SAP - FICO Module

MLC College of Business,Technology and Healthcare
Calgary, Alberta
Phone: 403-714-0716
My name is Hemansu Vadwala and I am an immigrant. I landed here in the month of February-2008.

I joined this institute for studying SAP FICO module in the month of March-2009 and for that I paid $3000.00 fees. They taught online. They provide study material through email instead of books. They never teach in deep and fundamentally. They provided a project for practise. The project was of an Indian company and it was as per the Indian laws and regulations because of which I could not complete my project. When I contacted to my tutor Mr. Tony, he informed me you should demand the Canadian based company project from Naren Gokulan who is the chief representative of the MLC College. I talked with him and demanded the Canadian based company project. I could not get it still to-day.

I gave my exam in the month of May-2009 and still they have not handed me the result. When ever I talked with them about this result issue they were talking on another track and tried to avoid me. Still I have not received the course certificate from this institute.

In order to pay the fees for the course I borrowed $3000.00 from IAF Momentum Institute @ rate of 5% interest. My instalment has already started and I am paying it regularly. I think this institute does not have an official license to teach SAP Accounting Program in Canada. They are misguiding new immigrants as well as the people of Canada.

I rang Mr. Naren oftenly and put the message in his voice mail box. He never call back to me.

It is my humble request to you please helps me for getting the course certificate and result of my exam as well as to provide the project of a Canadian Company. Otherwise refund my fees with interest.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Colleges and Universities
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have studieed in MLC College and got excellent training and coaching. I work in a multinational now.
Please contact the head office in Toronto and I can ensure you your greviances will be taken care 100%.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Still i am waiting for solution. But there is nothing outcome.
 14th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
Typical of them. Absoulutely avoid MLC at all costs. They told me that I can use them as a reference when I apply for jobs. Complete outright liars. When I called them to ask for reference, Andrea/Aparna (same person) told me no we cant because we dont really know how good you are. That means their exam is just a scam. Totally avoid them they are preying on low income new immigrants by telling them they can start making $80/hr rightaway after training. Friends, there is no such thing. Outright liars.

Contact Us