logo

OmegaStores.com
Buyer beware
3. (55 mins ago)
Trim Down Club
Impossible to get money back, ’coz I have no idea their contact info
4. (56 mins ago)

Posted:    Connie

unauthorized charges

RX Drug Card
Virginia
RX Drug Card.com doesn't exist. Yet, the scam is that they are charging my credit card monthly for something I've not authorized. The tel number isn't valid 888-216-2461, located supposedly in WY! Anyone familiar with this...
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jun, 2009 by   burn -2 Votes
There is someone named lily going about different comment threads on blogs related to health advertising this rxdrugcard.com - seems to be a total scam. Seems like praying on those with health problems is the game here.
 4th of Jun, 2009 by   burn -2 Votes
there is someone named lilly going about blogs and boards leaving comments about how great this rxdrugcard is. Seems like the game is to play elderly and people with health problems for fools.
 17th of Jul, 2009 by   Diana @ RxDrugCard.com +2 Votes
I've been working at RxDrugCard.com for six years. I answer the phone 888-216-2461 from 9 to 5 Monday through Friday. This is a legitimate company that helps thousands of people who do not have health insurance to pay a discounted price on their prescriptions. If you have a question or a complaint please call us.
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   E...L..... -1 Votes
I just got off phone with Diana at rxdrugcard.com. She tried to give me a story about she was worried they where hacked because ever since I signed up I have had my phone ring off the wall with so called health care companies trying to sell me stuff and they say they got the info from rxdrugcard.com. Even though they make it clear on there site they dont give your info to anyone for any reason. I got screwed do yourself a favor avoid this company. Asked your doctor to try to prescribe meds on wal-mart 4 dollar list most have it or ask them if the have a program that helps get your meds for free. Or call wal- mart and ask them if your meds are on the list if not they can tell you ones have been prescribed that are like that or are use for simalr reason.
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   uninsureduserofcard +2 Votes
I have used RXDrugCard for over a year, and my brother and his wife have had it for 3 years and we are all thrilled with the service. They definitely are a legitimate company and just the first month saved me over $150.00 on my rx's. I would not be able to afford my meds if it weren't for my brother encouraging me to purchase the card. And the number 888-216-2461 is correct, I just called it and renewed my card for another year.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   cosmoandotis +2 Votes
This company is amazing and totally legit!
If you have problems it is your pharmacy, not this program!
Anyone that is filing a complaint has been ill informed and just needs to go to a different drug store.
Go to your pharmacy/drug store (ie: almost all drug stores participate)
DO NOT PAY until you have them process the rxdrugcard-if the price is not what the customer service person at the 800 # told you -DO NOT FEEL EMBARRASSED!!!-just tell them that you KNOW you have a better price and you are sorry they do not accept the rxdrugcard. I turned my local pharmacy on to this and they have been sharing it with all of their customers. Many times it actually gives you a better price than your insurance co-pay!! Your entire family for $5! > Thank you rxdrugcard!! I could not afford even my co-pay. You have helped our family in a big way!!
 26th of May, 2011 by   Hailey1999 0 Votes
See www.rxfriend.net They have a legitimate Prescription discount card that is honored at over 60, 000 national drug stores and it is free. The discount on most generics is between 50 and 75% and the discount on brand drugs is typically 10 to 15%. Their program is powered by a legitimate Pharmacy Benefit Management group or what is commonly referred to as a PBM. To my knowledge it is illegal to charge for a Point of sale Presciption Discount Card as a stand alone. The only fee for this program that is charged is through Walgreens and they have a limited formulary, you are joining their club which comes with a newsletter and other member benefits which allows them to charge a fee for the program. Remember that not all FDA approved medications are covered under their plan. Prescription Discount cards are a very useful tool in reducing your exposure when faced with filling a prescription that is outside of your current benefit or you do not have drug coverage, and they cover all FDA approved medications.
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   mikcat@embarqmail.com +1 Votes
I have been using Rxdrugcard.com for a month now and had no problems. My rx was $54/UNA discount card, $35/RxDrugcard. I take this medication all the time so it easily pays for itself in savings. I priced the same rx using rxfriend and it was $86. Their drug pricing tool has been accurae each time I have used it. My 2 other rx's were Walmart $4 rx's, with this card I purchased a ninety day supply of both rx's for $15.This card does work and would reccomend it. If for some reason you are unable to purchase rxdrugcard, UNA has a free card which offers discounts.
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   Diana @ RxDrugCard.com +1 Votes
Hi! Diana here. I've worked at RxDrugCard.com for 9 years now. Still at the same phone number. Still doing my best to give good customer service. I'm wondering how long the above inaccurate negative comment is going to remain online scaring away people who could get an RxDrugCard membership and save on their prescriptions. It's a good card. Low membership fee. Drug prices posted. Happy customer service (including me!). Check out the website www.rxdrugcard.com.
 7th of May, 2012 by   samantha_upton 0 Votes
These cards should and free - just go to www.rxcut.com/RXA00065 and print yourself a card! It will provide the same savings if not better! No need for memberships or any fees - I cant believe they are charging people for this..
 25th of Sep, 2012 by   Diana @ RxDrugCard.com +1 Votes
Free? How can a card be free? Who pays for the printing and mailing? They must be doing something to pay the bills. Selling your information maybe?
 28th of Mar, 2013 by   voy99 +1 Votes
I have been using Rxdrugcard.com for sometime now and I must say that they are a very real company that has saved me a ton of money...I absolutely could not be happier. They have been very professional and have never once charged my card with something that I did not authorize or want. I have recommended them to all my friends and all those who have followed thru and signed up for the service are very happy with them and the service they provide. I have not received a single complaint from any of those that I know who signed up.They have done right by me and I stand with them and their service!
 29th of May, 2013 by   Rus from Pa +1 Votes
I have been using Rxdrugcard for years now and they are absolutely amazing! Not only does the card save you big bucks on Rx medications but Diane who works the phones and has been there since I first became a member is also amazing! She has gone above and beyond to help myself and many others in the past...I don't know why this negative comment is still posted on this site but it needs to be removed or updated...Rxdrugcard has helped countless people obtain low cost medications in the past and hopefully will continue to do so for a very long time!!!
 9th of Jul, 2013 by   RackAttack 0 Votes
Doesn't anyone read the - huge long (intended to be that way) "Privacy Policies" or "Terms of Use, " etc. with these cards? Well I do. Many don't comply with HIPAA (not entirely), they DO collect personal information (if not directly: then from the pharmacy), and they share your personal information with countless other marketers, etc. -- By either signing up or using one of these cards (and there are many - with various differences), you are entering into a 'contract' and allowing them to use your information, pass it along, and have other companies & organizations use it as well (and pass it along also). You are waving your "Do Not Call" list with these companies & their partners (and each partner has it's own Privacy Policy - which is separate from the card companies). Basically, you will be spammed via phone, mobile phone, email, snail mail, and a million other ways when using one of these cards. (I'm still searching on whether the U.S. Govt. also gets the information). Ever hear the phrases "noting is Free" or "if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't" or similar phrases... Well, READ THE TERMS OF USE / PRIVACY POLICIES OF THESE CARDS. Stop being lazy. It tells you what they do right there. I just got a card in the mail, and figured there must be a catch... There is. The "catch" is your personal information gets spread far and wide & you allow yourself to be inundated with ads/phone calls/email spam/ etc... That's what they get from it. Sure you get a discount... But are you kidding me that you think it's just some sort of "freebie" with nothing in return for it? It's not. However, if you are willing to give all this up and accept all the phone calls / email spam, and god knows what else the information is used for (i.e. Recent NSA spying / Snowden stuff)... Then that's your choice. Also, while your at it research the term "sock puppets" as far as posting goes on websites. Good ol' "Rus from Pa" right above my post and some other posts here make me wonder that some people are getting paid to post (and don't say it doesn't happen, it does). Anyhow, take the time to READ the Terms of Use & Privacy Policies of this or any of these type of cards. INVESTIGATE. There's more here than meets the eye. -- And there is one more thing to consider as a possibility: Are you aware that Medical Insurance companies CAN and HAVE subpoena grocery store "curtsey cards" of their clients to see about their eating habits so they can build a case to deny coverage on that last heart surgery you had, because the records of your purchase from the curtsey card show that you are a habitual fat food eater & smoker? ... An example, but this does happen. Does it happen with these cards? Is "Obamacare" trying to figure out who's insured / who's not by the use of these cards??? Can this information be passed to the govt. for that purpose? I'm still investigating (that's how I found this site), I suggest you do the same before you "opt in" by using one of these cards.
 10th of Jul, 2013 by   Diana @ RxDrugCard.com 0 Votes
Mr. RackAttack above is attacking the wrong card. RxDrugCard does not share your information, but he could be right about those free cards. And it's refreshing that his language is not offensive.
 15th of Dec, 2013 by   resmith 0 Votes
I'VE BEEN USING RXDRUGCARD.COM FOR ABOUT 3 YRS WITH NO PROBLEMS
IT'S THE BEST DISCOUNT CARD I FOUND AND I SPENT ALOT OF TIME SEARCHING'
I EVEN HAD CVS PHARMACY TELL ME PERSONALLY IT'S BETTER THAN WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER FOR SOMEONE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION INSURANCE.
WHEN CALLING THEM AND DO'NT GET AN ANSWER I LEAVE MY # ON THEIR ANSWER MACHINE AND THEY HAVE CALLED ME BACK WITHIN AN HOUR, SO THEIR PHONE # IS CORRECT
 26th of Jun, 2014 by   ChrisS41 0 Votes
I've been using the Rx savings card from manufacturerdrugcoupons.com more than 2 yrs, when I first used this card, both the pharmacist and I were amazed! she took the information from it for herself and then compared the costs to what my prices would have been had I gone through my insurance (I had none at the time I 1st used my card), and I still saved a lot of money!! they entered the new info. in to their system and in the meantime I've told lots of friends and family members about how to save.
 16th of Jul, 2014 by   David N Smith 0 Votes
These cards work! This is no scam! If there is a problem it's the pharmacy you go to. My family has saved hundreds of dollars using the card...I print mine out and give them to family using this site http://www.rxcut.com/RXN00120/en/PrintCard.html

Gift Card Fraud