Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Samsung Galaxy Y

Posted: 2013-03-03 by

so many problems

Hi all,
Am a Samsung galaxy y user. I bought this phone happily before few months. Bt now am totally disappointed with it. It has lot of problems. The problems are as follows-
1. It often shows "sd care removed unexpectedly".
2. It gets restarted.
3. Battery gets drained out fast.
4. Many charger are not compatible to charge this phone. Either its not getting charged or the touch is not working while charging.
Please fix all these problems. Kindly say me the solution. Awaiting for your reply.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Your name: S.k. Shabeer
Address: 6, parthasarathy puram, 1st street, north usman road, t.nagar, chennai-600017
Phone model: SAMSUNG GALAXY Y GT-S5360MAAINS, metallic gray color
IMEI No: 359462/04/008636/4

Phone model : Samsung galaxy Y

last used number: 9920374846

New contact no: 9820437510
Please help me in finding my cell phone urgently.Its my due and humble request to you.
 14th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Samsung Galaxy Y - poor hardware quality
India

within 4 months back button on touch screen of samsung galaxy Y has stopped working. this is definitely poor quality issue.
as compared to nokia touch screen phone this phone is too bad with respect to the quality of material used, easily you can remove cover of phone. very unsatisfied.
 26th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
DEAR SIR/MAM,
hi this is Neeraj Kumar I have lost my phone when i was coming from the friend party.i have lost it at Ranjeet Nagar.I will so helpfull to you if you help me to finding my phone.The phone IMEI no is 359462045389227 and my Sim no is 8588961471.kindly give some attention to this request.
thankyou,
yours obediently,
Neeraj Kumar
Contact no:9650919288
 24th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
how i can get back my samsung galaxy mobile??????????
 4th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have lost my mobile nr mehdipatnam few days back.IMEI num is 352384050935701
pls trace it
 19th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Samsung Galaxy Y - lost mobile
India

i have lost my cell phone samsung galaxy y [imei no:-358894042082614]
on 20-nov-2012 timing 9:45 am.
 26th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Samsung Galaxy Y - incoming call auto ends
Philippines

Hi. When i receive calls on my samsung galaxy young, the calls end automatically after 8 seconds? I encounter same problem with each incoming call. When I'm the one making calls its fine.How do i fix this?please help
 21st of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
even me. i bought the phone and with in a month it's 'back ' button had been stopped working. so i was un satisfied by this. dear veiwers i suggest its better if you increase ur budget and go to samsung ace series...
 20th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
my samsung galaxy y was stolen at the police station in manila can you help me blocking it
this is the imei no.NKVE-6478-6M48-ZRW5-DN34
and this is the number of my phone 639217576253
 6th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear Customer,

We Thank you for your feedback.

We wish to contact you in regards with the above complaint, however, we are unable to do so in absence of your contact details.

Kindly email us a suitable date, time and phone number for us to call you on p.shah@samsung.com.

Regards,
Samsung Customer Service Team.
 7th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
Samsung Customer Service Team.
 11th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
Samsung Customer Support Team.
 5th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
im getting thousands of calls n phn has been sold i want my add 2 b deleted
 5th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
If you sold your phone, how are you still getting "thousands" of calls?

SAMSUNG Logo SAMSUNG