logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
2. (38 mins ago)

Posted:    Marcus

Unauthorized charges

Safe Cart
safecart.com
Ordered RegCure online. Paid by PayPal. PayPal authorized payment. Three days later no license code was provided. Called 800-209-6437 (Ext. 7). The mail box is FULL and cannot leave a message. Email not answered.

Will contact Paypal now and my bank later to report FRAUD!!!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Mar, 2009 by   Christine at SafeCart 0 Votes
Hello Marcus,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused by this issue and we would like to help you resolve this matter as quickly as possible if it has not already been resolved.
Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also contact us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
You may also want to contact the publisher of the software you had purchased directly as they can quickly assist you with license keys.
Best wishes,
Christine
SafeCart Customer Support
www.SafeCart.com
 24th of Mar, 2009 by   aleda rouw 0 Votes
on 3/24/2009 invertible i have a order 0f 39.90 and 29.90 please is there anyway I can cancel one of these transactions, as i am paying for the samething twice.

aleda j. rouw
arouw1008@msn.com
 24th of Mar, 2009 by   aleda rouw 0 Votes
thanks
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   TIBOR lACZHAZY 0 Votes
MY VISA CARD ENDING WITH 2699 WAS
ON MARCH 27TH CHARGED TWICE WITH US$ 39.90
FOR A PURCHASE I REFUSED TO ACCEPT!
PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT

REGARDS,
TIBOR LACZHAZY
E-MAIL: GP_TIBOR@HOTMAIL.COM
 27th of Oct, 2009 by   Gertraud Bretterecker 0 Votes
I have bought your product Safe Cart and need an registration number. When I asked for help, I should pay money for that. I don;t agree at all. I paid for the product and should be able to get a registration number free. Please send me my registration number, that I can fix my 21 errors. I bought your product on the 21/9/2009
GertraudBretterecker
trudybrett@gmail.com
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   Margaret Kelman 0 Votes
On the 6th Feb. my debit card was used to debit £314.84 to provide a clearing of my p.c This was to take place quickly but no such service occurred. I have allowed a month to pass before complaining as was advised . How may I gain a refund? Sincerely M.I.Kelman (margaret.kelman12@gmail.com

Top Consumer Complaint by Fed: #10 - #6