logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (0 mins ago)
verifying awarding noification

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Robert S.Mueller 111 The FBI Complaints & Reviews - Letter with no real name on it

Robert S.Mueller 111 The FBI Contacts & Informations

Robert S.Mueller 111 The FBI

Posted:    Mrs. Susan Jelis

Letter with no real name on it

Today we received an e-mail (in our junk folder) addressed to (not us no real names) Attention Fund Beneficiary?Who is that? We have no idea. It is from Robert S.Mueller the 3rd syo@telefonica.net Website www.fbi.gov The date on it 4/10/2008.
It seems we have not tried to get our money from Nigeria. So nowThe FBI Director himself is going to GET US. What'new about this is that they want us to pay so we can see our (if we have any) criminal records. If we will just pay the FBI money they will show us any documents we need that are about us.
Does the government need money that desperatley?? Aren't the taxes we pay (from our low income to begin with) enough for these people?????Do they have to send spam out to citizens now, asking for money this way?? It didn't even arrive in our inbox. The junk e-mail seperated it as junk! Is the J Edgar Hoover Building junk now? What is wrong with people??? And I thought I saw it all.
Comments United States Government & Police
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Oct, 2008 by   Linda 0 Votes
I too received an email from "Robert S. Mueller 111". However, it wasn't worded the same rather indicating I needed to be checked out by the FBI to allow funds "inherited" to be validated as not terrorist money. I have no relatives in Nigeria nor am I a terrrorist. This is just another scam at work. I am ignoring this and the many other emails from Nigeria etc. that I have received. I suggest the same for anyone else.
 8th of Nov, 2008 by   Debbie 0 Votes
I received 2 of theese letters today in an email from robert muller 3rd about me claiming 8 million from Nigeria and the 2and 10 million from nigeria It is disgraceful people using this tacktic trying to get peoples money, i am a single mom without a job so i guess the joke would be onhim however i think im going to print this and take it to the police
 16th of Nov, 2008 by   Stephanie 0 Votes
I receive threating mail from this so called Robert S. Mueller saying, that he has a wire tap on my internet service. And that if I do not send him 920 dollars within 48hrs. He will see that I am arrested for laundrying money. I think this should be stopped. But the police will not help, they claim they can not trace it. Back to the original person sending it. And also they will just accuse you of money laundrying .
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   Laura 0 Votes
yes, i have receive email from nigeria also, saying that money coming to me.
But also i receive email from robert mueller telling me to be carefull etc, i have been giving information to him to help me out with the cost of the money that i suppose to receive, but so far i have not.
So iam hoping that some thing will happen real soon, it has been going on and on forever.
Will waite and see what happens.
 27th of Nov, 2008 by   V 0 Votes
I hope nobody gives out their information to any third party besides the government. nigerian fraud letters are too common and people still fall for it. For more info go to http://www.ic3.gov/crimeschemes.aspx

it may fall under 419 fraud...
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Vanessa 0 Votes
I too have received now two disturbing emails from this Robert Muller fellow who claims he works for the FBI and that I'm under investigation. I was given an email of a person in the UK to contact who is suppose to give me forms to fill out and prove I havent been sending illegal funds to Nigeria. I was semi-stupid enough to forward the email I received from the "FBI" and explain that the only international funds I've ever transferred were for school payments while living in the UK. I wish I had google this guys name earlier since it would have put my mind to rest knowing that I'm not the only one who has been receiving these scam emails. I'm totally pissed off and want to know how they even got into my email account. Hopefully I can now block this user!
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Herbert Psalm 0 Votes
May someone tell me if this is for real? I am 99.99% sure this is a scam but how come FBI is allowing real person with real website to send this scam emails?
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Brent 0 Votes
But still, anyone dumb enough to fall for this kind of thing deserves to get ripped off. Sorry but that's my feeling on the subject.
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by   renee 0 Votes
i also recieve emails from :robert s mueller 111: but they dont say anything about these types of things, just that i have several millions coming, and that i should stop dealing with other notifications, from nigeria, and the president says that i will deffinstely recieve it, now, i got 2 notices from the same person, but 2 different emails, i got them both today!12-02-08, and i recieved them before, and i did reply back, and told him, that i would pay no fees, upfront for any reason!! just taxes on the money, after i recieved it! and i would not give personal info.on the net.so that was a couple months ago, so now this showed today! but it amazes me, that it had the real phone # to an fbi office. what is this? a scammer that dont remember, i would not allow him to scam me? or is there antytruth behind this? the real fbi needs to check into this.
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   Columbus 0 Votes
>>>>> look at this one! >>>You are to take care of the document by sending to the EFCC IN UK the sum of $1.950.00 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your $10.5 million will be release to you That is the only way the EFCC UK will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the relasement of your fund.>>>

SCAMMERS AT WORK???

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
DATE: 01/26/2009

Attention:Beneficiary,
Attention:

As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United State citizens or onhers countries as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.

The said funds is now in United State Bank in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund to you. You do not have this document in your files, if you did the fund would not have been hold. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the informations received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department, that you have some funds valued at U.S $10.5 Million to your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to Mai Malmquist instead, this funds are from Inheritance 'willed ' from BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK London precisely.

With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub-section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens, OR OTHER COUNTRIES. Note that with the information's we have here, the fund in your name here was release from LONDOD To this regard you are to contact the (EFCC ) UK where the fund was release from so that they will issue you the required document because they are the only people that can issue you the document. Nobody else have the right or privilege to issue you this document unless the (EFCC) UK.

You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source, the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.

You have 72 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number coded: MMalmquist, AZQV9007 owned.You do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not complete.

For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you. It have come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction.The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Imposters you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, 'to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.' So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action before you. Attached a copy of my Office ID for your mutual view and understanding so that you will know exactly whom you are dealing with.

We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law. So you can see that we can track you down through Investigative programs. We have your address and the evidence and status of your wired funds, so we can arrest you anytime anywhere.

You dont have the required document on your possesion, these document are only to be issue to you from the paying LONDOD, to this regards you are advice to contact the EFCC UK to obtain the document from them to enable the immediate release of the funds in your name.

We have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record with our Social Security Number, the only document left is the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) Which should be issue to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) UK to obtain the above required document, find below their contact information's:

Contact Person: Mr. JEMES FOX
Executive/Chiarman
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. (EFCC)
Office Address: 2 king Edward street London, EC1A 1HQ,
( UK )
Private Line: +44-703-182-3788
Fax: -------------+44-870-495-3758.
EMAIL: jamesfox_y@yahoo.co.uk

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC Republic of LONDON where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the Document to be issued to you right away, because due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, You are to take care of the document by sending to the EFCC IN UK the sum of $1.950.00 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your $10.5 million will be release to you That is the only way the EFCC UK will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the relasement of your fund.

You are here by advice to Contact them through the email address above to acquire from them on how you are going to send the fee to them. Note that you are to do this immediately if you really want your fund to be credited to your personal account and also if you don't want any action to be fall before you. We have already informed the EFCC Republic of LONDON about the present situation, so go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is now on our custody and will not be release to you unless the required document is confirmed, After that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes.

WARNING: failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you, justificated and if found guilty, you will be jailed. As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHEMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT.

Your's Sincerely,
Robert S. Mueller, III

FBI Director.
Robert S. Mueller, III
Phone # 206-666-1978.
 28th of Jan, 2009 by   john edmonds 0 Votes
i got an e-mail from this one i looked it up on google and it come up as a scam so sent them an e-mail back telling them where there dinner hang, s i dont play a round when it come, s to money no one payes money to get money
 28th of Jan, 2009 by   diana 0 Votes
whatever I need to do I'm in
 30th of Jan, 2009 by   HLM1275 0 Votes
I also have received a letter from this Robert Mueller 111 but mine is not for a beneficiary. Mine states that I have allegations of money laundering spelled (laundry) and terrorism and that I am required to attend Magistrate court by Monday @ 11:45, and they also sent me an email to respond to fbimueller@live.com. The letter is not address to me and there are many red flags as to it being a scam all through the entire letter. Please anyone who gets these letters beware of scam and do not give them any money or email. If this letter was truly from the FBI it would have some kind of letterhead and the email address i would be willing to bet would have @FBI.gov in it. So do not respond to this scam or give any information to these people for all we know they are terrorist trying to fund there missions against us.
 8th of Feb, 2009 by   monna cantrell 0 Votes
i got a email from robert mueller111 says he is executive director fbi and i have a inheritance of 10 million dollars in egypt bank and im the person thats on the documments but the name is monner cantrell he gives address of washinton filds federal bureau of investegation 601 4th street n.w washington, dc20535 and another woman has thedoctuments her name is doreen i gave my bank acct and all to this bank in egypy and i sent 50 dollars to them and said all i had to transfer the money so some body plz tell me if this guy is for real or what u can email me at poohf11@yahoo.com thank u for all ur help ...god bless...monna
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   Donald Watkins 0 Votes
It would seem to me that someone as powerful as the FBI could find the culprit that is trying these Robert Mueller scams And put an end to it
Sinceely
Donald Watkins
Paulden AZ
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   Donald Watkins 0 Votes
This format is silly
 21st of Apr, 2009 by   Angel Wilt 0 Votes
I too hVE JUST RECIEVED THE SAME THING . sO I TAKE IT IM NOT GOING TO JAIL????????? iT SAID THAT IF I DONT RESPOND THAT THEIR CONCIDERING ME TO BE A TERRORIST. iM FAR FROM THAT!!!
 21st of Apr, 2009 by   Hope Whitlock 0 Votes
I just received the same letters saying about money and going to jail for terrorism but we also could tell that it was fake because of how poorly it was written. Any federal agency would have high tech software to spell check and do letters. Not only that but don't you think that the fbi would contact you in person?
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   Dustyn 0 Votes
This is the one I have received:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA

RE: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET

We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC have been
informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network, that you are
presently

having a transaction going on with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in
regards to your over-due contract payment which was endorsed in your
favor.

This is to let you know that we have taken out time in screening through
this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally
confirmed

that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet
and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any
further delay.

To this effect, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with
the Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their
services as

well as your correspondence with them at all level.

It might also interest you to know that we recently had a meeting with the
Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Prof.
Chukwuma

C. Soludo along with some of the CBN officials, regarding your case and
they made us to understand that your payment file has been held in abase
for some

reasons depending on when you personally come for the claim. They also
complained that the only problem they are facing right now is that some
unscrupulous

element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off
their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the
Central Bank

office.

We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs. Joan C. Bailey
from OHIO, USA. has already contacted the Central Bank office on your
behalf and

also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your
claim purported to have been signed personally by you for the release of
your

contract fund valued at about USD$8, 000, 000.00 (Eight million united
states dollars). The Central Bank of Nigeria did the wise thing by
insisting on hearing

from you personally before they go ahead on releasing your fund to the
Banking information which was forwarded to them by the above named Lady,
so that was

the main reason why they contacted us so as to assist them in making the
investigations to avoid irregularities.

They further informed us that we should warn our dear citizens who must
have been informed of this same contract payment, to be very careful so
that they

don't fall victim to this irregularity and should in case you are already
dealing with anybody or office that might be posing to be the Central Bank
of

Nigeria, we advise that you STOP further contact with them in your best
interest and contact the genuine office of the Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN, ) ONLY

with the below information accordingly:

NAME: PROF. CHUKWUMA C. SOLUDO

234-70-923-84607

Email: ccunitng@sify.com

NOTE:
You are to contact the genuine office of the Central Bank of Nigeria ONLY
with the above information and then request that they attend to you
payment files

for subsequent release of your contract fund to you. Also be informed that
any message that doesn't come from the above official email address,
should be

disregarded for security reasons.After contacting the Central Bank office
with the above information, ensure you follow their directives as that
will further

hasten up the whole processing as regards to the routing of your fund to
you as designated.

We will be monitoring all your dealings with them as you proceed so you
have nothing to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an
update to

enable us be on track with you and the Central Bank of Nigeria. Thank you
for your anticipated co-operation and have a wonderful day !

Yours in service,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA
 21st of May, 2009 by   Tommy 0 Votes
This is probably the 3rd or so email I have gotton representing the Mr Mueller which is the acting director for the FBI. If you look closely, you will see poor english being used and also, if you were a threat to the National Security of the US, you bet they would indeed have your name as well as mention your name in the letter. Yes it is unfortant that people do fall for these email scams due to being despirate for becoming rich or having a good life where money is concerned. My friend, no one gives you money for no reason!! That is in a non realistic world, although it does happen but only in blue moons or far and few inbetween. Now, why Mr Mueller has not gotten onboard with this and tried to discount these false emails is a mistery to me but yes something should be done to put a stop to these Nigerian Scams. I don't know, block all the air waves coming from that county or something, but please do something!!

From: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Dept: Anti-Terrorist & Monetary Crimes Division
Office: Washington, D.C. Headquarters
Address: J. Edgar Hoover Building 93 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention:

This is to officially inform you that a foreign bank from West Africa have transferred funds worth Millions of United States Dollars with your name as the beneficiary. This foreign bank knows that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment from their location to your account and therefore they used what is known as Secret Diplomatic Transit Payment (S.T.D.P) to do this transfer and they are currently awaiting a confirmation from you for final crediting to your account. Secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities, so if you are not intending to finance terrorism and your transaction is legitimate, why then did you agree to receive these funds through this means that was used instead of a direct transfer to your account?

Our findings shows that this method of transfer was used in the past to finance terrorist acts, so there is need to correct this problem now to avoid you getting into trouble when the funds reflects in your account. Under the United Nations monetary rules it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account. Due to the increased difficulty and security measures set up by the United States for the transfer of funds from foreign banks, the FBI foreign bank commission have stopped the transfer on its way to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (s.d.t.a) We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you in order to ensure that the money you are about to receive is clean and legal . The funds are right here in United State in your name, but the bank has been instructed not to release the funds to anybody until we have finalized our investigations. Note that the funds will not be credited into your personal account until the needed document is provided.

Your duty is to proof to us that the funds you are about to receive is a clean and the only way to proof that is by sending us this Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST). You are to forward this document to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don't have it let us know so that we will direct you to where you will obtain it so that your funds can be released. This document is to be issued to you from the location of the foreign bank to effect your funds transfer.

The Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service. This Condition is Valid until 3 days after which the funds shall be confiscated and legal action will be taken against you.Guarantee: Funds will be released upon confirmation of the DIST document.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Instruction;

1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.
2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.
3. Beneficiaries bank in can only release funds.
4. Upon confirmation from the world bank / united nations.
5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: We have requested for the DIST document to make available the most complete and update records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Document to us, we will charge you with the financial crimes. The United Nations Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Service (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities.

ROBERT S. MUELLER III,
FBI Director.

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Latest Groups