logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Orbmik Furniture
I would be careful about doing business with them.
2. (35 mins ago)
DS-MAX PROPERTIES ARE A FRUAD COMPANY
DS MAX PROPERTIES ARE A FRUAD COMPANY
3. (42 mins ago)
Vizio
Class action lawsuit
4. (49 mins ago)
Thomas Sabo Online Store.
Taking of payment no receipt of goods
5. (50 mins ago)

Safelink Wireless

Posted:    phunter

free minutes

safelink wireless
I did'nt receive my free 60 minutes for the month of August. I spent two days trying to get ahold of the company and when I finally did, I spent about an hour and a half on the phone only to be told that according to their system I received the minutes on July 29. I kept telling them I did not receive them and got nowhere. I finally got so aggrivated that I said just forget it and hung up. They ripped me off. I probably shouldnt complain because they are free minutes, but they are needed.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Sep, 2010 by   AmyJeanB_MA 0 Votes
Same exact thing happened to me for the month of September! Three hours on the phone to be told they aren't authorized to do anything because their computer says I got my minutes when all I got was a "service unavailable try later" error. Did the problem fix itself for September or not? Trying to figure out if next month holds any hope...
 12th of Oct, 2010 by   Insure +1 Votes
You can get your "lost" minutes by

1. Pressing the menu key
2. Choose "Prepaid" by pressing ok
3. "Add Airtime" is highlighted. Press OK.
4. Your screen should display "Airtime PIN."
5. Press 5 5 5 and then ok.
6. The message, "Have a promo code?" should be displayed on your screen. Press the key below the word, no.

Now you should have your lost minutes!
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   MIC THORN 0 Votes
IT HAPPENED TO ME FOR DEC. IT'S NOT THAT I GOT RIPPED OFF. BUT, THE IDEA OF THE TIME SPENT.

IT'S AGGRAVATING.
 30th of Mar, 2013 by   david wightman 0 Votes
why can't i call safelink when my phone is out of minutes?
 11th of Apr, 2013 by   Earlraph 0 Votes
If you don’t have minutes on your phone, then you won’t be able to make or receive calls. Calling customer service is not free. However, I used to email a group of people who are very efficient with their jobs. They respond to my emails immediately, with the resolution and correct information regarding my phone service. Try sending them an email. The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.
 24th of Jan, 2014 by   Harriett Armstrong 0 Votes
I have called for ten days to try to get another plug for my phone. I am going to lose my minutes because no one is answering the phones only a machine. There should be a real person to talk to when you need something. please if someone from this company really care please call me. My phone number is listed in your records. Thanks, Harriett Armstrong of Nashville, Tn

WFTV Todd Ulrich Online Job Investigation