sander consumer

payments do being applied right

satander consumer
Dallas, Texas
Phone: 18882224227
Ive had triad for three years with no problem and sander consumer took over and got my account all messed up I have attorney look into it for me we need class action suit against them they are very rude people to deal with. Ilost my job in 08 and still fight to pay my payments they dont care.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Loans
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
They lost our payment this pass month . Sent them copies of money we had traced. They did in fact get the payment. Money order wash cashed by them and processed. YET the y still refuse to credit my money and call saying the payment is late. Also have not sent a statement since June 2013. We have contacted the Texas State Attonery Generals Office, who also said to contact out State Attorney Generals Office. They come under the law of both. After reviewing this site and many others..I believe this company is scamming and frauding and Harrassing people. We get calls everyday. By law they have to credit my account the money. It is legal proof they got payment. Yet they say they didn't and can't credit it. Time to report them to Attorney General's Office and class action law suit.. Let's put a stop to these people illegal acts !!

Contact Us