Rooms To Go Outlet

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

4.5
Rooms to go outlet
North Richland Hills, Texas
Oh my God!! I have never been treated the way I was treated yesterday! I just got married last month and bought a new home, and i went to buy some furniture. Well the lady that was our cashier treated me like crap she was very rude asked me if I work and make money??? Ummmm duh!!! no i come to a store with no money you retard!! I wanted to put my furniture on a roomstogo credit card, and she said "You know we do credit checks" thats fine is what i said. I have a credit score of 820 i worked my butt off to get good credit and for that woman to assume that i dont have good credit REALLLY REALLLYYY upset me! So do not shop there I will never go to that store again!!! Oh and not only that, the guys in the back wouldnt help with putting the furniture in the truck and would wrap up our furniture either but its cool because they will NEVER get business from me, My family or Friends!!

The Cashiers name is: Leslie Carter at rooms to go outlet northrichland hills!
Complaint comments Comments (27) Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture

Comments

16th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Manager doesn’t know the products
roomstogo.com

I went to Rooms to Go and pay a deposit for a sectional sofa. I asked the sales manager ESPECIFICALLY if it can be done instead of right handed left handed, and he told me that of course it can be done.

When I went to pay the rest and ask for a change of side, instead of Left handed Right handed, the sales manager said it can not be done.

I tried to spoke to the manager and explain that was not my fault and I want my money back.

The manager of the store which I believe should have some power, could not do anything, and more than that he said he doesn’t believe that his employee would say something like that.

The only thing that he could do is to tell me that I can not receive the refund on my money.

The name of the manager is Moritz Bemstain.

The store was in Pembroke Pines Florida on Pines Blvd.

I believe that the personnel should be trained to tell the truth, and if they don’t know how and what to sell don’t sell it, or ask somebody that knows.

I think that the manager could at least refund my money back, otherwise he is the store manager for what to say he can’t do anything?

And last I think that Rooms to Go, don’t know how to treat their customers, and more than that how to try and keep them.
 11th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Never again!
Rooms to Go

Cory Graves at Rooms to GO was helping me with a living room selection and Jamal another salesman came up to him and announced he had a guest in the showroom and he just walked away to help someone else and did not even say excuse me or nothing just left me setting their with no help, and to me that is rude and bad business. I will never go into Rooms to GO again. Cory Graves and Jamal need to have more class when helping a customer. I felt embarrassed and humiliated. This was February 9, 2009 and I hope no one ever has to be treated like that.
 21st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
me too I am from France and they took advantage that I don't understand very good English and they charged me warranty that I never asked for and they were very rude with me and when I complain about it I was told to leave.

I never go there any more and I told every body about it.
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
If customer service was so bad why did you even meet the guys in the back? There are plenty of other places to shop for furniture.
 12th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I've shopped at this store before and the sales guy handed me a sheet, before I paid, that said the guys in the back DO NOT wrap the furniture. So, I went to walmart and bought some cheap plastic. I don't mind spending the extra 8-10 bucks if it saves me from paying regular price at a showroom. This is an OUTLET.
 28th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree. The Rooms To Go (management )at the Morrow, Ga store is the worst i have ever experience. The manager i talked to was rude and when i to ask him questions he would talk to down to me. In the last seven months i spend over $10, 000 dollar at Rooms To Go but i will never shop their again. I'm telling all of my friends and family members to never shop their because the salespeople are not honest and their management don't care about their customers.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Don't waste time shopping there
Rooms To Go

After waiting over 12 hours, being hung up on twice, lied to multiple times and being told I am an unreasonable customer approximately 1/2 of my furniture was delivered to my business rather than my home. Only RTG knows when or if the other 1/2 will ever arrive. I could and will never recommend this company to anybody. You get what you pay for. There's is no wonder why they can only sell on low prices. Customer service or satisfaction is of no concern to these people. Calls and or emails to their support systems go completely ignored. Don't waste time shopping there!!!
 7th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Horrible company
Rooms to Go

I ordered 10, 000 worth of furniture from Rooms to go and had one chair that they could not deliver without gashes, tears etc after four times of an attempted delivery. I accepted the other pieces furniture with issues because I figured it wasn't worth the fight. The chair was unacceptable. This would not have been as bad (i.e. I waited at home four weekends in a row at the mercy of their timeframes for a chair to arrive) but they lied to me multiple times about the chair. The worst lie was that both the manager (L) (name hidden) and director of corporate customer (KZ)(name hidden) service had talked to the delivery and warehouse manager and that they would ensure my timeframe was 7-11 am so that I could receive the chair in the early morning for the fourth weekend (since it was such an inconveience) undammaged only to find out when I called that morning to find out where they were that they HAD NEVER TALKED WITH THE DELIVERY COMPANY AT ALL. They never changed my timeframe of delivery, and hoped I would not notice. Completely unacceptable. I also called the corporate office to complain on numerous occasions and simply asked for a call back to address. My call was returned one time from a woman who ultimately was the last person over my last issue and was the person who lied to me. She gave me her number (so if I had any problems to call). Please note she isn't in and not avaialble on Saturdays (the last day of the attempted delivery). I will not only never buy another piece of furniture from rooms to go AND will tell everyone I know not to ever do it either. If they had simply been honest with me, I would have worked with them. Instead they chose to lie and treat me with the highest level of disrespect. They tried to hide behind a lie and got caught. I verified this with an associate LW (name hidden) on the phone from customer service. At least she was honest (what a simple thought-honesty). They also did not offer to do anything for me as their customer. Let me reiterate that I never asked for a discount, money back etc. All I wanted was my chair undammaged. Its sad to see companies do this to the customers, but believe me they will lose business over it. Rooms to go is the most awful company in the history of all retail I have ever dealt with!
 8th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with Rooms To Go and would like to look further into your concerns. If possible, please email me the name, phone number, or order number that was provided at the time of purchase to tellus@roomstogo.com.
 17th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Rooms to go is awful and they know it !
 26th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
That is awful that you were treated so badly, I would have walked out myself. However, no matter how upset you are, please do not use the word "retard" as a derogatory comment. There is no reason for that. It only takes value away from your statement.
 25th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Quality and delivery
San Antonio
Texas

Do not buy from Rooms To Go. Purchased girls bedroom set in March and first delivery date in June did not have the dresser and mirror and nightstand was cracked. Second delivery in august had the dresser but no mirror and did not bring replacement nightstand. Third delivery today September 24th brought the nightstand but mirror was cracked. Now they are telling us late October delivery date for the mirror. If we had known that this set was on back order and they were having probelms with delivery of complete set, we would not have purchased it. So, 7 months later and we still do not have complete bedroom set.
 27th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I’m really sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with the deliveries. If possible, please email us your order details at tellus@roomstogo.com, and we will be more than happy to look further into the matter for you!
 28th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Worst service ever
Rooms To Go

I have been struggling with the same issues for over a year. first they sold me furniture that started falling apart in a week and tried to tell me it was normal wear and tear. in a week seriously? then after a year i got to rechoose and almost never got it delivered. i was mischarges the furniture was damaged not just once bt over and over. the customer service is the worst.

i have tried to resolve the issues all the way to regional but they refuse to work with me. i am going to the CEO and President and COO. I am done!
 1st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I’m sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your furniture. If you can email us your order details at tellus@roomstogo.com, we can then look further into your concerns.
 13th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
Have the set for 3 months and the cushions are already sinking into the frame of the sofa. There is little to no support and the middle of the couch is caving in ...it almost seems like it is an incorrect construction design.

7th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Awful service
roomstogo.com

Because they are loading a truck with 15 to 20 Stops and 60 to 90 Pieces to delivery and assemble, so they are not delivering pizzas this is not mail service, this is furniture, and heavy furniture to second and third floors. plus they are not in the same zip code, they do this to save money on Deliveries, instead of having two trucks with decent stops (10-12) and pieces (40 to 60) they load a full truck and sometimes overload it, so drivers need to go back to warehouse and then come late to a customer house sometimes 11:00PM.
 17th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hi January! I have located an account in your name from 2006. If this is the account in question, then unfortunately it is too far beyond its warranty for us to proceed any further. Any piece of furniture does require regular maintenance to extend its lifespan. However, if there is a more recent purchase that we cannot locate, then please send us your order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com so we can take a closer look.
 17th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Bad Quality
Florida

I bought a leather couch, loveseat and recliner from Rooms to Go a couple of years ago. We started noticing tearing on the headrest of the couch. Unfortunately, the warranty only covers food stains. It doesn't cover them making a poor quality product. For the amount we spent on the set, you would expect it last more than a couple of years. Not impressed.
 2nd of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes

Rooms To Go - Over zealous salesman
ROOMS TO GO
Anderson
California

Went to rooms to go to buy a recliner. . . I decided on and indoor chaise that was priced $348. . . The salesman (Who had no personality or time for chit chat) writes it up and tells me over $500. . . He added on stain protection, warranty and delivery of $65. . Without even asking. ! He practically doubled the price of the chair. . .

I told him. . I don't want stain protection, I don't do warranties (They sound good but when it comes to place a claim on it. . . Lots of luck. . They find every excuse not to pay out or fix or replace) and nor will I pay for delivery when I have both a van and a truck. . He was angry takes everything off and said I have to be here Tuesday 9am as they have no room to store it, I said ok then found out he meant the following Tuesday which was 12 days away. I told him forget it and went to a thrift store and bought a chair for $30. . . Over zealous salesman was an idiot. . . His actions cost him a sale! I will look for the chair I want on Amazon or wayfair rather than ever go to rooms to go again. . .

Rooms To Go Logo Rooms To Go