Ringostation

Posted:

Cant cancel my subscription

Ringo Station
support@ringostation.com
I signed up for ringostation one year ago and have been trying to contact them to cancel my subscription...something is always wrong with their server unable to reach them and my account is deducted 24.00 every six months.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

28th of Feb, 2012 by    +1 Votes
you cannot download itunes on t he computer to the itunes and then sync it.
you cannot complaint to them and want it cancelling, not a good webster
 13th of Apr, 2013 by    +1 Votes
can not cancel order when you call them you only get to talk to a machine!!! i want to cancel my order as of right now! can not download any music at all and you taking my money this is a scam scam scam POLICE!!!
 13th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
you try to call these people and you never get to talk to a person only a machine. i want to cancel my order as of right now!!! can not do it something is not right with this company scam scam scam, POLICE!!! have not been able to download any music at all IT DONT do NOTHING!!!
 25th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Im trying to cancel subscription and im having a hard time doing so. I don't want to be charged anymore. What do i do?
 14th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
Ive been trying to cancel too wont work for me now it wont let me cancel either.I'm.pist
_@
 26th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I did not authority this company to take money out my account pleaes refund my money thanks you Rhonda Reese
 26th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
My name is Carl Wayne Manoso you took money out of my account the price 2.99 I check my charge card account and you took out $17.94 I want mymoney back in my account please, I never use it my number is 757-343-4763 I am calling my bank tomorrow morning, Thank you.
 24th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ALSO WENT TO THEIR SITE AND IT SAYS 2.99 FOR 3 MONTHS UNLIMITED, IT IS HARD TO CONTACT THEM, BUT I CANCELLED MY CARD AND GOT A NEW ONE SO THEY COULD NOT CHARGE ME ANYMORE. THEY ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE ABOUT A REFUND BUT STILL WORKING ON IT. IT'S A SCAM, I WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED IF I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE 17.94 WHEN IT SAID 2.99. MY CARD COMPANY IS INVESTIGATING THIS NOW BECAUSE I TOLD THEM IT WAS A SCAM
 1st of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hi my name is Christie Moore I am reporting a complaint. I want to cancel as well. I don't. Like the services. Nothing working as it should. I am not paying that kind of money for ringtones 18.57. When thy stated 2.99 for ringtones. Then you can't put those ringtones with your ringtones. No thank you! Tell me what to do i have been scammed!! Take this website off line. No phone number or etc.
 2nd of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I COMPLAINED AND DISPUTED THE CHARGE THEN I CANCELLED MY CARD AND GOT A NEW ONE SO THEY COULD NOT CHARGE ME ANYMORE BUT I ALSO WENT TO RINGOSTATION SUPPORT (WHICH IS A BUNCH OF C*** AND I EMAILED THEM 35 TIMES AND WOULD GET EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE SO JUST GET ANOTHER CARD WHERE THEY CANNOT CHARGE YOU AGAIN
 11th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
also want to cancel my membership, but site not user-friendly on how to...
 15th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I need. Inmediatly canceled my account...my email is...carlosysumarka@hotmail.com..
 1st of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
cancel my subscription..
 1st of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOUR SITE IS A CROCK OF SHIT AN NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTAKE YOU DIRECTLY SHOWS YOU ARE THIEFING COWARDS WHO TAKE PEOPLE MONEY AN I HOIPE YOU GET BOYCOTTED
 6th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
Same here...I called my bank and they are an international company...they don't answer your calls or answer Emails...how do I get this cancelled?? FRAUD!! You may have to change your card if they keep taking money...or they can change there name to RINGO1 to get the money out...the bank told me Ringo has way's to keep sucking your account.of money by changing names..BEWARE!!! I'm still trying to cancel!!! HELP!!!
 23rd of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
They have taken money out of my account 12 times in one month will not answer phone or email I believe this is a scam. My bank said I would cancel card and get new one but said better to close account altogether so I did also reported to police to have my money returned to me
 27th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am filing a complaint I cannot download any ringtones and I want a refund I am reporting this website as a scam!!!
 17th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
FILING A COMPLAINT !!! This is Fraud !! I downloaded ringtones and cannot use them, they were suppose to be free and you are withdrawing money from my account. 19.80 twice, I want to be re-imbursed and I am going to THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO REPORT YOU !!! STOP !! REMOVING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUN T. This is nothing but a scam. I did not authorize this subscription. It was free !!! My email . YOU ARE COMITTING FRAUD, STEALING FROM PEOPLE AND COWARDS.
 18th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
i too have tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account. i contacted my bank, and they were able to assist me.
 31st of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
I just got an email saying I registered. They know my phone number and say I have a password. It is a password I used to use years ago but not anymore. Who the hell are they and how have they got these sort of personal details?

Contact Us