rx medco

p.o box 5009
Laguna Beach, California
Phone: 877-796-3326
rxmedco.net
These people have never paid me the $400 they owe me for services rendered in october 2008.
They refuse to return phone calls and will not direct me to any kind of supervisor or manager.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am retracting my complaint against rx medco. I have been paid in full. PLEASE REMOVE FROM COMSUMER COMPLAMINT LIST
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    -1 Votes
I am retracting my complaint aganist rx medco. I have been paid in full. Please remove complaint from your files.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I HAVE BEEN PERFORMING TRANSLATION SERVICES FOR RX MEDCO AND THEY OWE ME FOR 5MONTHS A TOTAL OF $ 945. EVERY TIME I CALL I GET THE SAME ANSWER, THE ACOUNTANT SONJA IS ONLY THERE ONCE A WEEK AND SUSAN IS THE ONE SUPPOSED TO PREPARE THE PAYMENTS. I AM NOW FILING A SMALL CLAIMS LAW SUIT.

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET PAID - PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
FLORIDADREAMHOME@COMCASTNET
THANK YOU.
 26th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I love my job, i never had any problems with payment, been with them 18 months.
David
 26th of Oct, 2009 by    -1 Votes
RxMedco does pay !!
 27th of Oct, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I have been a driver with Medco for about 2 1/2 years in the Dallas area and I am very happy with my job. This is a great part-time job for single moms - hours are flexible and pay is reliable. Susan in accounting is always available if I have any questions regarding payment.
 10th of Dec, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I havent been paid yet but this is my first pay period. They have another 2 days. If I dont get my money I will contact my cousin at FOX NEWS in LA. She'd kill for a story like this. They will get such bad press about all these people on all of these blogs across the country. They will be out of business so fast it will make there head spin.
 14th of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
liar liar pants on fire
 23rd of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have the information of MANY of your clients. If you don't pay me, I will call ALL of the insurance companies, the claim managers andn the clinics that go through you. You won't be able to get another account, I swear.

You will go to jail if you don't pay us.
 18th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
They also go by the name of RXChiropractic Nationwide Service Network, RX Medco Translation and Transportation Services, Medco Health Solutions, Inc. They all have the same phone number and do not pay drivers or other transportation companies. They are a rip off business and I can not believe they are getting away with THEFT OF SERVICES. Which is breaking the law in many states. So far the only address that was recorded for filing small claims against was: 631 North Stephanie Street, Suite 548 Henderson, Nevada 89014, alot of the other addresses such as the ones they put on their websites are false. We have had code enforcement and police go to addresses they list on website, and they do not exist. William Wild and his wife Barbera Wild own and operate these business. William AKA Bill, owns 49% and his wife has 51% in her name. You need to go to courthouse and file small claims and address to last known real address that this ripoff company uses. Only way you can try to get monies owed to you. Also contact local police and see about filing charges of theft of services on them.
 29th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have reviewed your blog carefully so beautiful Plan.
Thanks for creating a sweet able & popular blog,
 15th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
From De Leon Translation
Services, LLC, Albuquerque, NM: Rx Med Co sent "Insufficient Funds Check June 2011 to pay for professional interpreting services performed in Albuquerque's Workman's Compensation Court. January 2011.
This company REFUSED to make the hot check good, and their staff had the nerve to request that their check be re-deposited. They don't return calls and are not very professional.
 22nd of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi I am small business owner I did work for rx medco and have not been paid in months, I called Sergio and he gives me the run around about the accountant not being there, my company name is wheelchair gurney transportation and my phone number is 951-654-8400 word of caution, DO NOT provide services for this company!
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
We are a transportation provider who has been trying to get paid from RX Med Company for sevices provided to a worker's comp client of theirs on 12-8-10. We have mailed the bill 2 or 3 times, faxed it 3 times and called them 10 times. They constantly tell us to call back, the managers are out, the person who ordered it does not work there, they are only taking messages, etc. This company steels the money from the worker's comp carrier for these services then never pays the provider who did the service. THEY DESERVE TO BE CLOSED DOWN AND TURNED OVER TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AS THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DISABLED CUSTOMERS!! DO NOT USE THEM EVER IF YOU EXPECT TO GET PAID FOR YOUR SERVICES UNLESS THEY GIVE YOU A CREDIT CARD BEFORE YOU DO THE JOB. THEY ARE TERRIBLE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY STAY IN BUSINESS. WE HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS FOR PAYMENT FOR SERVICES PROVIDED TO A POOR DISABLED CUSTOMER WHO WE CARED FOR FOR THEM. DON'T USE THEM EVER!!
 16th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
(AAA CAB SAC ) owen taxi servile in Sacramento ca been providing service to this people by transporting people to doctor appointment but they never return call to me regarding job that i had provided they owe me more then $900 for transportation i have all phone numbers of the people that i transported and insurance company that give them job i will open small claim against them for non payment i will do every thing possible to tell about their busines to every one that deal whit them this is the names that they use DAN, EDDY, FRANSIS, JESIKA AND MANY OTHER NAMES they use fake web sites and fake email address they are professional crook's

AAACAB SACRAMENTO
 16th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
this people are crook"s
 21st of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
(AAA CAB SACRAMENTO) to all the victims of MEDCO please contact me ASAP i am filing a law suit against them i need every body name and phone number you can either contact me by email aaacabco@gmail.com or call me 9164428294
thanks to every body hear from you soon .
 21st of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Med Co is doing it again they changed their corporate this year owner and names to an address in Florida but same crooks they owe me $670.00 for transportation and now every time I call they just put me on hold up to 2 hrs don't provide services for them they don't pay they do this every year.

Contact Us