logo

Matchmaker International
Matchmaker scam artists!
2. (0 mins ago)
gold-east-net.com
I haven’t received order and agent stopped to reply
3. (21 mins ago)
Zoosk
Withdrawing money from my account
4. (21 mins ago)
Non Readable Messages
5. (21 mins ago)
Terrible dating site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA, Washington Complaints & Reviews - CHARGED WHAT EVER ON MY CREDIT CARD

RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA Contacts & Informations

RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA

Posted:    mommaangl

CHARGED WHAT EVER ON MY CREDIT CARD

RN SUPERPASS FROM REA
Washington
Phone: 866-212-1343
RNSURPERPASSFROMREA.COM
They took money out without my consent?!! I have no idea how to get a hold of them all i have is the phone number but when I do find it i will come back and give it to you.. I am so tired of these people or company's take advantage in taking MONEY out of charge card without the owners consent !! Please stop these people from doing it is the as stealing !!!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2008 by   Mary Lou Cupp 0 Votes
This company Took Money out of My account without my consent! I have no idea how to get a hold of them all i have is the phone number but when I do find it I will come back and give it to you.. I am so tired of these people or company's take advantage in taking MONEY out of charge card without the owners consent !! Please stop these people from doing it is the as stealing !!!
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   FingersFelix 0 Votes
This same billing has shown up on MY credit card account. I have NO idea who these people are or HOW they obtained my CC number. I did place a call to my CC company and disputed the charge. Obviously, I'm not the only one to see a unauthorized charge from this company.
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   FingersFelix 0 Votes
I found a phone number for the charges on my credit card from RN*SUPERPASS FROM REA 866-212-1343. When I called it, a automated answerer announced I had reached the number to cancel my membership and to enter my account number, and that if I did not have my account number to remain on the line for the next available representative. I held and was promptly disconnected. Be sure to call your bank or credit card company to dispute any charges you received without your authorization.
 9th of Feb, 2009 by   ayounes 0 Votes
Agree, it happened to me too
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   Linda +1 Votes
I also found these charges on my bank statement. Today I called RN*SUPERPASS FROM REA 866-212-1343. I initially spoke with John. He informed me that the charges was authorized by me, when I tried the 14 days trial. He offered to refund $14.99, they had debited my account for 3 months total $44.97. I told him that was unaceptablee, and I wanted to talk to his supervisor. When I spoke with Raj (the supervisor). I informed him, that they had an obligation to notify us that the trial time was up, and they would start charging. End of the story Raj refunded the total $44.97.
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   kbender 0 Votes
What company is it? it's on my account as well
 21st of Mar, 2010 by   Vixenkit 5 0 Votes
THE BASTARDS CHARGED MY ACCOUNT 34.99 and now I have to go thru all the hassles of contacting my bank to dispute!! I am FURIOUS!!Instead of spending trillions of dollars on bullshit maybe the President should think about looking into these sleeze bag companies instead and PROTECTING US FROM THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   Terry L Dawson 0 Votes
Tried Video Cam Live, you know, the 10 free point special, vertify w/ credit card for birth only. Gave no consent for charges, and site does not list any charges, for the amount stolen. Free is not $37.43 cents US. Thieves are at www.sakuralive.com. And I thought mehyou was really going to love me, f inally some one would love me. But, it alas, it was not love, just another a rip, I did even get to push the accept button!!!

Bogus Site

www.sakuralive.com

Bogus Site Building, not CcBill
RN*SUPERPASS FROM REA 866-212-1343 WA
 21st of May, 2010 by   Sugabear 0 Votes
OH Brother!

The same thing happen to me ...with the 15.89 charge for the month..I called my card Co. gave the the low down on the place..Real Player..See I cannceled it the sameday I signed up for it .. because my hubby said not to get them, that he was getting a better more trusted program..So I went to the Real Player site.. and took my info off I had Not downloaded it ... see those words Not Downloaded.. hmm... Don't they put some kind of tracker in your PC when you do download their stuff a bot or something? So they know when you need to update??Amonth later I am checking my card and see this odd amount off my card and call the card peeps to see what it was?
I tried to call these People the phone number that is on the charge on your bill is not a working number, I see a lot of you found this out.
I had to get a new card..after going through a lot of trouble..
TODAY !!!
They sent me a special to my e-mail People and I have come here to share it with ya'll GUESS WHATS ON IT!!!
Their Real PHONE Number!!!
I called them and told them about the charge and about I want my money back and I have a # from the talk we had and also I am putting it here for you all.
I can't see anyone else going through this... Listen.. I am doing this for you because I can ..
Take Care and remember when you talk to them you don't need to be rude..
Skip to Main ContentReal Subscriptions Knowledge BaseHow can we help?
search tips My Account Contact Customer Support for SubscriptionsOur Customer and Technical Support teams are available to answer your questions via phone, chat and email. Please answer the following questions so we can direct you to the correct team:
What's Your Account Number?
Get your account number ready: we might need it to answer your question.

Your account number is on your order receipt—you can also look it up.

Don't have your account number? That's OK, just go on to Step 2.
What Type of Help Do You Need?
Billing Question

Account or Password Issue

Technical Troubleshooting

Cancel Subscription

Something Else
We'll Show You the Contact Info Here…
Just answer our two questions first.

For Billing Questions, contact our Customer Support Team:

For Account or Password Issues, contact our Customer Support Team:

Contact Technical Support
For Technical troubleshooting:

Call us: 1-866-585-4542

Cancel Your Subscription
Your SuperPass subscription may be cancelled by calling us.

Call us: 1-866-212-1343

6:00am – 6pm PT

Saturday and Sunday:
7:30am – 5pm PT
 26th of May, 2010 by   AJ0211 0 Votes
I had the same issue as you all did, although I didn't really notice the weird charges until 9 months after they started. I called the number listed next to the charge (8662121343) and I told them that I never authorized a superpass for Real Player nor have I ever used it. I talked with two supervisors and in the end they refunded me for 6 of the 9 months I was charged $16 for. I just kept courteously asking to talk to the next level supervisor and calmly explained why I felt I shouldn't have to pay for something I never knowingly sign-up for nor ever utilized. They were very patient and kind. They said that for this special case they could help me by refunding 6 months of charges where they usually only refund for one month of charges. I find that if you show them patience they will show you great customer service.

Good Luck!
 18th of Jul, 2010 by   KLKolecki 0 Votes
i also had never signed up for this. they charge me 16.02 even though i never authorized it and didn't know what it was. they told me that they can't refund me my money that i have to bring it up to my credit card company and that they couldn't do anything about it. they said it was my name my card number so they were unable to help me. I told them it was dumb and i wanted my money back because i never signed up for it but they still told me i had to contact my cc company. they are a bunch of thieves that charge you when you don't authorize it. just like with someone else i was reading they gave only 6 out of 9 months back to them that is a line of crap because it is your money you never authorized them to take it.
 30th of Jul, 2010 by   KevSJ 0 Votes
I found this in my credit card transaction today and called credit card to dispute immediately. I also called the 866# and reached someone with Indian accent. She told me I signed up for realplayer sth which I never did. I just ask her to cancel the membership.

General Transaction Information
Original Network Post Date 07/16/2010
Original Network Trans Date 07/15/2010
Approval Code 01555B
Transaction Amount $34.99
Merchant Name RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA
Merchant City Name 866-212-1343
Partial Shipment Indicator N

I have never signed up anything. Even I unknowingly signed up something. How did they know my credit card number? I am very cautious if I am asked to provided cc# online. This must be some scam.
 20th of Aug, 2010 by   Carlise 0 Votes
Yep same here I just now noticed this company is taking money out of my account and I dont even know what it is!!! I do remember going to Mcaffee for a free visru scan and then a pop up came up, , , put my information in for a different company that just came out of know where!!! Didnt notice till after the fact!! Never did get the scan and have no idea what this is, , but this must be the company that scammed me!!! trying to stop charges from coming out every month, , , ,
 20th of Aug, 2010 by   Carlise 0 Votes
I called them today and the first thing they asked me for was my CREDIT CARD number!! You have to be kidding me, , then they asked for my email address when I refused to give them my card number again, , Probably thought 16.29 was not enough, , LOL EVERY month and i am unsure for how many months this has been going on for!! It has to be a few, , My bank is going to go over them and work with me to get my money back, , However its still a pain, , It might make it easier if we print this out so the bank can see what has been happing to everyone!!
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by   Matt265 0 Votes
this has been happening to me too, ive been the victim of many credit card scams in the past so i dont shop online anymore even if its a secure site such as ebay. i was going over my account and noticed i was being charged from them but i dont remember ever signing up for this, who are they and how do i cancel my membership with them...im sick and tired of these unauthorized charges on my card...how did they even get my card number?!?! just about 2 months ago i had to deal with tm netgames and now this?!?!?! its unacceptable!!! i called the 800 number attached to the charges and got a disconnected line...does anyone have a working number to this bullshit place?????
 19th of Oct, 2010 by   pottsie 0 Votes
This just happened to me yesterday. Call your bank, have them remove it from your card and get a new card. You may want to contact the Washington State Attorneys Generals office and advise them of your problem too. The bank that the money is being sent to is in Washington state. I did have a purchase the same weekend for the same amount at a local store but not the same day. Did anyone else have a purchase for the exact amount as the charge? If so please post that information too so the idiot can be arrested.
 5th of Nov, 2010 by   lorderon 0 Votes
Oh man! I had the same problem and called the number that appears on my bank account. They helped me to cancel the account. There will be no future charge.
I recommend you guys to call the number and be patient for the next available representative. I called them on Thursday 1t 8:25pm BTW.
 23rd of Nov, 2010 by   denise gittings 0 Votes
They stole my cc informed and stole money from me. I do not know how they obtained my info.
 29th of Dec, 2010 by   G34 0 Votes
This company is FRAUD!!! I see alot of you saying 4, 6, even 9 months.

Try 4 years!?!??!?!?!?! This company has been taking money out of our account, using a debit card that no longer exists!!! We haven't caught it since it is only $14.99, almost the same as our netflix account.

I cannot believe that this company can even be in operation!!! I am furious, I called customer service and the first time got hung up on. the second time the girl gave me a reference number, as she was not able to access the account without the credit card number (as our names were not on the account- Red Flag there!!) I called back with the OLD credit card number to get to the bottom of this. This account was created in 06!?!?!? using an email neither my husband or I have ever heard of! Not only have they been debiting from my accoung using a credit card number that no longer works, but they have been doing it for 4 effing YEARS?!?!? $500 and some odd dollars, the supervisor tells me to go through my bank to clarify any fraudulent charges. I told him, I know as well as he does, that the bank will only refund you 6 months worth of those charges, and that was nothing compared to the money I have lost to this company.

I am sooo furious. people working at this company burn in hell, you effing overseas as*holes!!!?!??!?!?
 18th of Jan, 2011 by   FaeryGirl 0 Votes
I just found charges from these guys on my card as well. I didn't even know what the company did. Anyways, I called the number posted here (thanks for that :) ) and the idiots couldn't even find my account. I had to tell them my email address 3 times, then I had to give them my credit card number because they didn't have my email listed. Turns out the idiot didn't even speak english well so he couldn't understand me (go figure, the indian dude couldn't understand a valley girl's accent). So anyways, they finally find my account and tell me they can't refund anything. He would cancel it and I have to call my credit card. Grr. Now i have to get a new credit card and transfer all my information and go through this whole lengthy process. I hope these guys get what they've got coming.

ATM Skimming