logo

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rti Customer research Inc. Complaints & Reviews - Have doubts about them

Rti Customer research Inc. Contacts & Informations

Rti Customer research Inc.

Posted: 2012-06-05 by    Monique Derose

Have doubts about them

Rti Customer research Inc.
This company sent me 2 checks total worth of $1980, they've included assignment list for mystery shopping purposes but I have real doubts about this. Is it even possible that someone is sending such checks in mail without previously contacting me with job offer? What kind of scam might be behind this?
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Rti Customer research Inc. complaints
Rti Customer research Inc. - Bunch of thieves

Comments

5th of Jun, 2012 by   Michael D Plunkett 0 Votes
Yes Wells Fargo does it all the time too! Unsolicited checks that turn into loans of obscene interest rates once cashed. Directly prohibited by the Uniform Commercial Code and most states by law but not enforced by the courts. so if you cash the checks expect o be paying for them. If they sue you and you fail to go to court they will get a summary judgement and get the right to freeze your bank accounts. Court costs will be added as well. One more reason to HATE Wells Fargo!
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   Not this time assholes +1 Votes
This particular secret shopper (opportunity) is actually a scam where they send you a counterfeit U.S.P.S. money order in hopes that you are able to actually cash it and send 730 dollars of it to someone in there circle of thieves across seas.I got one in the mail today..lol. I checked U.S.P.S. verification services to find out it is a fraud and also came across many other peoples complaints of this scam in which some people cashed one or two then banks caught them and others that were caught right away. The old saying " nothing is free" is once again proven correct. I am sure by now this is no help to you as you probably found out the hard way. In hard times like these it is sad that so many people will fall victim to scams produced by people of no moral value, giving no thought to the consequences only to be paid by the innocent that only want to pay their bills and feed their families.
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   msblueyes74 +1 Votes
I just received a $975 USPS money order. It is not real. I recommend that all communication be kept. The verification hotline phn # is 866-459-7822 and the USPS fraud hotline is 800-372-8347. My message to the people trying to rip off hard working Americans, get a job! Develop some morals, and know, we are fighting back. I can only hope you lose everything and spend the remainder of your days in prison!
 21st of Aug, 2012 by   ladylovely9867 +1 Votes
I just received a $975 USPS money order. I took it to a check cashing store to see if it was real and BAM it's a SCAM. They kept it and gave me a copy for my records. Good for nothing thieves. go get a job.

Several Tips How To Choose a NY Lawyer From a Radio Ad