logo

Global Tel Link
I work at Global Tel Link
2. (20 mins ago)
The Wig Gallery at Greece Ridge Mall
Swindled, cheated, lied to, mislead
3. (20 mins ago)
Consoles4less - - Xbox360
Not recieved
4. (20 mins ago)
CoolHandle Professional Web Hosting
illegal billing on credit card
5. (44 mins ago)

Rock Force Management

Posted: 2012-06-05 by    shembot

Spam

Rock Force Management
I receive at least 5 emails each day from this company with their promotional offers and there is no unsubscribe links in them. It is very annoying and I don't know how to make it stop.
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jun, 2012 by   gephthe jeremie 0 Votes
please tell stop fucking email me why you guys doing that shit in the moment you know there no jobs now trying to scam people online telling me that i have to application for a job put number and social security and shit please stop it
 8th of Jul, 2012 by   highpockets01 0 Votes
I to had problems with Rock Force and I am going to check into this alot further since I build cases for lawfirm's. However what I did find out is on the second page done at the bottom in very small letters it says unsubscribe and it takes 48 hours to be taken off their sites. I did this to see if it will work. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR SSN OR ID INFO!!! The could sell your ID info to illegal aliens or steal your banking info as well as your credit info. Once you give them what they want they can borrow funds in your name etc. So you better make sure you follow your credit info and ID info to see if they are using it out of the country.

Online Pharmacy Scams