logo

Posted:    andrea

lace wig

RPG SHOW
Kentucky
I purchased my first lace wig from RPG SHOW . I order a custom lace wig after 2 1/2 months the wig arrived looking like a big ball of wolf hair. I sent the wig back and agreed to a in stock wig.( I did not want to wait an additioal 2 months for the custom.) After 2 week I took the wig for a professional wash the ear to ear strech on one side of the wig loosen flat. The real problems came after the second wash...not only did the ear to ear strech flatten loose on the other side the hair matted rock hard all over the wig. I contacted RPGSHOW they requested pictures so they could resolve the matter. I e-mailed pics the same day. My next e-mail requested I send the wig back so that their people could look at the wig. They also informed me that this had never happen to their product before. I was out 313.00 dollars and they never sent me the different from the custom wig order (the in stock wig was less money.) Another thing the hair on this wig never blow in the wind and when I lifted it let it fall it would just remain lifted...it would not fall. A picture is worth a thousand words I just wish I could post the Pictures.
I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM RPGSHOW AGAIN!

RPG Show

Comments United States Hair and Beauty Salons
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Mar, 2009 by   starr 0 Votes
my wig was dry rotted i paid $300 for dry rotted hair it was nothing like the picture, i ordered deep wave indian remy, i never seen a indian with a nappy afro.
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   dime piece 0 Votes
I purchased a wig from RPG Show for over 300 dollars, listing stated that the wig would have bleached knots, When I recieved my wig NO BLEACHED KNOTS! The wig began to tangle up and get nappy after only too weeks. What a waste of money!
 12th of May, 2009 by   jule 0 Votes
I purchased a wig from RPG show back in October and they sent me the wrong wig, wrong color, wrong size, wrong texture, wrong everything. Plus it was kind of damp and looked raggedy like it had been worn. They said that usually never happens and siad they could make me a customized one for cheaper but I said never mind and just lost out on 30 dollars...does anyone no of any real reputable places?
 28th of May, 2009 by   breee 0 Votes
The exact same thing happened to me last year, I paid about 313 for a wig, it was horrible and they requested pics but I never got a refund and they are a scam!!! they keep trying to post on websites like they're all good and what not and they're not, I will never purchase from them again...
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   breeee +1 Votes
They can't do anything LEGALLY for an opinion that you make on their company but I was scammed when I purchased from them the first time, but they sent me an email because they say what I wrote on here and they sent me a free virgin remy wig, which honestly looks soooo much better and looks like what I should have recieved from them when I purchased some time ago. So, they get kudos for sending me a free wig that was much much better than the one they previously sent, I probably won't end up purchasing from them again, because I know a few AV that I roder from, but I will say this time they had awesome customer service and they fixed their problem!!! Hopefully, they'll do the rest for everyone else!!!

-breee
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   tae08 0 Votes
I was thinking about purchasing a wig from there now I am changing my mind
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   SILVERDOLLA 0 Votes
I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER WIG FROM RPG SHOW MY WIG IS MATTED N I CANT DO NOTHING WITH IT THEY TOLD MY THAT THE WIG I ORDERED WAS 100% INDIAN REMI HAIR N THAT WAS FALSE I HAVE BEEN SCAMED ON THE PACKAGE IT SAYS THAT THE WIG HAS SYNTHENTIC FIBERS I AM SOOOOOOOOOO DISAPOINTED I WISH I COULD FILE A LAW SUIT CAUSE I WILL 355.00 DOWN THE DRAIN NOT INCLUDING WHAT I SPENDED TRYING TO FIND A GOOD ADHESIVE! (((((((((
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   rpgshow 0 Votes
Hello,
This is Hallie from RPGSHOW.
We are appreciated all valuable suggestions on http://www.complaintsboard.com from our customers and we will continue to follow up your suggestions and make improvements accordingly.
Just we declared before, Rpgshow.com as a manufacture specialized on production and sales for lace wigs has run for 6 years.We always try our best to meet our customers' requests and offer the best service, perfect products to our customers.Our commitment is Devote Ourselves to the beauty and fashion of ladies. So on our website, we supply free Return & Exchange, repairing and after-sale tracking service to our customers.
So if you have placed on our website before and do not satisfied with our products or just wanna exchange or return, please write your order No. or registered email address on our site when giving us suggestions on http://www.complaintsboard.com.You can also conatct us by elaine1579@gmail.com or log on our livechat directly.Then we will response and offer you one proper solution as soon as possible.(We devote on our customers' satisfaction, so for this we can even offer another free lace wig to our return customers.)
While For those who can not supply any relevant order information, we will treat you as malicious behavior by competitors and reserve the right to pursue relevant legal responsibilities.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   rpgshow 0 Votes
Hello~
For UpsetNY, rpg_SHO_ FAKE and SILVERDOLLA, if you have placed orders on our website, please offer us your order number or email address used in your orders.Then we will offer one new lace wig to you.
Please contact us as soon as possible by email elaine1579@gmail.com or call us by 1-718-414-6522 or 585 687 6029 .
 10th of Jul, 2011 by   Niecy99 -1 Votes
If all of this is true, then RPG Show should youtube an apology to all of their customers, as most of the referrals probably came via youtube hair reviews and word of mouth. I found out about them on youtube. One person said to Google them to find out about the complaints. I will not purchase from a company with such a high complaint rate period.
 4th of Aug, 2011 by   shan3105 +1 Votes
I have been also looking at reviews on Youtube and thought that they have good hair from what i see. Are they really this bad because the reviews are recent. i really want a wig but i really dont know what to do.
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   LadyVal 0 Votes
I think the complaints are old and outdated from the year 2009. Since all of the reviews on youtube are fairly recent and highly positve, I think I can trust that the quality and service will be what is promised. I cant wait to order a unit!
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   shan3105 0 Votes
Thanks alot for your advice LadyVal. I'm going for it.
 27th of Dec, 2011 by   rpgshow 0 Votes
Hello,
This RPGshow a lace wig store which always do our best to provide nice wigs to our customers and we have done it.Yes, not every customer is satisfied of her wig but we will give her a new one for exchange or give her refund.We are so sorry about your wig problem and please give us an email or something else we can contact you, so we can help you out about.Please trust on our prefessional and we are able to do something for you.
 2nd of Feb, 2012 by   missysdp 0 Votes
i so want to purchace a lace wig but just not sure wht to do,
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by   rpgshow 0 Votes
hello missysdp,
this is rpgshow lace wig store.so gald to hear from you.
if you are interested in our lace wig, you can just place order on our website directly and as one new customer, you can enjoy $30 off.while if you have any questions about placing order or our website, you can contact us by email:wigs@gmail.com or call us via 1-347-788-1092 or 585 687 6029.
further more, once you receive the lace wig and find you do not satisfy it, please contact us and we will offer free exchange or return service.
have a nice day~
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   Oceania30 0 Votes
Hello I want to purchase a wig from you but wow!! Your reviews are so bad...time, quality, type of hair is really important. Now i going to keep searching other site and their reviews... Call my girls back to wait...because your reviews are outrageous!! Missysdp did you buy a wig from them and if so are you happy?
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   rpgshow 0 Votes
hello,
so gald to hear from you.thanks for your complaints on our website.
we just wanna know if you have placed order on our website and if so, could ou tell us your email address and order number?so we can check what happened.
and we can promise that if there is any problem about our products, we will offer free exchange or return.do not worry about it.
thank you very much.please contact us via email:wigs@gmail.com or just call us 1-347-788-1092 or 585 687 6029.
have a nice day~~~
 3rd of Mar, 2012 by   kimi8223 0 Votes
Unfortunately, I purchased the rpgshow PTS003-s wig in yaki texture. The style was nice but the hair was extremely coarse. It felt like brillo pad. It wouldn't respond to flat ironing. Also, the hair was bulky in the back. It was unwearable. I wish I had seen these reviews before I made my purchase.
 6th of Mar, 2012 by   rpgshow 0 Votes
hello,
so glad to hear from you and your complaints on our product.Thank you to our improvement opportunities.
could you tell us your order number and email address?as you know yaki hair texture is added a micro kink to the hair strands to mimic Africa-American people relaxed hair.so it will be much coarser than silky.
thanks for pointing out this problem, we are appreciated . also we have sent you a message, please reply us for this.
we are looking forward to hearing from you, have a nice day

Marriage Fraud