logo

GSN.COM
GSN is deceptive!
2. (1 hr 11 mins ago)
debspecs.com
Problems with payment and impossible to finish my order on the website
3. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Ncrowd
4. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Arm and Hammer / Pet Fresh Carpet Odour Eliminator
Allergic Reaction
5. (1 hr 40 mins ago)
vass siding co., aluminum design & Hank
Actualy Extreamly Pleased With Hank & VASS!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rotovac Corporation, Mill Creek, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Poor service and Not honoring warranty

Rotovac Corporation Contacts & Informations

Rotovac Corporation

Posted:    Daniel and Pam

Poor service and Not honoring warranty

Rotovac Corporation
17905 Bothell Everett Hwy.
Mill Creek, Washington
Phone: 888-768-6822
rotovac.com
We bought 2 carpet cleaning machines from Rotovac, one was the Rotovac 360 and Mytee on the first day of use the Rotovac 360 broke down, then 5 more times afterwards. The Mytee has also broken down twice, with no help in repairing these machines. We were told it was our problem and they wouldn't do anything to help us. They wouldn't back up the warranty, even though these machines were less than a year old, we have a year warranty. They are liars and thieves.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of May, 2010 by   kccarpetcare 0 Votes
I bought a Rotovac DHX and it kicks ass.
 25th of Feb, 2011 by   zzski 0 Votes
In my 20 years of doing business with Rotovac I always received the attention and help needed with any equipment purchase or /and repair. The service dept. will go extra mile to get you back in business asap.
 18th of Apr, 2011 by   Daniel and Pam 0 Votes
Rotovac is the worst company in the world LIEING ASSHOLES and you lie like a dog HEY PEOPLE THEY WILL TRY AND GET PEPLE TO GO ON THERE SIDE AND LIE FOR THEM DONT BE FOOLED. THEY WILL NOT DO ANY THING THEY SAY NOTHING ALL THEY WONT IS YOUR MONEY AND THEN SCREW YOU PLUSE THERE PRODUCT DOES NOT CLEAN WELL AND BRAKES DOWN ALL THE TIME. GET A RX 22 THROGH HYDRO MASTER THEY WILL DO EEVR THING THEY SAY I KNOW I OWN BOTH AND ROTOVAC IS THEY WORST HYDROW MASTER IS THE BEST
 10th of Nov, 2012 by   claudiamarcela 0 Votes
I have had many problems with the rotovac DHX breaking down and it is less than a year old and not heavily used. They do not have any way to provide service in my area and it takes 15 days to get repair parts from them. It has left me in several embarrassing situations with my customers because I have been unable to finish the job in a timely manner
 5th of Jun, 2014 by   MEMMM 0 Votes
I've been using Rotovac for a while and I always enjoy their customer service on the phone. However, every time
I order something they send it to my old address, and ask me to go pick
it up. Lately I asked to send something to my old address, and they tried to
send it to my new address where I cannot accept larger orders. I figured
it out before they made the delivery and I told them by email, and by
phone. Well a week later I Get a phone call saying it is going to be deliver
but " To the wrong address" I told the lady very nicely I gave Rotovac a different address, and she Hang up on me. The next day Rotovac
called. " I won't use names, because they are nice people" And said
they gave the delivery company my correct address the day Before, and
that she would call and they'd call me the next day.. 7 Days later!! I
email them to cancel the order I had to move on. Then I get phone call
saying the delivery company was waiting for authorization to deliver to
the other address. Which The lady told me she gave them authorization over a week
ago. They won't refund money. Even though website says they will. So final straw for me, no longer a Rotovac customer unless they reconcile. As you can see from other complaints, I am not the only company they have had complaints about delivery.My
first time I ordered from Rotovac, the Delivery company kept giving me a
time window and would show up 4 hours later, by then I had left.. So
they have been getting deliveries wrong as long as I can remember. Since
2008. Ever since I moved from that address, they would keep sending my
stuff their, then I moved again, and now they send stuff to the other
address, now I moved again, and still can't get an address right even,
when I warn them on the phone..
 10th of Jun, 2014 by   DKB Restoration 0 Votes
Keep in mind Rotovac is a company driven by sales. With that in mind they have always gone over and above to address my concerns. Also above they said use the RX20 by hydramaster. Guess you didn't know that rotovac invented the RX20 and sold the patent to hydramaster. It was their first rotary machine. The 360 and 360i is a new updated and upgraded version redesigned from the ground up. Rotovac is the premier rotary designer.
 10th of Jun, 2014 by   MEMMM 0 Votes
First of all after posts like my last one, and complaining to the BBB. Rotovac refunded the money which was the right thing to do. However, most companies are driven by sales. I don't know your expectations of good customer service. I think sending it to the right address after being warned that they always do it Would be a minimal customer service accomplishment. I think not repeating the same mistake many times would be a minimal customer service accomplishment. Following up to make sure the equipment was sent, would have been a good idea and an act of good customer service( but they didn't). Waiting for me to get impatient of delivery and calling and complaining is not good customer service. I was patient they told me in 2 days from the first mistake. A week later I called and found out they had done nothing. Suggesting I go pick it up. Is not good service. To even suggest it. It is not good service. Their equipment is not perfect, but it is a great fit for my business. Their sales and support team are great with suggesting stuff, I never feel over pushed by their sales team, they give me good suggestions and respect my budget. Some are definitely less pushy than others. When I call again, and I might- now that they have met my expectations. However, they damaged the relationship we had. Having someone leave me a voice mail saying no, it is to late to cancel. I had to make posts like this, complain to the BBB, buy another piece of equipment I really did not want 100%.. I feel like I came out of war and it definitely damaged the relationship. It will be awkward to call again, knowing the other person knows the trouble I had to go through. Calling Rotovac to buy something like a new piece of equipment is a big deal to my business. I actually enjoy when I do it. I enjoy getting the new tool. I liked their customer service at one time. They just damaged the relationship with this one. I always have to reflect on my business befomre I make public complaint. . What if it were my business? I'm in the business of sales too. Only I sell my time. If I showed up late. Instantly I would have offered a discount. The customer would not had time to complain. If I showed up a week late... Man they would get the entire house, and furniture cleaned for free. If they said no. I'd probably send them Gift certificate to Home Depot or something.. So I can't say they did anything special to reconcile the relationship. I can't even say met expectations. I had to strong arm them to get what I wanted. Which is never something I feel good about. They fixed it to where I won't speak about them, but not where I will recommend. Recommending is something I do. Every time I take a class. If someone new was in their thinking about the Rotovac. I would encourage that choice. Now I'll Probably keep my mouth shut.
 10th of Jun, 2014 by   MEMMM 0 Votes
( I think I am posting this twice it seems my last post did not post so if it is twice I appologize)
First of all. Rotovac did refund my purchase after I made posts, and reported them to the BBB. Refunding after I made public complaints is not meeting expectations to me. It simply doing what they had to do. I do thank them for that it didnt take them that long. My business is also sales driven that is why before I make any complaints like I did I asked myself what would my business have done? If I was a little late. I would give a discount without the customer asking. If I was a week late and didnt even call the customer, and the customer called me. I would clean the entire house for free. If they understandably didn't want me too. I would send them a gift certificate or offer to pay for another company to come clean their home. Rotovac did nothing similar to any of these there answer was. THeir answer was.. It's too late we can't cancel the order. They always have been good on the sales side with suggesting good ideas for me. They always help me when I call. However, Getting the address right even after I stressed. You Always get my address wrong send it here. That is minimal good customer service. Not correcting it when I caught they made the mistake. Is not good service. 3rd time.. Telling me it would take 2 more days, and not following up to make sure it did, and waiting for me to call a week later. Is not good service. Suggesting I go pick it up, and many times in the past I had. Is not good service. To even suggest it the first time. Is not good service. Dear Customer the stain I missed, can you clean that yourself?
Im a small business and Carpet cleaning is a small part of it that I Actually enjoy to do. When I make a purchase from Rotovac it is something I am excited to do. I enjoy the new Toy when I get it. All I can say is I am pleased they refunded the money. However, the relationship damage has been done. I will feel awkward calling to make a purchase in the future. I don't like that I had to post public complaints, or call the BBB. They are a company that I enjoyed working with and making purchases from. They damaged that.

FREE Movies Online: Protect Yourself From This Scam!

Latest Groups