Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Ringostation.com Complaints & Reviews - Can't reach customer Service to cancel service

Ringostation.com Contacts & Informations

Ringostation.com

Posted: 2012-03-01 by

Can't reach customer Service to cancel service

Ringostation.com
Try to cancel subscription with 15 minutes. Web browers would not work to send emal to stop my payment.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Downloaded an app for ring tones and wasn't informed
that the whole years charges would be deducted from
my acct all at once. I asked for a refund, and
they have refused to refund my money. They are
now ignoring my emails.
 16th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Please cancel my membership!!!
 26th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
i just want to cancell my membership. please!!! help me !!! just cancell me. let me know please terri mccormick.
 16th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
Unartharized charges from my debit card
 1st of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I need u to cancel my payment of the ringtone I order 12/31/13 have no response from u at all so let know hope u donor kept charging for the future. So let me knowing something please. Email: sofiaalonzo55@yahoo.com
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
Cancel my account now
 17th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am not getting the songs I downloaded so I want my charges to stopped or I will contact my lawyer. Just stop the payment
 13th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
THIS SITE IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER, THEY JUST IGNORE MY EMAILS, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY THEY SAY 2.99 FOR 6MONTHS UNLIMITED AND THEN THEY CHARGE YOU 17.94. THEN THEY MAKE EXCUSES AND YOU CANNOT GET THE RINGTONES
 4th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I want my refund !!! Smh
 2nd of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I just want to let all you other people that have been ripped off known what I have done I contacted my card carrier and was told I had to wait five days until after the transaction was completed and to call back and they would help me file a dispute to get my money back and to stop them from taking any money out of my account in the future. Hope this helps the rest of you get your money back as well!
 15th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
please help me!!! I'm 54 years old and $17.94 is a lot of money for me!!! I have tried and my
bank has tried! What kind of company does this to other people? Now I am having to cancel my card, so no other charges will be taken out. All i wanted was 1 ringtone, and what I got was a rip off. And still never got my ring tone. Its sad that this is how a company makes their money, ripping off little old ladies!!! Please do not, DO NOT, be fooled like myself and others have been.
 19th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
You have taken my money without permission. I ask that it be restored to my account. I will reporting you.
 12th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Cancel my subscription!!! I was charged 17.99 for intitial cost for service, now its 9.99 I have sent an email right after sign up and they emailed back stating they had updated my acct. I have pd with my credit card and now, I can't even contact them or login it will not go thru. please help!! Tammy this is a bogus website be aware.
 8th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Please help me $17.94 is a lot of money for me have tried to email right after sign up to cancel.
What kind of company does this to other people? Now I am having to cancel my card, so no other charges will be taken out. All I wanted was a ring tone, and what I got was a rip off. And still never got my ring tone. Its sad that this is how a company makes their money, ripping off people. Please do not be fooled like myself and others have been.
 25th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Check this out. I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY BUT SOMEHOW, THEY MANAGED TO PUT A FRAUD ALERT ON MY ACCOUNT AND I WAS UNABLE TU USE MY DEBIT CARD. I AM GLAD YOU ALL POSTED YOUR COMMENTS BECAUSE I CANCELLED MY CARD AND ORDERED ANOTHER ONE. IT WAS INCONVENIENT BUT SO IS A COMPANY THAT I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH PLACING A FRAUD ALERT ON MY CHECKING ACCT. OH, DID I MENTION THAT ALL OF THIS OCCURED ON PAYDAY?? HOW DID A COMPANY THAT SELLS RINGTONES ALL OF A SUDDEN GET INTO THE BANKING BUSINESS?? PLEASE WARN AS MANY PEOPLEAS YOU CAN ABOUT THESE ASSHOLES!!!

ID Theft Can Damage Your Future