logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
3. (27 mins ago)
Zoosk
Cannot sign up for one month only - bad link
4. (31 mins ago)
Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router
Lied about Invalid Rebate
5. (43 mins ago)
Sun Cellular PostPaid
Unknown GPRS being charged to account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rush Card Complaints & Reviews - They SUCK

Rush Card Contacts & Informations

Rush Card

Posted:    AngryRushCardHolder

They SUCK

I have been using Rush Card for the past 2 years and have never had any issues with them until recently. My husband is having x amount of money deposited on my card from his paycheck. The money was supposed to be deposited on my card on Wed Dec 22, 2010 and it didnt deposit. I called Rush Card to see what was going on and they said they needed verification that we are married and a copy of our license. We faxed the documents and was told that the funds would be on my card in 1-2 business days. Well 1-2 business days later the money still isnt there. I called them once again and faxed them documents again! They said the money will be there the next day by 9am. 9am came and went and still no money!! I called again and was told my money will be there in 3- hours. Ok much better. NOT! Money still not received. Now they are saying that the money will be there in 24 hours. I am so pissed and all I want is my damn money. Rush Card has the worst customer service! Nobody will transfer me to the Finance Dept. IF and WHEN my money hits the card I will withdrawl every penny and CANCEL my account. And I thought Rush Card was suppose to help people get back on the right track with their credit. Will I refer anyone to Rush Card?? HELL NO!!!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jan, 2011 by   UniRush,LLC/RushCard 0 Votes
Unfortunately with the holiday that did push back the set business days. When setting up a split direct deposit it is best to call both parties to ensure that all documention required has been provided, in this case your marriage license and copies of your driver's licenses were needed. RushCard takes these measures to prevent fraud and to ensure that the funds are sent to the correct card. If you are still unsatisfied, please email us at suggestions@rushcard.com to discuss, we do value you as a customer and your opinion on how we could have resolved this situation better.
 5th of Feb, 2011 by   mommaagain2011 +1 Votes
Yeah rushcard is a joke, i have had many problems in which i send atleast 3 emails for every problem and NEVER get a response and today my husband and my joint federal tax refund was pending due to his name not being on my card, its MY refund too, my name is on it, well after 6 hours of faxing stuff and calling and being put on hold for atleast a half hour each time and getting told 3 different things, 1st is was that it would post the next day, then it was 2-3 hours, then it was not until monday because its friday and they didnt get the paper work until after 5 which is a lie because they got it and confirmed they got it at 4pm est. now i have to wait to monday and see if its there which it most likely wont be and then will have to call again and be put on hold for half an hour just to get a person who doesnt speak english and i cant understand and we are not talking about 300 bucks or even a thousand, its OVER 6, 000!!! and they dont give a damn about their customers, im through with this shit!!! and they want me to have my husband open an account HA NO WAY!!!
 5th of Feb, 2011 by   mommaagain2011 +1 Votes
Thank you very much i only have one kid!!! im pregnant right now, so before you go on about something you know nothing about stop and evaluate the situation and another thing you know nothing about, they had me send both of our id's, social security cards, marriage certificate, and w-2's and they said they could do so seriously stop bitching yourself!!!
 5th of Feb, 2011 by   mommaagain2011 -1 Votes
Seriuosly do u not have a life when u can just sit around n comment on peoples complaints?! I seen your profile u have 2 complaints and over 3000 comments GET A LIFE
 25th of Jul, 2012 by   cliftonmiranda 0 Votes
I had the same problem the only difference is that they blocked my account if send every info they ask for and its been over a week already. I'm so mad.
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   TASHIA DRAYTON +1 Votes
I TRUELY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND MY JOB SENT MT DIRECT DEPOSIT AND I SPOKE TO PAY ROOL AND ALL, BUT RUSH TELLS ME THAT NO DEPOSIT WAS MADE.. BULL F***** BULLL!!! EVERY TIME INCOME TAX SEASON COME THEY START THIS S*** I HATE IT THIS YEAR IM CUTTING THEM OFF.. ALL YEAR NO PROBLEM SOON AS TAX SEASON HIT THEY WANNA F**** UP, NOW IM STUCK AT HOME CAN NOT GO TO WORK BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL MY MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNT BUT TELLING ME IM MINUS SOME DOLLARS WHEN MY JOB JUST DROP A DEPOSIT!!! THEN THEY CUSTOMER CARE SUCKS AND IS TRASH, THEIR ONLINE IS NO FREAKING HELP AS WE SPEAK I'VE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 2HRS JUST HOLDING SUCH A FREAKING WASTE OF TIME... I HATE RUSH CARD AND I WILL NOT BE RETURNING AFTER THIS LAST DEPOSIT TRUST, I WILL NEVER SUGGEST RUSH CARD TO ANY ONE FRIEND OR STRANGER NEVER IN LIFE!!!
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   TASHIA DRAYTON 0 Votes
WAS TYPING TO FAST AND MIS SPELLED SOME WORDS MY, ROLL

How Can I Avoid Charity Scams?

Latest Groups