Safecart.com

Posted:

unauthorized charges

Seawebb Inc.
Florida
charges for $39.90 USD appeared on one of my credit cards...this company is unkown to us ... no services ever requested from any such
vendor for any service or product...I have handed all the the info to
the State Attorney's Fraud Unit.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

8th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was billed on my credit card for $29.95 for something i don't even know about and they did not have my consent. I have no idea how they got my personal information.
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hello,

We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience. At SafeCart we process payments for a number of software companies. Is it possible the charge you are seeing is for a purchase of computer software? Please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you in resolving this issue.

Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST.

There are also prompts to tell you which extension you need depending on what the issue at hand is. You can also reach us through email at customerservice@safecart.com, we are careful to answer every email that we receive.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Faye

SafeCart Customer Support
www.SafeCart.com
 11th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I got my Visa bill and I had a charge on it for $29.97 that I did not OK. Can they just go a head and do this with out my OK?
 3rd of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
i live England uk and eve i have been ripped off for service i know nothing about,

SafeCart Logo SafeCart