logo

Posted: 2011-12-07 by

Fraudulent website

rxshop.md
JUST RIPPED OFF BY RXSHOP.MD
THIS IS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE, DO NOT USE.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2012 by    +3 Votes
Last guy I read about that complained about them followed up a few months later saying he got his money back and has no proof that they are a scam. Here, you give no information on why you feel they are a scam site. It is not very useful to anyone because you could simply be like the last guy who jumped the gun. Please give real details when say someone is a fraud. Thanks,
 6th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I got my money, they sent it after I cancelled my order. I had made the payment by credit card by the way. At this point I don't have any proof to say they are scam.
 18th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
EvaSmith you must write real details, not just screaming around that you've been ripped of, are you their competitor...
 3rd of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
This is where I buy it without a prescription
superdrugsaver.com/generic-medicine/451/Provigil.html?a_aid=50cd6d273d15b
 26th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have used rxshop.md for almost 2 years and have never had a problem. Product is as advertised and has always arrived within time promised. Rxshop.md customer service makes all the difference: they have a live chat option during normal (US) business hours which is great. If online chat is unavailable, I have submitted questions/concerns on their website and have always received a response within 36 hours. This alone is unique! One time they messed up my order (shipped wrong product) and, when I contacted them, they took responsibility (again, very unusual in this line of business) and resent the correct order with no additional charge and no hassles. "Customers" (or competitors?) complaining about bogus charges to their credit cards are simply lying. This site does not even accept credit cards and never has since I have used them. Check out the text below, cut/paste fm their website:
Can I pay by other methods? Do you accept cheques, Paypal, cash?
Unfortunately we accept only E-checks for US customers and Wire Transfer for non-US customers. As soon as your payment is approved by our processing center, your merchandise is ready to be packed and sent out.

Debt Relief Agencies - 5 Things You Need to Know