logo

Arise
scam
2. (0 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
3. (0 mins ago)
Unethical business practice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rock Hill Public Auto Auction, Rock Hill, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - Selling defective cars

Rock Hill Public Auto Auction Contacts & Informations

Rock Hill Public Auto Auction

Posted:    Terrys

Selling defective cars

Rock Hill Public Auto Auction
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Buyer beware. This company will knowingly sell cars that have major mechanical problems. They sold me a car (at auction) that they knew had a major transmission problem. When I went to pick the vehicle up, the truck would hardly drive. They effectively said "Too Bad! Nothing we can do."
Comments United States Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jan, 2010 by   prntmstr 0 Votes
I have bought two vehicles from them. One had a bad transmission after 100 miles. They agreed to replace the transmission with one I bought with no problem. Everywhere around the auction the terms are displayed. You are buying as is. You are given the opportunity to drive the vehicles during the week orior to the sale.A person should read the rules and understand them prior to playing the game!
 5th of Mar, 2010 by   Charlotte Car Guy 0 Votes
Buy from a dealer who will let you take a test drive first. NC dealers have to make the car pass a strict inspection before they can even offer it for sale. In SC you take your chances.
 24th of Oct, 2011 by   SOPISSED! 0 Votes
I can not stand this company!!! As soon as i purchased the vehicle it started to mess up and it even cut off on me in the middle of the high-way. I immediatley took it back an the guy said bring it back monday and we will fix it, so i did. I left it there for three days and could not get in-touch with any one about the progress off my car. I finally got a answer and all the sudden my car was ready and i picked it up. When i did the problem was not fixed. actually the car was not even touched or nothing!! It had multiple problems and the bad thing about it was that the guy recommended the car to me and said " this is a really great car". I am taking action on this and going to open a case against them because SC lemon laws are the same as NC lemon law.

Bluetooth Scam