Santander / Drive Financial

VIOLATES Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

I am having issues with Santander. I filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in February 2010 and included a reaffirmation agreement to keep my car. On July 21 of 2010 I was allowed to reconsider and decide whether I wanted to keep my car in 60 days. Now I am only 20 days in and Santander will not accept my motion to recind! The BK code also states that I have 30 days from the date the agreement was approved! ... It was approved on July 21st! Hello! No one has the correct information and when I have spoken with great representatives nothing they have told me is valid the next day! In the morning I have to call again ready to share all of the legal code I RESEARCHED MYSELF just so I can complete my bankruptcy, surrender my car, and move on with my life!

... And on top of it all, there representatives are extremely rude when it comes to clients in Bankruptcy, I cried after speaking with them on two occasions! After reading all the complaints filed against them I am glad to find I am not alone! If anyone files a law Suit against them I would like to join them!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Loans
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us