logo

THE WEATHER CHANNEL
BROADCASTING OLD FEATURE NON RELATED MOVIES
3. (36 mins ago)
Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club
Misleading and lies - i know because i worked there
4. (54 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
www.mr-wire.com
Seller lied and hasn’t provided my order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Safelink Wireless, Miami, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - No help on replacement phone

Safelink Wireless Contacts & Informations

Safelink Wireless

Posted:    Janine P Vandenberg

No help on replacement phone

Safelink Wireless
9700 N.W. 112th Avenue
Miami, Virginia
Phone: 1-800-378-1684
safelinkwireless.com
I have tried to help this elderly woman with getting her Safelink cellphone replaced. I have been on the phone from 11:55 am to 2:17 PM only to get nowhere. They promised Mary ann a new phone last week and it should have been here this week. Well it is Nov. 19, 2009 and she still has no phone. I called Safelink at 11:55 am and I was then transferred to another dept. after receiving a interaction #58794767. I was then put on the phone with a woman named Leah(51742) AT 1:30 pm she then stated at 2:10PM That she had to transfer us to another dept. Before all this I asked to speak with supervisor and she refused me. She said she could not turn me over to the supervisor. That is how I got her employee #. Interaction # with Leh is # 5879767. which is noticeably the same as the first person.After waiting an hour and 45 minutes we got transferred to another dept. To which I spoke to Sherry at 2:29 PM (1636) She stated all we had to do is enroll at the internet site and then she would get a phone. Well we went to the internet and they needed her phone # to the cell which she told them she did not have because it was inthe phone which has not turned on for 4 months. So I had to call back and got transferred to Ann. She now states that someone is at this address and it was not Mary Ann. I have spoken to the other lady to which use to live in the apartment and she has recieved mail at her new apartment. I am very upset and would like to know how to turn in the employee. Another question why are all the employees foreigners and not Americans?
Comments United States Employees
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2010 by   willie jetson 0 Votes
i have been trying to get a safelink phone since 20008 and still no phone. i can never get anyone on the phone when i do they always lie and still nothing.I qualifify for the phone but i cant get one.help please help 2514323917 or email me at jetsonwl@yahoo.com
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   willie jetson 0 Votes
my attitude might change if i got my phone
 12th of Jun, 2010 by   Latoya! 0 Votes
you should not criticize so much for the phone that you had free! u didnt pay anything for it
if you want to have a better service stop criticizing if both want to have a better PAY FOR IT!
and for willie jetson i will investigate
 27th of Aug, 2010 by   hottott 0 Votes
i lost my phone how can i apply for a new one my #2674072242 & is it possible for me to keep my same # my email is otttottie1@yahoo.com
 21st of Sep, 2010 by   taylormadewifeie1 0 Votes
i have lost my phone too. it is impossible to reach a customer service rep on the support line. all i could do was cancel my service, but whoever has the phone can still use it by purchasing minutes. i hope they enjoy their free phone. 3523280757
 24th of Sep, 2010 by   504play +1 Votes
I tried several times to have the name which appears on caller ID's changed to my name. After wasting my hours with their service department, the problem has not been taken care of. Can anyone help, PLEASE!!!
 19th of Oct, 2010 by   Tip561 0 Votes
yesssssss they need to tighten the fuck up with these sorry ass phones 4real tho
 14th of Dec, 2010 by   gotchaya87 0 Votes
I had the same problem, they kept telling me they were going to send me a new phone but never did. I went to family dollar and bought a trac phone and then called them again and then they activated it for me. i wish they would have just told me to buy a new phone instead of sending me through a whole bunch of crap.
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   YourMomma22 0 Votes
Stop complaining so much dam. I needed a phone for emergency purposes only. I work at a gas station third shift and deal with crazy motherfuckers. I get paid minimal wage and had my vehicle re-pod recently i was grateful that the company helped me with a free phone and i don't complain for shit. It has a sim card buy another phone if you don't like it but quit bitching about the phone so much appreciate the fact that one company stepped up to help you and those in need and if your bitching so much obviously you didn't need a phone that badly can't get in touch with customer service then select the obvious option that will patch you thru sometimes the wrong question is the right awnser (hint)
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   rescuediver1122 0 Votes
To get a hold of a live person call1-888-299-7280. I called and you go straight to a live person

'Cramming' Your Phone Bill Is Back