When ordering an item from saferwholesale.com I was informed by the sales agent prior to ordering online I would recieve a tracking number within 2-3 business days. After those days passed I called and was informed that a tracking number would be provide within 10 business days. I caled again to obtain the trackong number and was again informed that I would recieve the tracking number in another 10 business days. The same item can be found on Amazon.com ( not a plug but a reputable company). The item claimed delivery within 3-5 business day NORMAL SHIPPING!

Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

28th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I contacted safer wholesales also and the service was the most disrespectful service I have ever had. The first time that I spoke to them was very pleasant and when I called back the following day, that was when it happened. I did not get my questions answered and then they just hung up on me. I called back to speak with a supervisor and the lady that answered the phone tried to take the complaint after I requested to speak with a supervisor. She informed me that she is not a supervisor but she will take the complaint. After a loooooooong battle with her, I was finally transferred to the sales department. The sales department tried to take the complaint after he told me that he was not a supervisor and hung on me. I called back and went through the same thing. I spoke with a guy named Jerry and he tried to get off the subject of the complaint. After he listened for about 10 seconds, he tried it again. I told him that I felt he was getting off the subject, he yelled at me and said that he listened to the complaint and kept yelling. These people DO NOT treat potential customers with the respect that they deserve. I recomend that no one does ANY TYPE of business with these people. I still have not been able to get in touch with a supervisor. If anyone can tell me how, please let me know.

11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

SaferWholeSale - No. Refund

Ordered a mojo my mom passed away they said they would refund my 200.00 it has been 2 weeks they said they were going against policy but would give back the money filed a complaint, with BBb. But nadda. And looking at other companies the mojo is different in picture and everything I was bad I still want a scooter but I will not get one from here you pay for shipping on top of the high priced product rip off artists please be ware they have like 150 . Issues on BBb, website I ahe no good thing to say about them, , , , But. Check out. Gekgo. Motorsports in Florida
 12th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

SaferWholeSale.com - False advertising of the product

They promised to refund my money of only 200.00 Lay away fee, they say it went against policy but i see no policy rules, after my mom passed but never got it filed a complaint with BBb but nothing happened, they also seem to false advertise the product, the mojo is pictured but I notice the trike is different else were, , and very high priced. They charge shipping when other offer free and the final.
 22nd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Saferwholesale - No. Refund

I have just purchased a scooter on saferwholesale.com - the scooter is great, but I have questions on what kind of oil to use and how quick I need to change the oil. Can someone help me? I was told not to use synthetic oil?? Is that true? I will purchase many more units from this company in the future and recommend my family and friends to them, but watch out because their shipping was super fast. I was on vacation and almost missed the delivery!

SaferWholeSale.com Logo SaferWholeSale.com