Sa Roadlink

Prices and ticket cancelation

South Africa
I bought a bus ticket from saroadlink, for my driver to return
Back from where he is delivering for r799. 00where as the normal price is + - r450. I have suported roadlink and translux for the past 8years, due to the nature of my bussnes, my customer has booked a job back from where my driver is delivering the first vehicle, so i needed to cancel or re - direct the ticket for a nother job to a closser destination witch is dbn to jhburg, so i will be paying r799 where as the actual price is r175.
They had the only seat available for the 23rd of dec, and over hollidays i have to bye my tickets at least, three dayes ahead. Now they wont refund or exchange my ticket for the correct price between dbn and jhburg, ps"this is not the first time, i have just come to the piont of, why can sa roadlink get away with ill treating and robbing us like this time and time again??
Ref no;rl5688204 is the bus ticket number.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Public Transportation & Taxi
Was the above complaint useful?

3rd of Jul, 2013 by    +1 Votes
hi i have been travelling wit SA Roadlink for the past 8years.. ...i have neva experienced any breakdowns etc, bt i did experience a poor service of the bus wich was jst recently...on the 1st of july i tuk an sa roadlink bus to joburg, most pathetic thng was the bus was stinkn the whole way...also instead of the aircons bein on they put on the heaters, , was the mst horrible trip eva...i do take in concern and wish that be4 management snd off the buses they shuld check that it is cleaned
 30th of Dec, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Ok this is the 1st tym I eva travel with sa roadlink and I am very disgustered I traveled from cape town to Durban ok the bus was on tym and all but I was more upset and disgustered the toilet don't work the aircon don't work no tv its horroble then to put the cherry ontop there were cockroches in the bus!!! And not jus 1 but a lot and I have pictures as proof that was jus the worse its not clean.I undastand that its busy season and they mayb had to use older buses but clean it atlest ill neva travel with sa roadlink nor advise any1 else to.this was for Sunday 29th December 2013
 3rd of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
A SA Roadlink coach no. 606 registration no. BM77CV-GP on N3 to Durban between Nottiingham and Balgowan on Sunday 2nd February overtook me at 120km/h. Hell has no fear!!! in a 100km/h zone. Russian roulette !!!
 19th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
SA Roadlink refuse to answer my phone calls regarding my lost bag i have all documentation . waiting now over 4 months i have sent emails and calls no answer plz anyone i need a contact number i have tried i have over 7 numbers of them . if i dont hear from them in this comming weeks ill do something unthinkable so if you read this my number is 084 237 0884 and 082 840 50 75 email michael300@live.com waiting

Contact Us