logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (1 mins ago)
CheapOAir
Dirty dealing, lying and fraud
2. (1 mins ago)
FRAUD

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

RPGSHOW - Lace Wigs Complaints & Reviews - Never by a wig from RPGSHOW in Shanghai China!

RPGSHOW - Lace Wigs Contacts & Informations

RPGSHOW - Lace Wigs

Posted:    Valerie

Never by a wig from RPGSHOW in Shanghai China!

RPGSHOW
China
I purchased a lace wig over the internet from rpgshow in March 08. The wig arrived two weeks late, it was not the wig that I saw on the internet which was a Aalliay wig (deceased). The wig that was sent to me looked like a wig for a werewolf. It refused to remain forward, it kept falling towards the back and the circumference was incorrect. Therefore, it did not fit my head. When I tried contacting the distributor they brushed me off and I was out of $312.00.

Never by a wig from rpgshow in Shanghai China.

Comments China Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2008 by   MustloveHair -1 Votes
Hi, I am looking into getting hair from China from the website http://www.bestlacewigs.com/...but the only way to pay is by sending the money through Western Union or Bank Wire or Money Gram??? Is that how you placed your order??
Thanks
 2nd of May, 2008 by   Maree -1 Votes
When my wig from rpgshow arrived it was beatifull.After washing it with correct products the hair is very frizzy now and the lace has streached.Also they did not send me trasparent lace as it was out of stock then mysteriously came back in stock to days later.They sent me brown lace wich does not blend in with caucasion skin. I left them good feed back before trying on or washing the wig.Now i want to tell them to **** off...
 2nd of May, 2008 by   cathy 0 Votes
I to bought from rpgshow and am very dissapointed
 5th of May, 2008 by   BLAZE 0 Votes
I bought bulk extensions from www.perfectlocks.com. The website looks really legit and it says 100% indian rremy human hair! I ordered and payed for the hair! The hair was so bad and it was all over my house. like someone who used a hair remover by accident. Priyanka is the owner, she never returned my emails after I complained. I'm in South Africa and I would like to buy a front lace wig but I'm so scared about some of the websites especially when they use celebrity picture. and only accept western union.
 8th of May, 2008 by   Jessie Bonds 0 Votes
I have heard that you get what you pay for. The problem is RPGShow did not deliver or carry the product they claim they sell. They are stealing money from customers by deceiving them and not providing the consumer the quality products they think they purchasing. I only wish I had found this complaint board before purchasing, with enough genuine complaints posted, perhaps there may be less victims. My heart goes out to the customers who maybe cancer patients.
 30th of May, 2008 by   Morli 0 Votes
Hello.Thx for your purchase.

In general our wigs have high quality and most of our customers are satisfied with them.We are devoting ourself to increase our customers' satisfaction.Here is our customers' good testimonials:

And here is our loyal customers' pictures:

Im sry to hear your experience on our site but if you could send us your order information, we are going to help you resolve this problem.Here is our help center:

Anytime welcome you!

Best regards,
www.rpgshow.com
Professional, Hair Beauty Creator!
 18th of Jun, 2008 by   Bre 0 Votes
I agree! This company is horrible! And they always try to play the concerned roll and act like they care by posting bs messages as they did here. I brought a wig from there and it was nothing like the picture, the hair was not even human hair. I don't like being scammed and I forwarded a claim I made straight to the FBI, I hope this company gets shut down! If you brought your wig from PayPal go on their website and make a complaint!
 5th of Jul, 2008 by   Shanae 0 Votes
I purchased a lace wig from an online company called ladylacewigsandhair. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!
After taking my money and guaranteeing a refund of the rush fee if not completed in time this woman then cancelled my whole order when I asked for the refund. (The order was over a week late and still hadn't been shipped and I'd already waited several weeks for completion).
She's now changed her email address to try and avoid the full refund and denies I made an order with her.
But to her surprise the longer she takes to pay me back the more I sue her for.
Her attitude and customer services is appalling - so think twice before even contemplating this company. There are so many companies out there that are so professional and produce excellent wigs at a fraction she charges I wouldn't be surprised if she goes out of business very soon.
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   one.one 0 Votes
hi...i want to ask if anyone knows the site bestlacewigs?...anyone brought a wig from that site? is really human hair?...please answer who knows...thanks
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Elaine Walters 0 Votes
I purchased a wig from RPG Show two days ago and now I am scared. I purchased it for my daughter and I would be really disapointed if it wasn't what she expected. I normally purchase our lace fronts from www.divalacefrontwigs.com The hair is fabulous and high quality. The caps fit the way they are supposed to and when she said little or no tangling, she meant it. I have never had a problem with a unit from them. The owner, Belinda was soooo helpful and she really made sure that we were educated about the purchase we made. I bought from RPG because they claim to be selling the same quality a little cheaper. I hope that old saying about you get what you pay for isn't true...I will definately keep you guys posted...
 27th of Jul, 2008 by   Kay 0 Votes
Oh my god! I'm so scared. I ordered a wig from them 2 days ago and put 380 dollars on my credit card. Money that I really don't have, but I just had a really bad short hair cut done at a salon, and the wigs looked really nice. What if I hate it? Will i be able to return it?
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   Tonie 0 Votes
RPG just steals other reoutable vendor pics and makes the customer believe they are getting a good quality unit. I viewed their webpage and saw how they stole other vendor pics from good vendors like MyWigs andWeaves (mywigsandweaves.com) and others and know not to order form them. If you want a good vendor try these:

Californialacewigs.com
Lacefrontsecrets.com
Allaboutmyhair.com
Brehshouseoflacewigs.com
Hairbiz.net

These are the place where con artists like RPS show steal pics. They unlike these vendors, could never give the customer good quality. I wish they would get taken down and do some time for scamming you gals.
RPG KICK ROCKS!!!
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   Kay 0 Votes
Elaine, have u recieved your wig yet?
 29th of Jul, 2008 by   Tina 0 Votes
HORRIBLE! I sacrificed money I didn't really have to purchase a unit from CELEBRITYSTYLEWIGS.com, I ordered it custom and it arrived 14 weeks later than promised. I was charged 150.00 extra for 22 inches and the wig that was sent was only 16 inches. I insisted no highlights and the wig was Piano (blocky) highlights...they are terribly fake! The wig started falling apart after the first 9 days, it had patches falling out at the nape looking like bald spots on my head...I was sooo disappointed I cried and vowed never to purchase from them again! Stay away from CELEBRITYSTYLEWIGS.com...over priced and under quality! very sad!

try OasisJewels.com I have purchased 5 units so far in 1 year from thier company, they ship fast and the units are awesome, most of them are 120% density and they vary from full lace to lace frontals that you can wear with a weave...so its worth checking out! Lace wigs are NOT the ONLY natural looking option out there...please trust me!
 4th of Aug, 2008 by   Elaine Walters 0 Votes
Well, it took 2 weeks for my daughter to receive the wig and surprise of all surprises, IT"S NOT WHAT WE SAW ONLINE. They said the wig would come styled as shown in the pic, it wasn't. Besides the styling not being what was promised, the quality of the hair is questionable. Although it feels soft and silky, it looks like a hot mess. The hair appears to be dry and looks like it is full of split ends. Well folks, I'm out $385. I'm not even going to try to fix the problem. They are located in Shanghai and I suspect trying to fix the problem would be even more of a problem. It's back to www.divalacefrontwigs.com for me...Be careful, it's true what they say...You get what you pay for...
 5th of Aug, 2008 by   Morli 0 Votes
To Elaine Walters :
Hello.Im sry to hear about your experience on our site.Could you send some pictures of the wig you receive to us so that we can help you resolve this case more smoothly?If the wig is just as you described, we can exchange another style either in stock or custome one for you.Thx for your understanding.

If you have any questions, plz feel free to send emails to our email address wigs@rpgshow.com.

Best regards,
www.rpgshow.com
Professional, Hair Beauty Creator!
 5th of Aug, 2008 by   Kay 0 Votes
I recieved my wig today and it actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It looks like the hair I saw in the picture and it's very pretty and soft. The only problem I have is that the top part where the scalp is looks kinda fake...I can tell it's lace and not a scalp. That kind of bothers me, but I guess theres nothing I can do about that.
I'm hoping that once I wash it it will not become worse like someone else said. Theres one strand of the hair that seems a little frizzy also.
I haven't actually wore the wig out yet, but it seems pretty decent, maybe not worth the amount of money I paid though.
 6th of Aug, 2008 by   Morli 0 Votes
To Kay:
Thx to tell us our wigs' problem, we will try our best to solve it.Our wigs are all 100% human hair so you can wash it as your own hair.If you bought an in stock wig and find any quality prolbem, we will help you solve it.

Here is Hair Care Instructions for full lace wig, I hope it could help you.

Hair Care Instructions for full lace wig
1. Keep the hair clean. We suggest that you wash the hair at least once or twice a week with warm or cold water. Please wash the hair immediately after swimming, spa, exercise, and etc. When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair tangles. Too much leave-in conditioners and other hair care products will create a build up on the hair and will cause it to tangle faster. If the hair feels dry or heavy with build up, wash it with good shampoo & conditioner.

2. Before washing the hair, spray mixture of conditioner and water and brush the hair from bottom up. You must gradually wet the hair down and brush it gently before you completely wash the hair. If the hair is very dry and a lot of water is added at once, hair will swell up like sponge and tangle! Therefore, it is important to gradually wet the hair and brush it.

3. After wetting the hair, add shampoo and conditioner and brush thoroughly. Be sure to wash and brush the hair in one direction. Rinse the hair completely with water and towel dry. It is best to air dry the hair but you can also blow-dry with low to medium heat.

4. Make sure you brush the hair daily and apply some leave-in conditioners so that the hair is soft and moist. A good leave-in hair treatment can keep the hair from drying. But remember not to put too much otherwise there will be a build up and make the hair feel too heavy. If the hair feels too dry or heavy with too much hair care products, you should wash the hair completely by following steps 2 and 3.

5. When swimming, always wear a cap to prevent prolong exposure to chlorine or salt water which causes the hair to tangle. Always wash the hair right away with shampoo and conditioner after swimming in both types of water. When going to the spa, the hair should be brushed out completely and should be wrapped in a cold wet towel.

6. Make couple of big braids when going to sleep, swim, or exercise (please untangle the hair before making the braids). NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed.

7. You can also make a leave-in conditioner at home by diluting conditioner (10%) with water (90%). Apply the mixture lightly onto your hair and brush the hair from the end to the top near the scalp. Although it is important to apply leave-in conditioners to keep the hair from dryness, it is important to keep the hair clean by washing the hair about twice a week so that it will not create a build up.

8. It would be advisable NOT TO TINT, COLOR, PERM OR DO ANY EXTRA CHEMICAL PROCESSES because it has already been treated. Please be extra careful with blonde and other light colored hair. They are more chemically processed than the dark hair. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the outcome.

9. Please check the hair before you use the hair. Be certain that the hair texture, color, length, and quality are what you want. We will not be responsible for the hair if it is not in original condition. For the WET & WAVE hair such as the French Refined and the European Wave, you may test the curl by wetting a small portion away from the rest. Place the hair on a desk, pull a small portion away from the rest, spray some water, and let it soak for about 15 seconds. Hold the top of the hair while it is on the desk and gently brush the wet portion from the bottom and watch it wave. Towel dry and scrunch it to wave up more.

10. Some hair comes out form the wefts easier than others (e.g. silky hair). In cases like this, you may glue or reinforce the weft before putting it on.

Washing & Conditioning your Hair System
Shampooing and conditioning your hair system is not like shampooing your natural hair. Rubbing shampoo into your hair system as if it were naturally growing hair will cause the hair to tangle.
Here's the step-by-step method we've found best for giving your hair system a professional shampooing and conditioning.
The method we recommend will prevent tangling, and can be performed either on a plastic head mold or when you're wearing your system in the shower.

Step 1 : Start by taping the hair system itself to the plastic mold, then use the brush to comb out any tangles in the hair itself.
Step 2 : Next, fill a spray bottle with a mixture of water and shampoo. Make sure the mixture is thin enough to spray effectively (try a 50%/50% mixture).
Step 3 : Spray the shampoo/water mixture onto the hair system.
Step 4 : Then comb the shampoo into the hair. Repeat the process as needed.
Step 5 : Finally, rinse the shampoo out of the hair with lukewarm tap water. Comb out any remaining shampoo with the brush.

Help with Washing your Hair System
Now that you've shampooed your hair system, we can begin conditioning it. The steps are exactly the same.
Step 6 Fill a spray bottle with a conditioner/water mixture. Again make sure the mixture is thin enough to spray easily.
Step 7 : Spray the conditioner/water mixture onto the hair system.
Step 8 : Then comb the conditioner into the hair. Repeat the process as desired.
Step 9 : Rinse the conditioner out of the hair with lukewarm tap water.
Step 10 : If you're wearing the hair system, use a towel to blot out (not rub out) the excess water. Comb and style the hair and let it sit to dry. If you want to use a hair dryer make sure it's set on a gentle setting and isn't too hot.
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   PJ 0 Votes
Stay away from kicks-trade, i order 3 pcs( minimum order) HUMAN HAIR clip extension, and 3 corsets,

I paid western union, i recieved 3 cheapest nasty LV bikinis, 2 pcs cheap SYNTHETIC clip extensions & all clips had been put upside down, bined the lot, this is not a company or factory, this is a single person running a scam - once they get your money they get the cheapst alernative from their local market.

kicks- trade = total scam!!!
 12th of Sep, 2008 by   REN 0 Votes
I ORDERED A WIG FROM STYLINGWIGS.COM. I HAVENT RECEIVED IT YET BUT, IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS? IF SO, HOW ARE THEY? I SEARCHED FOR CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS ON THEIR PRODUCTS BUT I HAVE YET TO FIND ANY. THANKS!

How to Save on Health Insurance