logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
2. (2 mins ago)
remitguru.com
This company scams people and steals from them
3. (3 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
4. (7 mins ago)

POOR Customer Service

UniRush Financial Serivces
Cleveland, Ohio
rushcard.com
Their customer service representatives are idiots, they are extrememly unhelpful. They don't care about their customers. I have been getting lied to by management for over a week now in regard to a dispute over an ATM transaction that should never have gotten paid. Even the Bank Manager where the ATM is knows there was a problem with the machine, but can't talk to me about it, needs to talk to Rush Card. I told the idiots at Rush Card that and do you think they've called anybody? they could have taken care of this DAYS ago, but keep telling me I need to do it. I can't wait to get my money reversed back to my card so I can CLOSE this scam.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2008 by   Jessi 0 Votes
I got my money back from these people. But you know what I had to do in order to get it? Fax a copy of a NY State Civil Court suit that I was going to file against them to the main office in Cincinnatti, OH. I faxed that form and got my money back within 3 hours. Talked to the Director of Operations and everything. The form is available online, and you can find the fax number by searching the Better Business Bureau site in Ohio. Good luck to you!
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   charlie143 0 Votes
The customer service for rush card has always been poor, I've had my card for about 3 years now and the customer service has always been that way 'POOR' and it’s to the point where I tried to email Russell Simons about the issue with his customer service reps and the fact that they can’t speak English. The customer reps need to understand that just because they are not up to speed with the English langue, doesn’t mean that we aren’t. Russell and Kamora need to hire customer service reps, that can speak the langue extremely clearly, it’s like an all American person who is NOT bilingual working for a company speaks nothing but Spanish, I can understand that Russell and Kamora may want to give them people who are working their customer service a chance, but not at the expense of other peoples finances, they already charge a $1.00 for every time you use your card, so they shouldn’t take any chances on mistakes because their customer service can’t speak the English langue.
 15th of Dec, 2009 by   Niners 0 Votes
I'm going thru a similar situation with Rush right now. I can't believe they are still not improving there customer service. I will write to corporate and see if that works. These guys have already been notified that I canceled an order and they have yet to release my money back onto the card. I see there is an overwhelming dissatisfaction with this company. I would encourage ANYONE who is thinking of getting a rush card to think twice. It is not worth it and they are a Scam. Jesse, if you come back by here tell me...how much did it cost you to file the court papers?
 30th of Aug, 2010 by   toader 0 Votes
Never had a problem with them. And banks kept f***ing me!
 12th of Feb, 2011 by   byronduncan 0 Votes
Russell has done me wrong with the false advertisement on TV. After having my rush card for over two years, the non speaking english people block my account with out notice. On Tv they stated no Social Security number needed.. Russell, you liar... You block my account and refuse to release the block unless I send a picture ID and a copy of my Social Security number. I have over 1000.00 on my card. Russell this is my hard working money... My best advise to every body, DO NOT GET A RUSH CARD
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   Mrs. Lee 0 Votes
I receive my rush card in the mail. I was reading over the fee schedule description; for the black diamond card you will be charge $9.95 a month.
I immediately call there customer service department to see if I did not activate this card and order the card for $3.95 a month. The representative told me I could but I would be charge the $9.95 plus $3.95 . My question to customer service. Why should I pay $9.95 for a card that have not been used. I unsatisfied with there customer service. I will not activate the card.
 9th of Apr, 2011 by   lotan 0 Votes
I was force to go online owing to all complaints guesses complain about, they fail to return money sent to be deposited. although ive sent receipts, and posted mail to their so-called super-visor, the service agents are very stupid, and have no communicative skills
 14th of Apr, 2011 by   MIKE6968 0 Votes
RUSH CARD IS THE BIGGEST SCAM SINCE MADOFF..NOWHERE IN THE APPLICATION DOES IT STATES THEY CHARGE FOR THE CARD, CUSTOMER SERVICE DOSENT SPEAK ENGLISH, RUSSEL SHOULD REMOVE HIS NAME FROM THIS SCAM.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   rosevelt clifton 0 Votes
i had my unemployed and my job check direct deposit then i had to fax proof of resedenice, id and social security card then they still wanted me to get a oklahoma id plus i got a newborn baby in the house my lights got turn off all my bills was dues they still give me a hard time i dont know what else to

Online-Fraud