logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (8 mins ago)
Boulevard Motors
misrepresentation in selling a car
3. (12 mins ago)

528 LITTLE LEAGUE BLVD.
Clarksville, Indiana
Phone: 8122807608
SALVATIONARMY.COM
I WENT TO SALVATION ARMY IN CLARKSVILLE, IN, AND THE MANAGER AND THE CASEWORKER THEIR WHERE BOTH VERY RUDE.I SPENT 2HOURSESHOPPING AND THAN WAS TOLD I HAD TO LEAVE COME BACK TOMARROW CAUSE THE VATURE TIME RAN OUT PLUS WAS TOLD (NO)WE WONT AND CANNOT HOLD YOUR STUFF TILL TOMARROW.I SUGGEST THAT THEIR DEFFINATLY BE REPLACEMENTS FOR BOTH THOSE EMPLOYEES.I FEEL MAJOR DISCRIMINATION(RACISM) AND WOULD LIKE FOR THE ISSUSE TO BE RESOLVED.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Feb, 2013 by   foxygrandma -1 Votes
When you use all caps you are shouting and that is being rude. Also what in heck is vature time? Why should they hold your stuff, they don't know for sure that you will be in on the next day or not? However, there is another way to do it, make sure you are outside the store before they open, and be the first one in the store and find the items you want. Another thing I have never heard of anybody spending two hours in any thrift store. I can go in a thrift store and be completely through it in half an hour and know if there is anything I want to purchase, and be assured I don't move very rapidly because of disabilities. Another thing you complain about the employees, in case you don't know it, a lot of the time the people working in these stores are volunteers and in some places they are even inmates.
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   tasha13* -1 Votes
i am a bully who makes racist comments..but at least i keep a dictionary closeby because i am a bad speller...no one is perfetc...stop criticing me...i cannot help being a bully...i was just borne with lots and lots of faults...
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   tasha13* 0 Votes
please stop critzicing me...i cabnt help all my faults...i was born with lots of fautls...no one is perfect...why shouldi be perfect if no one else is perfetc/// i know about everything that is why i comment all over the place...i know about all subjects and i am an expert so i comment all over the place / english teacher said i couldn't spell and she failed me in english class but i got the last laugh because i carry dictionary with me at all times...besides i accept myself with al my faults because i was just borne with lots of fautls...at least i have superior knowledge about all topics and am expert that is why i comment all over the place...
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   tasha13* 0 Votes
please stop criciting me...i can't help all my faults i was born this way./...i keep dictionary closeby...i know about all topics and am an expert on everything that is why i comenmt all over the place...because i know about all topics so i comment on everything...can't help being a bully ...no one is perfetc so why should i be perfect...just borne with my faults...i am a buly and such but no noe is perfect
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   tasha13* -1 Votes
once the salvation armyrefused to serve me because i am not very pretty...i wasn't upset ..i just got over it..that's my advice to you...if i can like myself even though i am abully other people shouldlike themselves and not worry about it...the bottom line is just get over it
 16th of Nov, 2013 by   mjm11 0 Votes
I, a white, 54-year-old professional, empathize with the first writer. Foxy Grandma and Tasha 13 need a lot of therapy. WHO DECIDED CAPS MEANS YOU'RE YELLING? AND PERHAPS YOU WANTED TO YELL AFTER THAT EXPERIENCE!!! YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT!! I think Foxy Grandma's response was rude, and I'm sorry that you were treated badly.

Identity-Fraud