logo

Professional Recovery Consultants
Suspicious/Harrassing Phone Calls
3. (11 mins ago)
MetLife Disability Insurance
Defrauded by disability MetLife insurer!
4. (13 mins ago)

FAKE CHURCH

SAINT MATTHEWS
PO BOX 21056
Tulsa, Oklahoma
THESES PEOPLE ACTED LIKE THERE REAL CHURCH GOERS.I SENT MONEY TO THIS FAKE SERVICE
Comments United States Society & Culture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jun, 2009 by   charlie 0 Votes
I got a letter in the mail from them once, it came with this poster of Jesus that was pretty cool, it was an optical illusion where if you stared into his closed eyes long enough, you would see his eyes open. Was cool.

but i mean, they were trying to make it sound like it was a miracle from God. You prayed so hard Jesus opened his eyes...!

talk about charlatans.
 8th of Nov, 2009 by   Annamayfox 0 Votes
they ask for a donation from for $31.00 for prayer for me. this is sad as I know even the man on the street can pray for me for free god hears them all. glad I was not so ill I let them make me PREY.
 26th of Oct, 2010 by   NegativeNancy -1 Votes
THERE IS NOTHING AFTER DEATH...your god is only a filter to look at death through and if youre not afraid of death then you believe in god because you fear hell...you're in it to save your own ass...there is no god
 15th of May, 2013 by   Tammy Murphy 0 Votes
Like a fool, I gave to this so-called church for over 2 years, They seemed to be legitimate, I poured my heart and soul out to these people and sent them money on a regular basis. on 5-13-13 my sister had a major heart attack and had to be flown to a hospital an hour away, I decided to look online for a phone number ( since there was no phone number in any of the letters i had recieved) for a prayer request, to my amazement I found these reports about the church ( not even existing ! ) I couldn;t believe what I was reading, ( I called the chamber of commerce in tulsa) their # is 918-596-4805 and they verified what I had read online, ) that the church did not exist (saint matthews church p o box 21056 tulsa Ok. ) I was so hurt over this, I felt deceived and helpless. I gave them money I couldn't afford to send, and after reading all of the reports I could find, I decided to do something about this scam. I wrote my report on ripoff report.com and I took it to the medias attention. I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS SCAM IS STOPPED, they are taking advantage of people that are looking help like I was. I wish I had done a more thourough investigation !!! before I commited myself to a church that does not exist, please do your homework before you committ yourself and dont be decieved like me. TM, Indiana
 21st of Jun, 2014 by   macke 0 Votes
i too was taken in by these fakers, and i hope to let others know about them so they don, t make the same mistakes i did. it is a shame in these times that people like them are still taking advantage of people who are only looking for a way to honor the lord. i hope something can be done to stop them once and for all! remember god sees all and they will have to answer for what they are doing to unsuspecting believers.

Nigerian Fraud