logo

Zales
Special orders
2. (9 mins ago)
marriott hotel canada
Is it true that you are doing recruitment?
3. (12 mins ago)

ROSS DRESS FOR LESS
5269 HIGHWAY 280
Birmingham, Alabama
Phone: 1-205-408-8188
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY W2 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. I HAVE CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE PAYROLL DEPARTMENT AND THE ONLY THING I HEAR IS PAY 10.00 TO HAVE A REPRINT FOR MY W2. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO ASK FOR A REPRINT OF SOMETHING THAT I NEVER RECEIVED. WHEN I USED TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY IT WAS HORRIBLE AND NOW I FEEL LIKE THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO TRY TO MAKE ME PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I SHOULD NOT PAY FOR. EVERYONE I USED TO WORK FOR HAVE GOTTEN THEIR W2 EXCEPT ME I AM GETTING FUSRATED AND I AM THINKING ABOUR HIRING A LAWYER. I THINK IT IS TIME FOR THIS COMPANY TO STOP TRYING TO GET OVER ON PEOPLE.
Comments United States Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Feb, 2008 by   MaLia 0 Votes
Hello,

I understand what you're going through. Have you checked on your paystub if your address is correct? If not, there is a fax form you can ask your Store manager in which you can send and have your mailing address changed. I dont understand how your W2 form would not get to you. I had a change of address at the last minute, I was the only one with no W2 form yet. But surprisingly they sent it to the actual Ross I was working at.

GOOD LUCK with everything and I hope you get it straightened out.
 6th of Mar, 2008 by   dior0550 0 Votes
I have the same problem. I haven't received any w-2 form from Ross. I called and left message, but nobody has called me back yet. I am not happy with that. Can anyone help me out?
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Robert collins jr 0 Votes
yeah same thing i even got a list of numbers that are sup[ost to direct u to a person and nobody picks up nobody calls me back its stupied
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Vanessa Sexton 0 Votes
I thought I was the only one... I am very angry and disappointed at Ross Inc. from management with their lame excuses to payroll all the way to the corporate office. I want everyone to know how much this company lacks compassion for prior associates not receiving their W2. I have reached only answering machines and have had no responses thru email about my situation. They want 10 dollars from everyone that hasnt recieved a W2 and claim that because we did not recieve one that we need a reprint. How is that possible when I have not received a copy in the first place? They want us to pay for their mistakes and poor bussiness handlings. Every other company has their W2's available online for their past and present employees. Free and easy to access how hard is that for them to do for us? Here it is about to be March and still no W2 or information on what happened to mine. I just want my W2 so I can be done with this company.. If someone can please tell me how they were able to recieve theirs I am forever grateful to you..
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by   Ramsay medina 0 Votes
Im getting really upset with this company. I have yet to recieve my w2 and its now april. I don't know what more to do. I've called payroll and they want me to send in 1o bucks for something I never got. If anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. ( Im really not sure what to do at this point.)
 23rd of Apr, 2008 by   shhhh 0 Votes
Many associates complain that they don't receive their W2 when in fact they failed to report the change of address. Payroll, corporate, management and Ross itself is NOT responsible for your lack of responsibility. It is so easy to blame everyone else, when in fact you only have yourself to blame. You can not wait until you don't receive your form to the inform the company that you moved. The reason no one calls you back is because the amount of payroll spent calling back every irresponsible person that failed to notify the company of any changes would be a waste of time. I have review many applications in my day and you can't imagine how many people can't even right the correct address on their applications. Take a step forward and admit you made the mistake. Stop blaming others. Oh yes, for Mr. Robert Collins JR., what is stupied? (stupid)
 26th of Sep, 2008 by   Deana 0 Votes
Can someone give me the phone number to find out what the address is to send the $10 for a copy of a w2. It's getting late in the year and need to get this filed.
 25th of Jan, 2009 by   samD 0 Votes
I am an employee at a Ross store also and we got a website that we could go to for our W-2's. Ask your store Manager for the website so you could get it faster. You all know how Ross is they will wait till the last minute to send them. Sam
 28th of Jan, 2009 by   brit1203 0 Votes
can some give me the website we can go on to get our w2's
 6th of Feb, 2009 by   pezdiablo 0 Votes
the website to get your W2 is www.w2express.com. just put the company you work for and then you post your name and your password which is your birthday month and the last four of your ssn.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   paloma 0 Votes
do you know the number to cal cuz i havent recieve my w2 form either and i cant find a number to call?
 13th of Jan, 2010 by   amphitrite 0 Votes
This website does work: www.w2express.com... I tried it today, however could not sign in, unlike Ross, you could actually get a hold of someone just by clicking 'contact us' and dialing that number... people there were very helpful in assisting me, reset my pin so I can order a reprint and gave me another number in case that didn't work! The crappy thing of course is that ordering reprints is like 18 bucks, but sometimes you don't get much of a choice in the matter. I'm just happy that I'll be able to file my back taxes now :) Good luck all, hope this helps!
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   Scarab30 0 Votes
Heres the deal. My wife worked for Ross for 2 days. We are waiting for her w2 to complete our return. Go to www.w2express.com, for the employer code, enter 10768 then for the password/ID enter the month of your birth numerically + the last four of your social. once your IN click on consent to recieve w2 electronically. In our case, since we didnt consent earlier it said that her 2009 w2 would be mailed...however, it also said that if we didnt recieve it by feb. 10th it would be available online after that date. Hope this helps.
 1st of Feb, 2010 by   Cielo Andrada 0 Votes
Yes, there's a website where we can obtain our W-2. However I don't have any access to a printer. I called the Ross store where I used to work at and the manager said none of them got their W-2 yet. She also said that we should be receiving it in February. I said today is already February and in actuality everyone should receive their W-2 before the second month of the year...
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   Cathy Cotton 0 Votes
It's a scam!! Macys Inc is on board with this scam as well! I received all my W2s for myself and kids but of course not from Macys! It's a scam to charge $10.00!! What is that? I've spent hours on the phone and on their site trying just trying to get a W2 and a customer service agent in Central America says he got special PERMISSION to have it MAILED to me in 2 weeks.
Wow, I am so Special!! Oh boy. Thanks Macys. You treat your employees and customers like crap and now one last Hurrah! So classy. :(
Cathy Cotton!
 4th of Feb, 2011 by   jcast 0 Votes
Now I understand why it takes long...because people like Sally Sue may take double the time trying to learn how to write (notice I didnt write the word right). By the way even if they sent it to the wrong address most people have their mail forward to them by the post office. There is no reason why any of you should go through this, consult an IRS representative. They should be mailing a w2 by jan 31, the only way they can do it later is if the business requested and was approved by the IRS
 17th of Feb, 2011 by   Dcastro 0 Votes
i work at Ross too and i have not received my W2 either i am very mad i also have called costumer serviceand i have ben waiting 2 weeks for a reprint and i havent
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   klasiko84 0 Votes
i have the same problem i left the company and i didnt get my w2 ethier can anyhome help me is more then two week man
 24th of Jan, 2014 by   PunchItInDaFace 0 Votes
I got my w-2 but most of the boxes are empty so I cant fully complete processing my return. In Fast without them it says I owe 64, 000. I dont get it

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups