logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
2. (1 mins ago)

Sams Club Complaints & Reviews - Do not purchase jewelry there

Sams Club Contacts & Informations

Sams Club

Posted:    ZacO74

Do not purchase jewelry there

SAMS Club
I purchased a wedding band at Sam's Club 3 years ago and a diamond fell out. Their solution is for me to take it to a jeweler for repair. This conflicts with there online posted policies for returns. The customer service employees were rude, the store manger was rude, and their 800 number was rude and did not offer help. I have been a customer there since 2004 and spend thousands every year. But I have canceled my membership and will no longer purchase memberships as gifts as well. To sum it up, Sam's club lost $100k + (over a lifetime of purchases) by not following there own return policy.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Feb, 2010 by   noneofyerbusiness 0 Votes
You can't return an item purchased 3 YEARS ago! Merchandise does not last forever. Sam's sells jewelry, they do not work on it! Just my opinion! Should have purchased the extended warranty perhaps?
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   LYNDA MULLLINAX 0 Votes
DO NOT PURCHASE JEWELRY IN SAMS CLUB THEY LIE ABOUT THEIR POLLICY OF RETURNING AND UPGRADING YOUR JEWELRLY, WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN JEWELRLY THEY SAY NO. WHICH IS NOT WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME WHEN I PURCHASED A 1500.00 RING . NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM PEOPLE THAT LIE. L.M.
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   LYNDA MULLLINAX 0 Votes
Sams does nothing but lie to customers about their return pollicy.on jewelry. I am not happy with them I shoped for jewelry because of their policy to upgrade but when I returned to upgrade they told me I could not will not shop at sams ever again. they only care about themselvs and not the little people
 21st of Nov, 2013 by   L. Allin 0 Votes
I had the same experience, I purchased a ring and a stone fell out -- $2200 ring. They would not return it and pretty much stuck to that is our return policy. I have been a member for 16 years and have purchased many, many items there... not sure if I will be renewing.

2010 Year End Tax Tips