logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Selene Finance
Helping people stay in thier homes
2. (22 mins ago)
Emirates Airlines
Deplaned in Dubai
4. (32 mins ago)
Meds Easy Reliable Online
Took money on credit card never send merchandise. . .
5. (45 mins ago)

Posted:    carsonmichaelsmom

Never Received Phone

Safelink Wireless
Wisconsin
I applied for a safelink wireless phone back on October 12, 2010. I was told would receive the phone in 5 - 10 business days. I have called every tenth business day to find out were my phone is and get no where with the company. The barely speak english and keep promising me that my phone will be here in 5 - 10 business days. It is now December 10, 2010 almost two month later and am still being promised my phone is coming in 5 - 10 business days. I need a phone and they don't do anything about my problem!!!
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2011 by   teddiebear1209 0 Votes
I applied for my phone on October 1st, 2010, it's now March 3rd, 2011 and I still have no phone. I call once a month and they say they'll send a new one but still nothing.
 1st of Apr, 2011 by   John G W 0 Votes
Same with me, applied on oct. 2010, then on march 8th 2011 talked to a CSR who reapplied for me and approved me since I have no income and on food stamps. Now on April 1st ( big joke ) they say it will be 30 days via FED-X, now if I am not home they will not leave it. So at least for the next 3 weeks I have to stay home ( not that I working ) to get a phone witch may not show any way. The CSRs *****, they do understand or speak very good. Do NOT talk to a CSR, go right to a supervisor if you can, I am looking for another free phone.
 1st of Apr, 2011 by   John G W 0 Votes
I wish I could find a gov. place to complain to about safelink, but the gov. does the same think, they do not care either.
 11th of Apr, 2011 by   Steve Roepke 0 Votes
My phone was suppose to be shipped 1 month ago and i haven`t got it yet.
 13th of Aug, 2011 by   J1155 0 Votes
MY MOM IS ILL N A NURSING HOME. I HAVE 2 HAVE A PHONE ON ME AT ALL TIMES. THEY HAVE LOST BOTH APPLICATIONS.
LETS ALL CALL, E-MAIL OUR LOCAL NEWS STATIONS 2 C IF WE CAN GET AN ANSWER THAT WAY.
TRY ASSURANCE WIRELESS.
GOOD LUCK & GOD BLES
 16th of Aug, 2011 by   jessica trinidad 0 Votes
i nevea got my phone and i did send for one i wanna knoe whats going on please tell me cus i nevea got my safelink phone thank you very much
 16th of Aug, 2011 by   jessica trinidad 0 Votes
im not understanding that i didnt get my safelink phone and i wanna knoe whats going on cus i didfull out an application so please i wud like to knoe why i didnt get my phone tahnk you very much

6 Free Things You Shouldn't Pay For