logo

Signet Financial Group
Auto Warranty
3. (44 mins ago)
vacation rental partners
vacation rental partners marketing reviews scam
4. (49 mins ago)
dangerouslyeasyesl.com
The owner started to steal from me
5. (52 mins ago)
VBUZZER.COM
Charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

, Santa Barbara, California Complaints & Reviews - Brendan Pascale, a WELL KNOWN SEX OFFENDER in the SANTA BARBARA area WAS STALKING MY SON AND ON THE LOOSE!

Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-06-25 by    Complainant65545457475

Brendan Pascale | Pascallen, Inc & BeABartender
1220 Bath St Apt 12, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Santa Barbara, California
Phone: 650-245-6197
scaminformer.com
Brendan Pascale, a well known sex offender in the Santa Barbara area puts out ads on craigslist advertising hirings for bartending positions from a company named Pascallen, Inc. under the phone number 650-245-6197 SPECIFICALLY to STALK his victims!!!

I responded to one of his companies ads, and filled out an application at his office. I didn't have time to stay for an interview but i met Brendan Pascale and didn't think anything was wrong whatsoever. When I got home and did my research on the company, I FOUND LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF SEX OFFENDER ALERTS about this guy Brendan Pascale!!! I was relieved to know that I didnt stay for an interview.

The following day when picking up my child at his school (my son is 11 years old) I saw this DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL in the PARKING LOT OF THE SCHOOL looking right at us!!!

I drove immediately to the police station and filled out a police report. Apparently there wasn't enough substantial evidence to build some sort of case. BUT THIS MAN NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!! BRENDAN PASCALE DOB: 05/03/86 REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!!!

Just google "Brendan Pascale" it is INSANE how many complaints were made against this sicko. Look at some of these other complaints on the guy:

/link removed/
/link removed/

Comments United States Employers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2012 by   brendanp 0 Votes
ATTN ALL:

I AM A VICTIM OF THIS SLANDER AND LUDICROUS NONSENSE. Someone I once knew posted these in an attempt to make me angry and tarnish my name. The perpetrator posted over 15 of these fake reports over websites (like this one) and even went out of their way 'optimize them' so they stay in the search results. (An internet tactic called SEO, Search Engine Optimization)

All of these reports were posted over a 1-3 day span, around June 24th - 26th by the same individual. This is easy to decipher, as you will find they are all done on (or around) the same day, by the same usernames, with the same slanderous content. Due to the way these 'Complaint' websites are setup, it is very hard to get in touch with the administrators of the website and get these removed. However, I am in the process and doing my best.

In California, you can view any registered sex offender, so, for those that are curious, please view the following link: http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/.
Megan’s Law was built to provide the public access to ALL records of EVERY sex offender. You can go directly to the search by clicking this link:
http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.aspx?lang=ENGLISH . Search my name and you'll find no results, as these posts are obvious lies and complete nonsense that was posted in an effort to tarnish my name and anger me.

The perpetrator has unfortunately also done this to numerous other victims, utilizing these same sites to distribute almost identical forms of slander. If you have any doubts or questions, you can contact me via the real phone number the perpetrator posted on these ads, 650-245-6197. I haven't and will not change my number due to these malicious posts. Once again, this ridiculous information is completely FAKE. Thanks for reading and wish me luck in getting these slanderous posts removed.

Kind Regards,