Charging my visa without my permission on a monthly basis

Catherine Fox
13650 N. Frontage Rd, #474
Yuma, Arizona
Phone: 928-342-4710
They have been charging my visa account every month and I cannot reach them by internet. They keep coming up saying they don't have such a person in their accounts. Amazing, since they seem to know me every month for the charge.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

11th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
HI my am gloria lopez im cancel my account because i didnt order any of the products and been keeping charging with out my permission i want tot you not charge me any more please have any questuin please send me email at glorlop6236@yahoo.com thanks plesae make a note that not keeping charge 14.95 per month this my 3rd month I dont want anymore charging anymore.
 11th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Please stop charging from my account i nerver agree to be charge form that please cancel right now the amount of be charging is 14.95 per month this is my second month is been charging please cancel it.
 27th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes

S2Gomembers.com - charges for services never ordered

I have never ordered from this company, yet today I found a charge on account for 14.95 to them. I called my bank and they gave me a phone number to call. I called and the person I spoke with, I told them to cancel or whatever they had to do to erase me from their system and make sure they never charged or contacted me gain! I'll be watching for my credit.
Regards, veronica