machine.
we contacted so many times but he is not picking up the phone or replying email.
I want to contact him through complaintsboard that fix the issue and move on.

Why this guy is doing like this after getting so much money for the software not proving initial support when software doesnt work.
really disgusting and frustrating.
 21st of Dec, 2012 by   srikarm 0 Votes
Guys never ever buy from SAPDRILL. Once you make payment using paypal, he will deliver non working software and even if you file claim with your credit card or paypal, they do not pay your money back because as per paypal policy, they do not listen to the software service request and you will loose your whole money because sapdrill is a fraud company operated by a one person who gives address of USA and belongs to CANADA. You actually call Canada number from USA number without realizing it and end up paying extra bill. No body will respond to your call or email.
 15th of Jan, 2013 by   Pimentel 0 Votes
I am waiting for a long time to receive a developer key but always when I call Benny on Gtalk he change his status to offline. It was my last business with them!

How to Buy a Digital Camera