When ordering an item from saferwholesale.com I was informed by the sales agent prior to ordering online I would recieve a tracking number within 2-3 business days. After those days passed I called and was informed that a tracking number would be provide within 10 business days. I caled again to obtain the trackong number and was again informed that I would recieve the tracking number in another 10 business days. The same item can be found on Amazon.com ( not a plug but a reputable company). The item claimed delivery within 3-5 business day NORMAL SHIPPING!

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I contacted safer wholesales also and the service was the most disrespectful service I have ever had. The first time that I spoke to them was very pleasant and when I called back the following day, that was when it happened. I did not get my questions answered and then they just hung up on me. I called back to speak with a supervisor and the lady that answered the phone tried to take the complaint after I requested to speak with a supervisor. She informed me that she is not a supervisor but she will take the complaint. After a loooooooong battle with her, I was finally transferred to the sales department. The sales department tried to take the complaint after he told me that he was not a supervisor and hung on me. I called back and went through the same thing. I spoke with a guy named Jerry and he tried to get off the subject of the complaint. After he listened for about 10 seconds, he tried it again. I told him that I felt he was getting off the subject, he yelled at me and said that he listened to the complaint and kept yelling. These people DO NOT treat potential customers with the respect that they deserve. I recomend that no one does ANY TYPE of business with these people. I still have not been able to get in touch with a supervisor. If anyone can tell me how, please let me know.

Contact Us