Safety technology Michael Gravette

1867 caravan trail #105
Jacksonville, Florida
Phone: 904-720-2188
safetytechnology.com
I drive a Porsche, Nancy drives a Mercedes, both paid for with cash. I invest in real estate and the stock market in my spare time.

AND, I really want YOU to find your way to the good life, too, NOW, not later, and I have THE products that can get you there!

STAY AWAY THIS GUY ( MADOFF TYPE)
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

11th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Are you by chance KC from "Jupiter"? I read your "warnings" on another web site and these childish complaints seem to be the only beef with this company. If you have a serious grievance then please detail as such so others can be rightfully warned.
 11th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am a distributor with this company- have been for over a year.
They are efficient, and fast to respond to questions and issues. They explain all fees very clearly.
Sorry, not agreeing with you as I have no evidence that backs up how they are trying to scam anyone.
 28th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I haven't done much business with Safety Technology, but I've never had a problem with them. The one larger order I placed they even went out of their way to help make sure it got filled on time.
 22nd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Not a scam but have not been too impressed with service and attitude of one employee. They also say ebay and other sites is a good way to market their products, but have been in trouble a couple of times with ebay because two products I listed were infringing on trademarks. They should tell you not to list these items. They should not be selling these items. Trademark infringement violations stay on your ebay account for a year and a seller could eventually be suspended. My policy compliance is at "low" right now on ebay because of these two violations. I think my traffic and sales are beginning to suffer because of it. Sellers with a low or very low policy violation rating on ebay could have their listings show up lower in search results.
 14th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Been buying from Safety Technology for over 7 years. I use several dropshippers because I sell other products that Safety Technology doesn't carry. Safety Technology is far and away the best dropshipper I deal with.
 19th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Does it really matter if Mike Gravette has a Porshe or not or his wife has a Mercedes? He certainly has made enough money over the years to afford one. If he wants to say he has one in his advertisement who cares? I get my products from this company and have had no problems with them. They ship fast and package items with care. I am greatful for this company as it has allowed me to make extra money over the summer especially at the flea market. It is a good opportunity. And a lot of women will buy the pepper sprays. You order the products get them and then sell them. Anyone willing to put the time and effort forth can do this. Think about it YOU GET THE PRODUCTS and then sell them. You have control of your earnings. It's not like waiting for a check from a company. Everyone has their own quirks. Overall the guy has done great in his business development. And this has helped people have a way to make money. I appreciate the opportunity to buy these products from your company Mike and thank you for serving our country in the armed forces. I look forward to doing more business with this company.
 16th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I have just placed my first order with this company, a drop ship order sold on Ebay. I was shocked to see the shipping charge for this one small item. I actually LOST money on this sale. "The only place I saw any shipping charges disclosed was on the order form that came with the wholesale kit. And it was lower than what was actually charged.

Comments?
 20th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I agree. Friend went for this work from home be a distributor well $800 to start, design web page then $30/month to maintain. What a joke. Friend is not computer savvy so I tired to help. No programmer here but have been working on computers and have updated company websites in the past. The set up here is you get multiple pages of info that lead you to multiple .coms. Then from there you get spun around in circles never really getting anywhere. This Cpanel that they use is not for the average computer user at all. Stay away from this you can sell on line like me scam. It is a joke and after working and helping my friend for a week trying to access his web-site, get it current and updated which were not able to do. He is throwing in the towel. No sense in paying $30/month for a website you can't access or that is so cumbersome you need a programmer sitting next to you. Don't walk away...RUN!
 29th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I've been selling products from Safety Technology since 2004. One time in a decade have I had a customer complain about a product. I called ST, told them what happened and they shipped the replacement that day. I did not buy a website from them because I've been building websites since "Al Gore invented the Internet." But I do sell their products through my website and - for the small amount of time and ZERO advertising budget I've put into my hobby/business I've made a nice little bit of money. If you want it to be your living, you're going to have to work it a lot harder than I do, buy some adwords, use social media to market, etc. You can get out of this what you put into it. Once piece of advice: Know the products! People are going to ask questions and you need to be knowledgable. If they ask how a pepper spray or a TASER works and you don't know or sound unsure, you've lost the sale. This is not some "buy a website, turn it on, go to the mailbox and get your check" scam. You selling people products that give them peace of mind and the ability to protect themselves from criminals. That's a great gig AND a mission.

Capt. Jeff