logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
2. (1 mins ago)

Rx Rejuvenex Complaints & Reviews - Obvious fake images and misleading claims

Rx Rejuvenex Contacts & Informations

Rx Rejuvenex

Posted: 2012-07-07 by    stephanie856

Obvious fake images and misleading claims

Rx Rejuvenex
rejuvenexnow.com
Rx Rejuvenex advertises a wide range of anti-aging creams and lotions on many websites. I have seen them regularly on Accuweather and other weather related sites. Their ads are grossly misleading and are deceiving the public into buying a product that is an obvious scam. The before/after images are a joke and in no way represent an honest outcome after 4 weeks of use (or any amount of weeks) - as they are clearly photoshop manipulated. This company should be warned that the public does not take lightly to being treated like morons. The problem is; some people will fall for their outrageous claims.

Rx Rejuvenex Rx Rejuvenex

Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Sep, 2012 by   Sophia F 0 Votes
I've used Rejuvenex for several months and have had great results. It has definitely improved my skin especially the circles under my eyes. I will admit that the before and after pictures may be a little enhanced but I find that this is true with all cosmetic / skin-care companies. Also, if you look at Rejuvenex's ingredient list they have many "anti-aging" compounds and the an ingredients don't lie. Put it this way, I've tried many products from Creme de la Mer to Revitalift and I prefer Rejuvenex. No it's not magic but my skin's never looked or felt better.
 13th of Nov, 2012 by   Joannemilford 0 Votes
This product may give great results, but the public are being scammed into purchasing it. Websites such as Facebook have advertisements for so-called 'FREE TRIALS' of this product. Users are asked to pay just £2.49 in order to receive a trial and once delivery has been made huge amounts of money are being taken from the customers account without their knowledge or consent. It is completely disgraceful and people need to be aware that this is going on.
 6th of Mar, 2013 by   L F 0 Votes
I wish i had read you comment before i ordered their products. I am having a hassle to cancel it. The eye cream nearly burnt my skin off. I used it only once and would never use it again. It gave me swelling and redness. The face lotion was not any better i had to wash the lotion off straight away after realized was to have rashes. The customer service was not very polite when tried to cancel the automatic delivery.
 3rd of Apr, 2013 by   owlet 0 Votes
I strongly advise anyone NOT to get involved in this company.
There is no way cf contacting them to cancel the order of the so-called 'Free Trials' as the contact number was unrecognised and there was no email contact given, and so far I have sent back three unopened parcels but they just keep arriving and the money, almost £100 pounds a month, keeps being taken from my bank accournt.
The fraud investigators from my bank are fortunately reimbursing me. They tell me that they are looking into this compamy but will not give out any further information. This situation has been ongoing since early February and I cannot as yet see an end to it.

3rd April 2013 MC
 28th of Apr, 2013 by   karenmcc 0 Votes
i wish i had read this site before applying for there free trial .there is nothing free about this trial as they have taken £94.94 out of my account and my bank have told me they can do nothing to stop them from taking any further money from my account as i gave my account information voluntarily for the cost of the delivery.i have returned there goods but still had no refund of my money.i will now take my laptop to my bank and show them that this company is a scam company and have no interest in free trials they only want to falsely pull people in to clear there bank accounts out.i think the worst part for me is that my bank stated that they could do nothing to stop these people taking further money from my account even though i gave them all information about this company, i will now show these sites that tells all about this company being scam artists
 23rd of Sep, 2013 by   Jannywanny 0 Votes
I have had the same problem with Deadseabeauty kit advert. Almost the same format, same obviously fake photographs. Free trial offered, pressure put on to act quickly, Told that it is the last date the offer will be open. Told only three samples left. Quoted special reduced offer of only £2.99 for shipping. I incorrectly had £3.99 taken initially and then as they had my c.c details they took another £95.00. There is great advice on one of the the Deadseascam sites. 1) contact Trading Standards. 2) Contact Consumer Advice Bureau (I spoke to Mark on 08454 04 04 04 who sympathetically (and 'knowlingly') took details of my complaint and gave me a reference number. 3) Contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 20 40. I spoke to Ian. He advised me to cancel my c.c immediately. He also told me not to respond to company and not to return the product.
The internet is inundated with complaints. About several similar companies.
Watchdog Magazine says owing to nature of the practise they consider it a scam company ASA has upheld complaints.
These people operate in the guise of multiple 'anti aging' companies. I have now opened a variety of pop-up adverts and found the advertisements are in almost identical format. I have also found that in some cases the site states the 'Account has been deleted'.
My suggestion to anyone caught by this scam is to be sure you advise you stress to your Bank not to accept another charge. In my case a month went by before another amount ot £95. was demanded but the Bank let it go through. I am in 'discussions' with the bank at the moment. I hope this will help some one!
 12th of Oct, 2013 by   Missycat 0 Votes
Actually. I paid for shipping that was 4.99 and that was all they billed me, People you need to read the fine print! It's not really the small. And if you call to cancel before your trial period you just paid for shipping And got a bunch of decent product for it! I've noticed good results, I'm pretty happy with it ! Ta ta. And next time read before you buy !

5 Tips on Finding a Real Estate Agent