logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Star-loans.co.uk
Scammed me for £49.50
2. (4 mins ago)
globe life and accident insurance
non payment
3. (11 mins ago)
petshop18.com
They cancelled order and no refund
4. (14 mins ago)
they are asking me pay 300$

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rialto Police, Rialto, California Complaints & Reviews - Restraining Order not on file

Rialto Police Contacts & Informations

Rialto Police

Posted:    Doomed in the City of Rialto

Restraining Order not on file

Rialto Pd
Rialto, California
Rialto Police has to be the most corrupt bunch of police officers in CA. This is no joke. We need to ban together and go after them like they go after us in numbers. They lie, cover up and create bad reports to the DA to cover up for the mistakes they make. I too have an order restraining a neighbor who ordered so many services to my home to harrass my family it was unbelievable. People of the city of Rialto be careful who you talk to about them. Even the Mayor knows how corrupt the police are. Hopefully Sanbernardino will take over. The best advise I would give is don't live in Rialto.!!!
Comments United States Law & Civil Rights
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2009 by   debbs3angles +1 Votes
My 18 year old sister was killed 2002. Brutally murdered, since day one things dont add up at all. I just quit talking to them I dont trust them at all, they are lieing crooks. They have dna another detective say we dont have dna, again were waiting. Do they or dont fhey have dna.
 1st of Mar, 2009 by   disgusted 0 Votes
Is their a citizens complaint process. My family is having a problem with the Rialto Police who are assisting criminals in harrasing us?
 22nd of Apr, 2009 by   Mom let down +1 Votes
It's funny Rialto is on the spotlight again! On July 2, 2008 my just turned 16 yr old snuck out around 12:00 am. And decided to visit a schoolmate. They were planning on both sneaking out to eat at the local Dennys 2 blocks away. So as his schoolmate is about to climb out her window, her dad wakes up. Knocks on her door, questioning the racket and the next thing my son know good old Dad is exiting the front door with what appears to be a flashlight and my son got scarred and thought Dad's a little fat. I can probably out run him, so as Dad approaches the schoolmates window out side my son starts to run. They live on a corner so as he made his way to the street. The dad calls out. Hey then my son saw a gun. So he even ran faster and back in forth in street. He heard a whiz by his head and realized Dad was shooting the gun. Then he felt a burn in his lower leg. When he realized he was far from the house he felt his leg and felt a hole and very wet pants. He made his way to the local gas station next to Dennys and there they callled the police. By now is must have been around 12:30 am. I never recieved a phone call from the police notifying me of his involvement and at 2:30am the hospital calls me to initially notify me. My minor son never gave a statement and they rushed him off to the hospital. They took the Dads statement and when it finally did get to the D.A.'s office they said there wasn't enough evidence to bring charges against the dad. I don't know who is more at fault the police for not protecting us citizens or the DA's office for not requesting more research into this. My 16 old feels betrayed, he used to want to be a police officer but now he is dissappointed in them so yah Rialto just lost a good future police officer and that's exactly what Rialto needs is Good police officers. Ya these police officers need to be retrained and do what they are really supposed to be doing not just showing up and trying to do the least paperwork and to finish the call.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   trruth hurts 0 Votes
Yeah they are a bunch of lieing, thieving pieces of shit alive. The people of Rialto voted for PD to be disbanned 3 years ago and yet they are still here against the people's wishes that totally such bullshit.

Samsung Mobile Unpacked - CTIA 2011 Conference Highlights