logo

cop@vsnl.net
Lost Mobile handset
3. (13 mins ago)
djewels.org
Agent hung up on me and no info about my order
4. (19 mins ago)
Total Oil and Gas Company
Fake job offer
5. (25 mins ago)
Candy Crush Saga
people send free lives and just disappear how do we fix this problem

Consumer Tips & Tricks

REZV

Posted:    NoMoreResV

RezV - how to cancel

RezV
It turns out that you get the free trial from buyrezv.com, which automatically signs you up for the "membership". Then after your first bottle, you start receiving new bottles of RezV and that is when they start charging your credit card. However if you look at the card they send with the bottles, the name of the company is NutriBlvd (however your credit card still has company as buyresv.com with a bogus phone number next to the charge). You need to call the number on the card that was sent in the mail: 888-273-0308 to cancel your membership. I received an email confirming that my BOGUS "membership" was cancelled.

DO NOT open the bottles. You can send them back and apparently they will send you a refund. They will give you an RMA number and claim that they will credit you credit file. I will be sending my two bottles back on Monday.

If you don't mind spending more than a $1000 a year for a questionable product, then go ahead and remain a "member" and get one bottle a month. Personally, I buy many supplements and $90 a bottle (~$3 /day!) is what this stuff costs...that is insane.

I refuse to have anything to do with this very unscrupulous and unethical company who plays games like this with people's money. I strongly suggest that everyone who has been taken by this company, please cancel your membership and get a full refund, if you have not opened the second bottle.
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Mar, 2009 by   vedy 0 Votes

unauthorize charges to my credit card - REZV

authorize shiping and handling for $3.95 for a try out product and saw charges to my card for $83.00
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by   Don't get trial, it is a scam! 0 Votes
This is a total Scam! Do not pay them, and refuse to return your product. Maybe then, they will get the picture. Please read my letter to them below.

Dear Sirs:

When I placed an order for your "free trial" for Rezv, I was not instructed to check mark a box indicating that I have "read and agreed to your terms", and in addition, I was not instructed of this "enrollment" in any membership program while ordering. It was not indicated on the page in which I was placing the order. When I called, the supervisor I spoke with said that the terms were at the bottom of the website page, and indicated that I had to "look for" such terms to "find" them.

I should not have to "look for" the terms, they should be made aware to the customer upon ordering, especially if the act of ordering a free trial enrolls a party into a monthly subscription that would require further payments, and/or a further act of cancellation should the customer be unsatisfied. To not make the customer aware of terms they are binding themselves to is in "bad faith", and not in the interests of the customer, but that of the company selling the goods.

In addition, the charge for the "monthly subscription" is outrageous! The package weighs 3 oz. as indicated on your packaging, sent through USPS as first class mail, and according to their website should cost about .76 cents, and yet your company charges $8.99 for shipping and handling! What a rip-off! Secondly, you charge $80.90 for a one month's supply! I can get the equivalent at Whole Foods for $10-15. If I saw your terms and conditions prior to my order, I would most certainly not order your product, which, I am suspecting, is the reason why you hide this "fine print". And since your industry is not even regulated, I am wondering what is even in these pills. If they were tested, would they really contain what it says on the packaging? Is there further fraud happening here...I wonder?

Additionally, you indicated that I could return the product at my own expense. Why would I return a product where I did not authorize the purchase, and then spend my own money to return it? Additionally, how many hands has this bottle touched? If you keep sending out merchandise and then so easily authorize a return, how many people has this bottle gone out to, which later was returned? This is something I ingest into my body. Trust me, I will be throwing this bottle away, since I do not know where it has been, or I might test it beforehand...

Your actions are not that of a reputable, trustworthy firm, and on top of that, the legality of these actions are questionable...???

In other words, this appears to be a scam. I will write a formal complaint, and post this letter so that others can see what you are doing. In addition, I will have my credit card investigate and reimburse the charges for the product that I did not request AND will not be returning to you if I am the one who has to absorb the cost.

Karen
 11th of Apr, 2009 by   MAS 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me but I was charged the 87.00 and have not received any product to return. I called the customer service number the day the charge was made. I should have saved my time and effort. I reached a call center in India and spoke with someone that could not even understand me. I asked to speak to someone else and was ignored. They claimed they were having an electronic abberation and that I would have to send an email that would be answered within 24 hours. That was two days ago and I still haven't heard from anyone. I am so upset because I truly do not have this money to waste. It has overdrawn my bank account at this point.
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   Diane Flynn 0 Votes
I ordered a free sample, called my doctor and he said to not use it so I immediately contacted RezV2000 that I did not want their product. They sent it anyway two weeks later and had already charged my credit card for $87.97. When I finally received the product, I returned to sender and gave them a call. They said because I didn't send it back properly, they would not return my money. I told them they had better not charge my account again.

Do not buy from this company. They are unethical.

Diane Flynn
 18th of Apr, 2009 by   Penelope Fisher 0 Votes
Just to add to what MAS said (and thank you for the info), I was just listening to the 90 min. program that these companies are using to promote their product, ResVerXP and RezVwith Acai and Pomegranate. It is hard not to let it catch ones interest. Especially since Dr. Oz promotes the products from this company or it "appears" he does. So, before I order, I decided to check if there have been any complaints on this site and I am blown away.

So, for those of you that are having trouble contacting them this is what came up when I was checking out and almost ready to order(glad I didn't)

Here is the info:
888-273-0308 (same as MAS)

20533 Biscayne Blvd

Nutra Lane LLC
Las Vegas, NV 89169

Support@resverxp.com

877-242-1376

I hope this helps someone because a while back I ordered a trial of ACAI berry from a couple companies and everything you all have said happen to you with RezV, happened to me. There was no packing slip or receipt that came with the product. The phone number that was with the charge on my credit card didn't work and emials did not go through. I could no longer find the info about cancelling that was on the website when I order. FYI, I have learn to write down or copy any pertinent info from these sites before I order. I have had to resort to calling the order number to get to someone. Also, when I would finally get through I could not understand the person on the other line. The accent was too thick, there was a lot of static, I could hear everyone else talking in the background and the phone would cut out. This happened repeatedly. I had to cancel my credit card and get issued a new one just to make sure they could not make anymore charges.
IF A COMPANY WILL NOT SELL YOU THEIR PRODUCT WITH A CHECK OR MO(THAT YOU SEND IN THE MAIL), BUT INSIST ON A CARD NUMBER...I HAVE FOUND YOU ARE PROBABLY IN FOR A HEADACHE...
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   debby lesko 0 Votes
This is a bad company do not do business with them run as fast as you can it cost me i do not want it to cost you try this number if you need help to cancel it might still cost you though 1-877-242-1376
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   debby lesko 0 Votes
Run from this product as fast as you can
 29th of Apr, 2009 by   Penelope Fisher 0 Votes
I couldn't agree more...Run...don't let those manipulative advertisers fool you...
 28th of May, 2009 by   Isabelle Todd 0 Votes

I have no on to cancel to!!!!! - REZV

They have taken out money and will try to take more!!!
frizzabelle@yahoo.com Please Help
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   Nutra Lane 0 Votes
To: Penelope Fisher

We deeply apologize for the misinformation you have about us. We sell ResVer XP and you can purchase it upfront, with check or money order or with our buy now, pay later offers. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the products are not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state at the bottom of the webpage however ALL of our orders come with a money back guarantee. We do not offer free samples of ResVer XP.

Our number is 1-877-242-1376. and we are here to help Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at Nutra Lane
 8th of Aug, 2009 by   Charlene M 0 Votes
I realized too late that I have been taken in by this scam RezV. I ordered the trial bottle and was charged $19.95 for shipping (to Germany). I did not receive the product until after the 14 day trial period was up.. I was shocked and put off totally when I saw that it came from China. I received a mail thanking me for joining and that I would now be charged $79.95 for the bottle. I immediately sent off a mail saying I wanted to cancel any further orders as according to their terms and aggreements: There is no obligation to remain in the Vital-RezV Lifestyle Program and you may cancel your membership at anytime by contacting Customer Care. OK I figured I was stuck having to pay for the first bottle, but since it says that you can cancel your membership I thought that would be possible. I keep trying to get written confirmation of the cancellation and they ignore it. I have since cancelled my credit card (after paying for the trial bottle) but now they say they have just sent off the next bottle and have charged my credit card.
What should I do? I will no doubt receive the bottle in the next week or so and intend to sent it and the trial bottle (which I never opened) back. Is there anyway they can still charge me even if my card has been cancelled. I have not got a new card. By the way, I originally asked for a return merchandise number and was never given one, they offered me a discount on future orders instead.
Can someone please tell me how to proceed and what my legal rights are concerning cancelling of membership and whether I can still get stuck having to pay indefinitely even though my credit card no longer exists.
Charlene M.
 23rd of Aug, 2009 by   DavID38 0 Votes
It is slightly comforting to know that others, doing business with this company, have been scorched as have I. I tried in vain to challenge this charge with my credit card company. They have decided that I am responsible for the $87 cost. I had returned both the sample and the first order unopened but have yet to receive a refund. That was two months ago even though they issued a authorized return number, RMA. This was a costly mistake and at my age of 71 I am embarrassed to have thought I could still get something for nothing.

Beware Small Business Credit Cards