RN Superpass

Unauthorized charges!

RN Superpass
Last month I got charged 14.99 for RN superpass. I just blew it off because I am a RN and I thought it was a subscription for a RN website. Then I got charged again this month and started looking into it. I found this website which helped me find out what the charge really was for. Now I have to investigate and try to get the charges reversed or at least canceled.
Complaint comments Comments (115) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful?

28th of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I also got a charge on my bank account from this company. I am in school to be an RN so I also thought it had something to do with my school but when I called and asked I was told it had nothing to do with the school. I am now paying to have this put on hold by my bank. I have tried calling them but get a recording that states my call can't be taken at this time, so please try again. How can this happen...
 14th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
The very same thing is happening to me. Have you gotten to the bottom of this yet. Any pointers? Let me know. Thanks Mary Ann
 29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
so does anyone know what this charge is for, I am also an RN and I thought it had something to do with nursing.
 29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I found out what this is. If you ever signed on to a network to watch big brother on the computer, or any other tv shows this is your RN "superpass" it has nothing to do with being an RN as I thought also. They can be reached at 1-866-212-1343 to cancel the account.
 8th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
The same thing is happening to me and trying to get it sorted, i am in the uk, does anyone have a number i can call to sort this thing out?
 25th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
This is a subscription to Real Networks' games, etc. It is very easy to accidentally subscribe to it if you have Real Player, Real Arcade, etc. I don't know for a fact that they charge without some form of "permission," but they readily promised to refund my $14.99. (I got them on the first call--just luck, I guess.)
 6th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I've just found out that this RN superpass has been charging me for about a year automatically, what a scam, I don't even know what it is for. I guess i'll try that number to remove it. Thanks.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I received charges from this company after I received a call from "GRANT WRITER PRO". I did sign up for "Grant Writer", but then I started receiving charges from "SUPERPASS FROM REA", "Rhasody music" and "superpass games". Then I received a call yesterday stating they were going to send me a "Visa Card" with a $25.00 gift certificate thanking me for my purchased. They already had my address and the last four digits of my credit card. It made me angry that my information was given to a second party. The Visa gift card was another scam that came with a monthly charge.
 1st of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Thanks for posting the phone number. Called today and got it cancelled without a problem!
 14th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I too have been debited unlawfully. I have contacted this company by phone on four (4) ocassions over the last twelve (12) months requesting a cancellation of service. Isn't it interesting that they won't accept e-mail requests for cancellation (which can be proven) but instead require you to call an international number to cancel (which at the end of the day they can deny ever happened). To ad insult to injury, I now find myself in a battle with my credit card company who seem all too willing to continue facilitating this act of blatent internet fraud.

Well RN Superpass,
Ive got some news for you !!! and it's all bad. I will not call the US from Australia again - only for you to deny receiving my call & I will not be meeting any charges from you forthwith - the credit card has been cancelled. What I have done though is to lodge a complaint with the credit card company who are now investigating your fraudulent practices and I have refered this matter to the Commisioner of Fair Trading for further action.
 26th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
The same thing is happening to me. I did sign up for the 30 day free trial. After the first charge, I had the subscription cancelled. The stopped the charges for approx. 3 months. I checked my account today and found that they have begun charging me again for this junk. They ask you to try it free, knowing you will forget that you did it. There should be a law that they should not get that payment info until the 30 day trial is over. Then if you want it, you should then be required to give them the information they need to charge you.

There is an address you can send your cancellation to and reach them. Send the letter by registered mail only which will require a signature.
 29th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I actually read this message board and then immediately called the number on the above post. My charges were also incurred from the Superpass to BB8. The first person I spoke to cancelled the "subscription" and also credited the last charge. Then I asked for a supervisor who after chastising me about fine print...right... also reluctantly agreed to refund all charges from when BB8 ended. I almost lost my temper but I think remaining matter-of-fact with them about my position is what ultimately convinced them to credit the charges back. Good luck and God help the consumer.
 1st of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have never been an RN and I have nevr been to this site. Still I was charged 14.99 for nothing. Attempts to recieve an answer have been diffucult.
 9th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
re-rn superpass charges.cancel any charging account you have with me and re-emburse any moneys you have taken from my account forthwith.please check your records and see if i have ever used superpass...cancel all and any agreements or contracts that you have me on, i have advised my bank to do likewise.. alexander fyans
 21st of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have a charge of $14.99 for RN Superpass which I thought was to do with a computer but it is not. I want to cancel the charge to my Amex. how do I go about doing that.

Patrick Thomson.
 22nd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I wish to cancel a standing order made in my name for RN*Superpass held on account 5436999453265320 with immediate effect. I have informed my credit card customer services to do so as well.
 22nd of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
dear sir i have been debit for £9.96 a month how can i have it stopped
yours pat
 25th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
This just happened to me! I just got three mysterious charges from this company in the last month! Can somebody please enlighten me on how this company is getting our credit card info in the first place? I don't remember ever buying anything from them so that they would even have my info! THANKS!
 29th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
Same happened to me. Through Real Player I was having problems with my real player and thought I was starting a trial offer. Couldn't cancel from Canada. I repoerted this company to RBC Visa as Fraud. I also called the number someone listed here, I canceled with the company but I am also having new credit cards issued as I hav read that for some the subscription fees resume after cancelation.
 30th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am having the exact same problem. What i did is is first call my credit card company and dispute the charge, then call RN Superpass right away and explain the problem and tell them you want to them to cancel any accounts you have with them. Dont just rely on the credit card company to take care of everything, and also make copies of any paperwork you have from all parties involved. I don't know how things are in you're country but here in the USA businesses are notorious for loosing paper work.

Contact Us