logo

Liberty Power
Beware
3. (13 mins ago)
Scotts Lawn Service
Scotts lawn service is crooked
4. (24 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
5. (25 mins ago)

Safeway
2522 Foulk Road
Wilmington, Delaware
Phone: (302) 475-8803
I am a customer that shops at this market and have been for over a year. This market also provides prepaid debit card services through W.U. One day I went to try and put money on my prepaid card and a customer service person told me that W.U. was down, okay, I went back about two weeks later and again she told me that the W.U. machine was still down, okay I went back a third time and again she told me that the machine was still down. The day I went back for the third time to see if the W.U. machine was up/or down I shopped a little, but before leaving the store, I kindly asked when do they think the W.U. machine would be back up and the customer service person told me that she did not know and they notified W.U. of the problem but W.U. never returned their call, BS I SMELL A RACIST F*****G RAT HERE, anyway from what I have listed in the, "subject of complaint" I am not of european descent, but I am of another race. I have complained about this particular store before about the same DAMN problem and nothing was done, absolutely NOTHING.
I am putting this store on BLAST just to let people know that in this day and time (RACISM) STILL AND WILL ALWAYS EXIST.

**SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DAMN RIGHT IGNORANT
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron +1 Votes
Dear moron,

Why not stop racebaiting and go somewhere else if you don't appreciate the service. It is arrogant and ignorant assholes like you that bog down America. Only a true racist considers the matter of race and you are most definitely the type of person that believes you are owed something because of it. Here's a newsflash for you: You aren't owed a damn thing. Get over yourself, stop whining, and stop propagating this vile garbage. Congratulations on being a frontrunner for douchebag of the month.

Sincerely,

Anyone who has ever worked in customer service.

P.S. I don't think you're a moron because you are of a different race, I think you are a moron because you lack intelligence. (Just in case you required further clarification.)
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes -1 Votes
I am simply on this particular complaint as a result of following the "complaint corrections" of Stealth Pilot & helpNu...However that DOES NOT mean I have no say in this matter!!! I personally think it is unfair that these individuals make a point of purusing this site in order to talk down to the complaints they feel are unwarrented. How dare they continually post comments that belittle and discredit individuals that are simply writing in order to voice thier opinions???? Nothing on this site is set in stone, and in fact I would be willing to bet money that 99% percent of the customers utilizing the services us so-called MORONS are complaining about will EVER see the complaints voiced on http://www.complaintsboard.com. Therefore, why do you and people like you feel the need to go out of you way and insult us???? It makes little difference as to whether the things we post are "legitimate" in the technical sense, it matters only that we feel the way we do. Unless you are operating under the assumption that all consumers are sheep, and need to be spoon fed which complaints are "legitimate" vs. the complaints you KINGSOFMUTHAFUCKINCOMPLAINTSBOARD think are legitimate, i sincerely suggest you BUTT OUT. You think you're so smart, don't you?
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes +1 Votes
I would not be in jail, for your information. I would be released by this point looking into ways to parlay my experience into a front page story.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes +1 Votes
I'm pretty sure that the combination of my experience mixed with the treatment I assume I would recieve/the fight I would put up over *that* idiotic matter would generate a legion of people that side with me, yes. Therefore creating a front page story. However, this is wayyyy off topic, and insulting to the idividual who started the above thread, so I going to put a stop to it...Uh...NOW.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron -4 Votes
That's the problem with morons. They have an inability to learn.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes +2 Votes
Nice one, Don'tBeAMoron, but why didn't you staple a couple of death threats onto the end of your post? After all, how's anybody gonna tell how smart you are if you don't use profanity?
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron -4 Votes
I have never threatened anyone. I merely provide suggestions for the betterment of society. Since you are a real gladiator of the mind, I'm sure you'll be able to appreciate the use of a few well timed profane quips.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron. -5 Votes
also, choke on your own fucking puke and die, shithead.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes +3 Votes
Wow. Pleasant.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron -3 Votes
Adding a period to the end of my username was a clever tactic. Now you are arguing with a moron. A lot like having a conversation with yourself, eh?
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes +3 Votes
Like they say, you can't fix dickheadedness.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron -2 Votes
Boywithbagpipes strives for every opportunity to show how dumb he is.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes +1 Votes
Har dee har har!!! Grow up, will you? I'm getting mighty sick of this back and forth BS
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron -2 Votes
Why not quit then? You promised to do so a long time ago. More dishonesty from the egregious thief?
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes +1 Votes
I didn't anticipate continuous slander from an outright N00b. Everyone reading this, you do see that this man has been a part of this site for no longer than a week, correct?
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron -2 Votes
Logic has nothing to do with length of membership on a website. Did you anticipate you would grow up to be a moron?
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes +1 Votes
I am not saying you aren't using "logic", I am simply pointing out that you obviously signed up for this site in order to harass. Guess you didn't anticipate anybody fighting back, eh?
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron -1 Votes
If this is "fighting back" then I'd hate to see inactivity. You only serve to provide further amusement. If you aren't using logic, then you are simply spewing stupidity. Guess you have (once again) validated my claim you are a moron.
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Boywithbagpipes 0 Votes
 7th of Sep, 2010 by   Don'tBeAMoron 0 Votes
Wow. We've moved from senior moron to profoundly retarded.

New Gadgets to Monitor Home Power