logo

Ripberger, Maguire & Mathews
Fake Marriage Agency
3. (59 mins ago)
rising sun pools
bad business, lies, fraud, over billing
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Swinton Insurance
ILLEGAL BANK WITHDRAWALS
5. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
Itek Canada.com
Does not respond to my phone & e - mail complaints about their failure to ship the products ordered and paid for by credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

very disappointed

Greent tech Samsung
Saddar
Karachi, Pakistan
i am addressing Samsung because they have failed in providing support for this matter. I bought my samsung galaxy grand duos 5 months back in the country for my son's birthday and, as far as I know, it has a 1 year warranty + accidental coverage which has been already charged on to me at the time of buying this product without our concerns we pay for insurance as well as for the warranty . I went to an authorized support center in saddar after the phone screen got damage in an accident during prayer i took the phone to greent tech support centre where i wrote a long page incident story that how this happened where this incident took place and etc and i must informed you the green tech samsung staff is very rude they even dont know how behave in front of a customer ...well finally they admitted my cell phone taking all the documents i have of my product from me i submitted the phone on 21st april 2015 ...i waited to long to get any message or call from them when ever i call Green tech they never pick up their phones God knows what kind of service samsung is providing us in of paying so much to the company ..Well after a loooong wait must be around 12 to 15 days later i got a call from the insurance company start asking about the phone details where as my all the document where with them now you tell me how would you remember the shop the name and the date and amount of purchase when your all of your documents are with them ...i told them the entire story that how my phone screen got brooked and all they said you will receive your phone some on 20th may 2015 i received a message of collecting my mobile from the green tech i went there to collect my phone i waited long time there while they were looking for my phone finally they gave me my phone but without repairing it under my insurance plan and wow now my camera is not even working when i asked the reason they said did you told us to check the phone before giving us for the insurance claim its all your fault and when i asked the reason of not calming it they said call samsung helpline and then i called the helpline the guy told me to call green tech or write to samsung woow . One we pay to much for items like samsung second when it comes to claim for money they put things on your shoulder great
The attention was awful and dissapointing, and the worst of it all is that they didn't provide any solution to my problem, which is well known by the company.
Why does the end-user have to pay for the lack of coverage I bought it legally in my country of residence, I have the invoice to prove the warranty is still valid and yet it seems like, by the way I was tretaed, that my phone wasn't made by Samsung, they just didn't care at all.
It shouldn't matter where the phone was bought, it's still a Samsung no matter where you are.
I've been a loyal customer of samsung products and I expected a lot more from the company, i'm really disappointed and i will write on blogs and pages news papers about the fraud of accidental coverage and all thanks

Captain Rahim
Comments Pakistan Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Oct, 2007 by   madan rai 0 Votes

Samsung - stop incoming and outgoing
India

i have not received the outgoing and incoming call. i want the detail about my mobile number is 09312685298. service area not displayed in my mobile. pls. reply. thank you
 30th of Oct, 2007 by   Bindesh 0 Votes

Samsung - Worse hard disk
India

hdd crashed 4 times. Every replaced hdd was undetectable. I wanted to backup my data for that i unpluged it and intalled on my brother's pc. It burned with smoke. 2 hdd gone the same way whereas western digital hdd worked in same conditions. Dealer's adviced me to buy seagate but i was stupid...
 6th of Jan, 2008 by   mohamed 0 Votes

Samsung - battery probsss
India

Basically am a samsung mobile user... i like the options,process speed etc., etc., still i want to avoid the mobile..coz of the battery prob.. wat to for this.. any samsung mobiles have greater stand by time.... pls inform me.........
 29th of Oct, 2008 by   Valerie 0 Votes

Samsung - Service is bad
samsung.com

My Samsung SRS2029CVW fridge freezer doesn't work, and I have been waiting for over 2 weeks for a replacement. The service is bad!
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   E Richards 0 Votes

Samsung - Samsung DVD/VIDEO recorder
Wales|Gwent
United Kingdom

Samsung DVD/VIDEO RECORDERS are absolute rubbish and my advice to anyone considering purchasing one is an emphatic DON'T. I contacted Samsung to complain about the product I purchased from them 3 months ago and I'm still waiting to hear from them despite sending them a number of emails.
 8th of Jul, 2009 by   adora 0 Votes

Samsung - fridge and freezerRSH1NHMH
United Kingdom

BEWARE DONT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM SAMSUNG as the company had very bad customer services even you have warranty you spend so much money calling their prime telephone no. for follow-up when your item breakdown. They dont know how to deal with it
 13th of Jul, 2009 by   thirunarayanan 0 Votes

Samsung - not printing
venkateshwara brwsing center
India

i have two printers .which is made by samsung
i have three monitors. which is product by samsung

now one printer and one monitor is not working
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   Sri RAmakrishna 0 Votes

Samsung - unauthorised charges
India

My mobile number is 9866733731 ; India; I have been charging unauthorised deduction of Rs 15/- each, t wo times

I want to complain, on what account you have charged this

Kindly UNSUBSCRIBE IMMEDIATELY
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   Nagbhushan H J 0 Votes

Samsung - Compatibility
Utopia Inc.
Washington DC
Washington

Hi, I have got Samsung SCH-W619 phone from India one year ago. Right now I am in Washingon DC US. Trying to use this phone with AT&T sim card. But my mobile is not recognizing sim card. Is there any settings to be done? Please let me know.
 1st of Oct, 2009 by   dHarrisnz 0 Votes

Samsung - Prize draw
New Zealand

i have also had a randomly selected and won $250000gb pounds eagerly went to prize@clix.pt and got nothing. I own a nokia phone but enter nothing.
D.Harris New Zealand.

Samsung - recharging barred

Hello,
My mum phone was barred from recharging simply because she inputed wrong number during recharging. kindly unlock her phone please. her number is: 08033616721. kindly expedite action and do the needful please...

Samsung - recharge barred

Hello,
My mum phone was barred from recharging simply because she inputed wrong number during recharging. kindly unlock her phone please. her number is: 9496402169. kindly expedite action and do the needful please...
 22nd of Dec, 2009 by   EdwF87 0 Votes

Samsung - Bad driver support
Samsung

The Samsung reclaim is a relatively new offering from Samsung. My wife likes the phone just fine, but Samsung doesn't support connecting the phone to Windows 7, a product which came out less than 3 months after the release of the phone. If we didn't have a 32 bit PC in the house she would be SOL.
 1st of Jan, 2010 by   DICONUBI 0 Votes

Samsung - PESIMA CALIDAD DE LOS PRODUCTOS
Colombia

LAS FOTOS ADJUNTAS LO DICEN TODO.

NUNCA COMPREN PRODUCTOS SAMSUNG. PESIMA CALIDAD Y SERVICIO

ESCRIBÍ A SAMSUNG Y ME RESPONDIERON QUE NO CAMBIABAN EL PRODUCTO

COMPRE UN LCD 32" HACE 3 AÑOS Y PRACTICAMENTE ESTÁ PARA DESECHAR
 25th of Jan, 2010 by   govindguda 0 Votes

Samsung - not repairing tv
tv, mobiles etc
samsung.com

i bought a samsung tv set in 1997. on 17.o1.10 tv was burst . I regiter a complain on 20.01.10 with no bp 8413262244 . on the same technician came and he took card of tv . After 6 days the tv card is not repaired, on enquirying, the anser is " Today it will be comleted " But yet that day is not came.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Ardenne 0 Votes

Samsung - Between best buy and samsung I dont know who is worse
samsung.com

I have been trying to get my washing machine fixed for a month now, between best buy and samsung I dont know who is worse. If i ever get it fixed my shadow will not darken there door again.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   spservices 0 Votes
samsung have the worst service will never buy from them no tvs and no other appliances very bad service
 3rd of Apr, 2010 by   srk125 0 Votes

Samsung - LOST MY MOBILE, MODEL : SGH-N620

Sir,
I lost my mobile phone bearing model: SGH - N620 and its IMEI no. is 3521790049083013

Name : S.Ravi Kumar
Last used No. 09594433573
 27th of Apr, 2010 by   tim745 0 Votes

Samsung - Out of business
Repairtech
Maryland

Purchase Extended service plan not able to reach company, TVnot working and repairtech went out of business .

Medical Identity Robbers