logo

Choice Home Warranty
Non payment for repairs
4. (37 mins ago)
Choice Home Warranty
Fraud, failure to pay, lying
5. (44 mins ago)

Samsung / Split AC 1.5 ton Contacts & Informations

Samsung / Split AC 1.5 ton

Posted:    G.Saravanan

Cheating people

My name is Saravanan I am from Chennai Tamilnadu in India today (18-May-07) we bought (booked) one Samsung split AC in my father name Mr. P. Govindan he is a central Government Employee he is having the facility to by a materials through Central Stores Deportment (CSD Canteen). Today morning by 10am we went to fort CSD in Chennai, Tamilnadu to by one 1.5 ton split Ac they asked to pay the amount through DD we took the DD and paid by 10.30 am itself they (CSD) given a token to as and they asked to come by 2.30 PM to collect the formality letter we waited up to 2.30 Pm not only we lot of people in the same condition. But sharply we got the letter by 2.30 pm that’s grate then only we came to know that we want to collect the Split AC from one authorized dealer one how is setting 15 Km away from the current location.

Then we reached the place finely now me and my father is happy because after this much of time waste at least we achieved today’s target but there one more big surprise is waiting for us.

The dealer (Ponnmoney Marketing Private Limited, #4 Railway Colony 1st street, Metha Nagar, Chennai-600029 ph: 237428883, 23742885, 23742887) simple saying the delivery time will takes another one week to 10 days.

During the billing nobody informed, during the time of collecting letter also nobody informed, after wasting one full day we reaching there to collect the material then only we come to know message.

The dealer is shouting on as and he is telling “if you r not willing to wait you can cancel the order” but the thing is there is no procedure to cancel also. Ok, then we accept to wait for the period then he is asked us to sign in delivery Chelan and also in all the formality papers if you are not signing we will not take the order like that he is saying. There is no other go we signed in all the paper including the delivery Chelan and came back home with out any material. My very big worry is the amount which paid also money nobody giving anything freely but they taken our money with out giving proper documents.

I never seen this kind of worst Dealer (Ponnmoney Marketing Private Limited, #4 Railway Colony 1st street, Metha Nagar, Chennai-600029 ph: 237428883, 23742885, 23742887) in my life.

Finely he said “this is the procedure” that is for the dealer or for Samsung I don’t know. One thing i want to say is we went to buy an AC but we Booked it (that also not 100%).
Comments India Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Apr, 2008 by   aravind 0 Votes
yes i too agree with the poor service from the samsung elaers.
They doesnt know how to treat people and ther are not properly trained.
Especially the A/C dealers(installation) and the mechanics in samsung installation have no sense and behaviour and in chennai we experienced the same from the samsung A/C installation.

We had a bad experience with samsung and hence we asked our seller to retake the Samsung A/C and provide us a LG A/C.

AfterAll Customer Satisfaction is more expected from reputed companies...
 26th of May, 2008 by   Khanna 0 Votes
I do agree the POOR customer service being rendered now a days. I too bought the same 1.5 Ton Samsung AC from Sakshe Electronics, #84 GN Shetty road, T.Nagar, Chennai. Ph: 42606009 95 Lines0, 28154435/36, Fax : +91-44-421222345. WWW.sakshe.com, on 16th September 2006 on down payment.
The AC was promised to be delivered on the same day but it came only after 2 days.

The worst part is, after the installation the AC was working fine only for very few days. The compressor started giving abnormal noice, while switching ON and many times while the AC was running. We immediately made a complaint to the dealer and we were routed to the Central Customer Care, which is another IR-RESPONSIBLE wing I have never seen in my lifetime. The call was acknowledged after many days and the response we received over phone was : "It is a normal sound only". The point to be noted here is, no one bothered to visit our place and examined the condition of the AC, but the customer care person gave us such an annoying reply and the call was cut abruptly.

We managed to control our agony for few more days. Later on our neighbours in the flat started complaining to us about the noice the AC was creating. They even told us many times that their children were not able to study becoz of this noice and some of their KIDS [Babies] couldn't sleep becoz of this disturbance.

With NO choice the complaint was logged once again in the following month. Finally a technician came and examined the AC. He also didnt have the patience to wait and diagnose the issue. The compressor normally starts only after few minutes after the switiching ON. He told us the same reason and said sometimes due to Low voltage problem, such sound may come. I also cross verified his statement with my friends and colleagues, they said no such sound comes.

This issue was going on for the last one and half years [>18 months]. Finally in the month of Feb 08, our AC stopped working all of sudden. We made a complaint again. They came and did a visual inspection and asked us to check the electrical lines with some electrician. We approached the electrical dept and requested them to check the LOAD test. They examined and said everything is fine. Again we approached the Samsung Customer care and reported the status. After a month [during April] another technician came and he said the condensor has to be replaced. He took the condensor and came after 2 weeks and fit the new one. But the AC didnt get ON. He fitted back the OLD condensor and said becoz of LOW voltage only it is not getting ON. We tried explaing him to our level best. But everything went on ruin.

We again made a strong complaint to the customer care. In the last week of April, another technician came. He examined well and said the COMPRESSOR has gone and it has to be replaced. He said he will update this information in their database and will make some arrangements to replace the COMPRESSOR with a new one [since we have 5 yrs USELESS warranty for this compressor]. Finally in the first week of May, they came and removed the compressor and said they will fit the New one in two days. Till now no response from them. SUMMER is almost over. You can imagine the level of uncomfortness we could have experienced during the hot SUN. Esp the ladies and kids who are in my home suffer a lot during the MID DAY. When I look at them after returning back from office, it makes me to feel worse. I could see the tiredness from their face. I have also seen their health has totally gone worst becoz of this HOT summer.

Afterall why we purchase an AC. It is mainly for a comfort for our famliy during the HOT summer. I am not sure when this issue is going to be closed. But only thing I can say to you all is :
"I DEEPLY REGRET FOR PURCHASING SAMSUNG AC'.

Just thought of sharing this with you all... pl take care and be aware of their responsiveness...
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by   zulfiquar 0 Votes
I purchased a samsung window ac on April 13, 2008 from SAMSUNG PLAZA, SADAR BAZAR, AGRA. the cooling is not proper. I complained customer service help desk but they sent no one a technician to check. i called the showroom and requested them to send a technician. They did not sent someone. and he informed that he is a technician for installation not for replacement and we need to contact the cust care help desk for replacement. I have made many calls till now but no one is assuring me of replacing the AC. my phone no. is 9837147725 & address is 18/147, 6A6, khairadi tola, tajganj, agra
 10th of Jun, 2008 by   salam k 0 Votes
Thanks for this information. I just decided to buy a samsung AC Split unit for my home but after reading these comments and probing into the details I have cancelled my plan of contacting Samsung... I will inform everyone who intends to deal with Samsung. Actually there in Karachi, Pakistan samsung has set a campaign of selling there AC Split which has produced a craze through media advertizing...
 16th of Jun, 2008 by   m sreejesh 0 Votes
I purchased a samsung window ac on March, 2008 from MARUTI ELECTRONICS ANKLESHWAR, GUJARAT. From the first day while starting AC in Swing mode, abnormal noise is coming, so i complaint to customer care. Mr. Chaterji (service engineer) came. He applied some jell type material on swing blade & told that your complaint is in under observation. After 10 days I once again contacted customer care regarding the status of my complaint, they told that your complaint is closed. so once again i registered new complain no is 4009041174, Mr chaterji came & he is telling that I want to open your AC.
As this one is new, I told him to give replacement instead of dismantling.

What your quality control people is doing while checking the job.

I Deeply unhappy with your product & Service engineer.

Kindly tell me what should I do.
My contact no 09824261508
 16th of Jun, 2008 by   Syam 0 Votes
I also purchased SAMSUNG split AC one month back. Now itself it is not working. SAMSUNG service too worst, Please don't buy SAMSUNG AC's, my suggestion is go for VOLTAS. I researched so much time on AC's, finally I took bad AC.

Please don't buy SAMSUNG AC's.

Thank,
Syam.
 6th of Jul, 2008 by   Rajinikumar 0 Votes
Thanks for all. Luckily i got chance to read these experiences from various people. I just saved my money and time. I planned to buy a Samsung split ac tomorrow.

Guys, anyone suggest which is the best product in Split AC.

Regards
Rajini
 15th of Aug, 2008 by   Sarfraz 0 Votes
Few days ago i have purchased 1.5 ton Split unit but i am anxious to know that performance of Samsung is not good.
Samsung should pay its attention to this matter.My ac took almost 20 days in the begining to start working .i do not know what will become of it in future

Regards

Sarfraz
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   Rajendranath L 0 Votes
We have purchased an Samsung A.C 1.5 Ton about one and half year ago. Recently we shifted our house to newly built. Shifted our A.C too. After fixing it very seldom we used our A.C. Meanwhile suddenly one stopped its cooling process and started only air was blowing. Called the technician and he attended the complaint and replaced a part called capacitor in the outer unit.
After replacement of capacitor A.C was functionin normally.

Suddenly one day total system was stopped functioning.

What might the problem please let me know. It's either electrical or mechanical.
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   Gautam 0 Votes
Thank God I came across this page! I had finalized buying my 2 Ton Split AC - Samsung. Now I have decided to opt out - NO MORE SAMSUNG - I will pay extra and go for Hitachi or Carrier - may be I will check Panasonic and LG also.

G. K. Ganguly
Kolkata
 27th of Apr, 2009 by   Tank 0 Votes
samsung is such a well known brand but its a shame how due to the foolishness of some careless dealers this big brand is taking a big blow on ratings, i have used a few samsung products and i am quite happy with their performance. i am planning to buy a split a/s so i was doing some research on the netand i came across this blog. well choosing samsung was at the back of my mind but i think it would be better to spend little more and go for performance in the long run. After all the reserach that I have done I would short list. 1. O GENERAL 2. CARRIER 3. HITACHI 4. VOLTAS 5. LG

its really sad when these electronic items conk off even though the companies spend milions on R&D but there are some manufacturing defects which are very sometimes very hard to catch during quality control. But companies should back dealers and take full responsibility of such faulty products. In the end what matters most is "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION"

its always good to buy stuff from authorised dealers who have a history of good customer care and after sales service.

I work for Philips in Dubai and we can go the extra mile just to make sure that the customer is happy.

Tayseer
Dubai U.A.E
 31st of May, 2009 by   DEVANSH 0 Votes
Well I came this blog very late, already had bought samsung 1.5 ton a/c. I am worried tht i may not have to go through same problem..
GOD my MONEY
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   Fati10k 0 Votes
I am glad that I have come through this bolg just a day before i was about to finalize buying a SamSung Split AC. Now I have changed my mind and planning to buy Hitachi or Voltas. I would appreciate any review by anyone on these companies Split Ac's(1.5ton).
Fatima
 25th of May, 2010 by   Tarunkumar M 0 Votes
I am a proud owner of an samsung ac. I already own a godrej ac. Both are doin good . Samsung biosleepplus is one of the best selling ac's at the moment . So nuthing to worry about.At the end of the day i ll go for an samsung ac.
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   SOHANLAL AGARWAL 0 Votes
WE HAVE PURCHASED SAMSANG SPLIT AC MODEL NO. AS 18 ASTL SR.NO. 0025PPOSC00736 AND 0023PPISC00452 FROM BECOOL ENGINEERS SALES AND SERVICES, SHOP- NO2, SUVARNA NIWAS, NEAR NEELKANT APTS, KADAMWADI, MAROL PIPE LINE, ANDHERI - EAST, MUMBAI - 400059, TEL - 9833126437, 28477072, Email - becoolengineers@yahoo.in. BY CHALLAN NO -03/2010-11 DATED- 08/04/2010.

WE PAID RS. 25000/- BY CHEQUE AND Rs. 1400/- BY CASH AS AGREED FOR ONE SPLIT AC OF SAMSUNG WITH INSTALLATION AND ELECTRIFICATION WORK WITH ELECTRICAL TRIPPERS WITH WIRE AND CASING CAPING WITH ALL LABOUR CHARGE.

ONCE WE PAID THE AMOUNT THE SAID PARTY LEFT THE HALF JOB, AND NOT COMPLETED INSTALLATION AS DECIDED, TILL THE DATE WE ARE NOT IN RECEIPT OF PAYMENT RECEIPT AND ORIGINAL INVOICE FOR THE PURCHASE OF AC.

WE TRIED TO CONTACT MR. VIREN PRO. OF BECOOL ENGINEERS, BUT HE IS NOT RESPONDING.

IT IS SIMPLE MATTER OF NON COMPLIANCE OF WORK ONCE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT.

SO WE REQUEST YOU TO TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTIONS AGINST SUCH AGENCIES WHICH ARE SUPPLING GOODS BUT NOT COMPLITING JOB.

LOOKING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE AND ACTION

THANKING YOU

FROM

SOHAN LAL AGARWAL
B - 21, AVANTI APT, SIMPOLI ROAD, HARIDAS NAGAR, MUM BAI - 400092, BORIVALI -WEST
e-mail : agarwal_sohanlal@rediffmail.com
 15th of Jun, 2010 by   alexsingh 0 Votes
Yes! Buying things in CSD is a worst experience. The canteen management behaves as if things belongs to them. But they must understand, they are not giving there things, it is government materials given to every ex service men. What to do. Because army culture is a slavery cultury. Officers getting royal treatment in stores where as all PBOR's are treated in a rude and unjustified manner
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   s.bharani dharan 0 Votes
always samsung giving very poor customer service and the product also seems good but perfoming very worst.

Credit Card Skimming + ATM and Debit Skimming