logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (18 mins ago)
Russ Ultes / James Keating
Ultes & Keating you ripped me off!
2. (36 mins ago)
Deactivate Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

R.P.Gas Centre, Main Bazar,Panipat, Haryana Complaints & Reviews - Regarding the Delivery of cylinder without any booking and not giving the booking slip after booking.

R.P.Gas Centre, Main Bazar,Panipat, Haryana Contacts & Informations

R.P.Gas Centre, Main Bazar,Panipat, Haryana

Posted:    pardeep_sharma11

Gas Petroleum
India
iocl.com
I am a regular customer of R.P.gas cyliner and I had faced many problem in delivery of gas cylinder even after booking. My last cyinder was deliverd on 3-6-2010 and after that I did not booked any cylinder. Today 20-7-2010 when I went for booking a new one cylinder at R.P.gas Centre panipat then I come to know that a cylinder whose booking number was 6227 dated 25-6-2010 was already deliverded on my home address, but the fact is that I did not got any cylinder from gas agency and there is not any entry in my customer card after 3-6-2010. When I ask about it then they owner name Pawan Goel refuse to tell me about this matter. Today after 47 days of delivery when i booked new one then they refused to give the slip of booking cylinder with the reason due to shortage of cylinders from IOCL and tell me to come back after 15 days for getting booked slip. I am also sending a scanned copy of my entry card.

Customer no. RP12703
Customer Name : Pardeep Kumar
Ph. no. +919992266331

R.P.Gas Centre, Main Bazar,Panipat, Haryana

Comments India Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments