logo

Account Ease

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sallie Mae - Student Loans, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - Credit Fraud & Harassment

Sallie Mae - Student Loans Contacts & Informations

Sallie Mae - Student Loans

Posted:    dhsoul

Credit Fraud & Harassment

Sallie Mae
Georgia
salliemae.com
Loan Was Fraudulently Taken Out Using My Social Security Number & When Reported to Sallie Mae After Much Harassment They Simply Stated for Me to Send Them a Police Report & They Would Cease This Harassment.

Police Report & All Necessary Documents Where Sent to Sallie Mae Only to Immediately Receive a Generic Response By Mail Stating
That I Was Still Responsible, Giving Ever Excuse in the Book For Why They Want to Continue to Hold Me Responsible & So On, Just Continually Calling & Harassing Me on This Matter.

Using All Kinds of Collection Agencies That Well Let's Just Say Where Less Than Kind & Professional in This Matter, Calling Several Times a Day Back to Back, Threatening Me ...
Waking My Children & Just Ruining Our Whole Quality of Life, What to Speak of Using Obscenities & Just Unheard of Collection Methods Even After I Made Them Aware of My Case & the Fraud Complaint, Police Report & So On.

Now, I Did However Take Out a Sallie Mae Student Loan in 1993 That Was Paid Off in Full Ages Ago, and This is Also Reflected in My Credit Report, and There is No Other Bad Mark What So Ever On My Credit Report Except for That of This Fraudulent Claim Made By Sallie Mae.

Now I Told Them That I Am On Social Security Disability and Have 2 Children to Feed, and That They Must Cease This Constant Harassment Over This Loan That I Never Signed For.
But Yet They Continually Harass Me ...
And Have No Valid Reason for This, and I Have Provided Them With All the Necessary Proof, as Well as the Fact That I Never Ever Physically Signed for Anything, and That They Do Not Have My Signature.
Now They Claim That They Do & Wanna Argue This with Me and So I Told Them Then, Take Me to Court & Prove It Then, But Stop Harassing Me & My Kids Over It, as They Don't Have My Signature & Whatever They Do Have is a Fake & I Can Prove It.
But They Can Not Be Bothered with That & Just Continue to Harass Us Over & Over.

I Even Changed My Phone Number & Got an Unlisted Number, And Yet They Somehow Have Obtained My New Number as Well and Continue Now to Not Only Harass Me Over This But Are Now Calling My Parents as Well, So They Must Have Just Got Access to Everyones Phone Number with the Same Last Name & Just Started Calling & Harassing Them All Looking for Me.

This is Just Insane & I Can Only But Suggest That Nobody Do Business with Sallie Mae, as I Know I Never Ever Will.

Bottom Line is Somehow These People ...
And This Harassment Must Be Stopped !!!

Thank You !!!
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Should You Insure Your Wedding?

Latest Groups