REZV

Posted:

RezV - how to cancel

RezV
It turns out that you get the free trial from buyrezv.com, which automatically signs you up for the "membership". Then after your first bottle, you start receiving new bottles of RezV and that is when they start charging your credit card. However if you look at the card they send with the bottles, the name of the company is NutriBlvd (however your credit card still has company as buyresv.com with a bogus phone number next to the charge). You need to call the number on the card that was sent in the mail: 888-273-0308 to cancel your membership. I received an email confirming that my BOGUS "membership" was cancelled.

DO NOT open the bottles. You can send them back and apparently they will send you a refund. They will give you an RMA number and claim that they will credit you credit file. I will be sending my two bottles back on Monday.

If you don't mind spending more than a $1000 a year for a questionable product, then go ahead and remain a "member" and get one bottle a month. Personally, I buy many supplements and $90 a bottle (~$3 /day!) is what this stuff costs...that is insane.

I refuse to have anything to do with this very unscrupulous and unethical company who plays games like this with people's money. I strongly suggest that everyone who has been taken by this company, please cancel your membership and get a full refund, if you have not opened the second bottle.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

19th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
authorize shiping and handling for $3.95 for a try out product and saw charges to my card for $83.00
 24th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

REZV - Rip OFF!
Resveratrol
www,nutriblvd.com

I could kick myself...ordered the free trial and before i even opened the bottle ..they had billed my debit card $87.95...they do not answer the phone...i have called several times and it says business hours 9-6"good bye" and it is before 6! I am going to my bank tomorrow to see what i can do..i work too hard for my money to have it stolen from me! Also, emailed them with no response...they got the money and gone!
 27th of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Unfortuneately, I was ripped off too.
Don't do it ladies.
Go get a bottle of Pom juice at your local grocery store instead. You'll feel better and look better in minutes.
And with the $ you save, treat yourself to a facial.
 28th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

REZV - Unauthorized Shipment

I received a bottle of 60 capsules from this place and I WILL not be paying the charge when I get it. I will also be filing a formal complaint with the Missouri Attorney General's Office. I think this company needs to do more than reimburse the people they have scammed! They need to be sued to the fullest extent of the law in each and every state that they have sent this "unauthorized shipment" to.
 30th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
don't buy!! But there is away to get your money back, part of it anyway. please call 1-800-206-3518. hope this is helpful. Good luck.
 30th of Mar, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I am trying to get people to read this and hope it is helpful. Please call 1-800-206-3518. I am in the process of getting part of my money back now. I think the revz people are wrong. I just hope some of you read my comments and will be able to get your money back. God Bless
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is a total Scam! Do not pay them, and refuse to return your product. Maybe then, they will get the picture. Please read my letter to them below.

Dear Sirs:

When I placed an order for your "free trial" for Rezv, I was not instructed to check mark a box indicating that I have "read and agreed to your terms", and in addition, I was not instructed of this "enrollment" in any membership program while ordering. It was not indicated on the page in which I was placing the order. When I called, the supervisor I spoke with said that the terms were at the bottom of the website page, and indicated that I had to "look for" such terms to "find" them.

I should not have to "look for" the terms, they should be made aware to the customer upon ordering, especially if the act of ordering a free trial enrolls a party into a monthly subscription that would require further payments, and/or a further act of cancellation should the customer be unsatisfied. To not make the customer aware of terms they are binding themselves to is in "bad faith", and not in the interests of the customer, but that of the company selling the goods.

In addition, the charge for the "monthly subscription" is outrageous! The package weighs 3 oz. as indicated on your packaging, sent through USPS as first class mail, and according to their website should cost about .76 cents, and yet your company charges $8.99 for shipping and handling! What a rip-off! Secondly, you charge $80.90 for a one month's supply! I can get the equivalent at Whole Foods for $10-15. If I saw your terms and conditions prior to my order, I would most certainly not order your product, which, I am suspecting, is the reason why you hide this "fine print". And since your industry is not even regulated, I am wondering what is even in these pills. If they were tested, would they really contain what it says on the packaging? Is there further fraud happening here...I wonder?

Additionally, you indicated that I could return the product at my own expense. Why would I return a product where I did not authorize the purchase, and then spend my own money to return it? Additionally, how many hands has this bottle touched? If you keep sending out merchandise and then so easily authorize a return, how many people has this bottle gone out to, which later was returned? This is something I ingest into my body. Trust me, I will be throwing this bottle away, since I do not know where it has been, or I might test it beforehand...

Your actions are not that of a reputable, trustworthy firm, and on top of that, the legality of these actions are questionable...???

In other words, this appears to be a scam. I will write a formal complaint, and post this letter so that others can see what you are doing. In addition, I will have my credit card investigate and reimburse the charges for the product that I did not request AND will not be returning to you if I am the one who has to absorb the cost.

Karen
 5th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

REZV - no contact with the company-e-mails come back
RezV2000
20533 Biscane Blvd, Aventure Florida 33180
Aventura
Phone: 888-273-0308
rezV2000.com

I placed an order for a trial bottle and then went online to read review. I was suspicious because the website I was reading info and the company that actually billed me were different. I got enough info to change my mind, and cancel my order immediately - 30 minutes I placed the order.
I called - nobody answered - the phone is completely dead; I e-mailed using info@nutriblvd.com and support@nutriblvd.com
my e-mails returned.
 6th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

REZV - Scam
NutriBlvd
20533Biscayne Blvd Ste 762
Miami
Phone: 8882730308
orders@nutriblvd.com

14 day free trial is a scam. They send you an addition bottle the next day and charge you $87.97 even if you cancel immeditately. I sent back the bottle at my expense and was only credited $78.96. Do not order anything from this company. They are a piece of work.
 6th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
It's a scam! Got the bottle for a free trial and when it arrived there was no accompanying method to cancel. Today I have a $89.97 charge on my bank account. I called the company and all they would do is give me a 40% refund.
 11th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me but I was charged the 87.00 and have not received any product to return. I called the customer service number the day the charge was made. I should have saved my time and effort. I reached a call center in India and spoke with someone that could not even understand me. I asked to speak to someone else and was ignored. They claimed they were having an electronic abberation and that I would have to send an email that would be answered within 24 hours. That was two days ago and I still haven't heard from anyone. I am so upset because I truly do not have this money to waste. It has overdrawn my bank account at this point.
 17th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered a free sample, called my doctor and he said to not use it so I immediately contacted RezV2000 that I did not want their product. They sent it anyway two weeks later and had already charged my credit card for $87.97. When I finally received the product, I returned to sender and gave them a call. They said because I didn't send it back properly, they would not return my money. I told them they had better not charge my account again.

Do not buy from this company. They are unethical.

Diane Flynn
 18th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Just to add to what MAS said (and thank you for the info), I was just listening to the 90 min. program that these companies are using to promote their product, ResVerXP and RezVwith Acai and Pomegranate. It is hard not to let it catch ones interest. Especially since Dr. Oz promotes the products from this company or it "appears" he does. So, before I order, I decided to check if there have been any complaints on this site and I am blown away.

So, for those of you that are having trouble contacting them this is what came up when I was checking out and almost ready to order(glad I didn't)

Here is the info:
888-273-0308 (same as MAS)

20533 Biscayne Blvd

Nutra Lane LLC
Las Vegas, NV 89169

Support@resverxp.com

877-242-1376

I hope this helps someone because a while back I ordered a trial of ACAI berry from a couple companies and everything you all have said happen to you with RezV, happened to me. There was no packing slip or receipt that came with the product. The phone number that was with the charge on my credit card didn't work and emials did not go through. I could no longer find the info about cancelling that was on the website when I order. FYI, I have learn to write down or copy any pertinent info from these sites before I order. I have had to resort to calling the order number to get to someone. Also, when I would finally get through I could not understand the person on the other line. The accent was too thick, there was a lot of static, I could hear everyone else talking in the background and the phone would cut out. This happened repeatedly. I had to cancel my credit card and get issued a new one just to make sure they could not make anymore charges.
IF A COMPANY WILL NOT SELL YOU THEIR PRODUCT WITH A CHECK OR MO(THAT YOU SEND IN THE MAIL), BUT INSIST ON A CARD NUMBER...I HAVE FOUND YOU ARE PROBABLY IN FOR A HEADACHE...
 28th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am another one who ordered Rezv free offer. There was nothing in the pakage stating you had to cancel within 14 days. After 11 days from the date my $3.99 s & h charge came out, on a Sunday, there was a charge of $89.98 on my bank account. This left me with 3 overdraft charges on bills I still had outstanding. I'm on disability and get a very small check a month as it is. Now about a third of that in May will have to go to overdraft charges just BECAUSE of REZv. Anything from Nutriblvd. com---BEWARE!! They did cancel me now, and I WILL be returning this bottle when it arrives, believe me!!! Really look into anything from this company if you decide to buy...
 29th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
This is a bad company do not do business with them run as fast as you can it cost me i do not want it to cost you try this number if you need help to cancel it might still cost you though 1-877-242-1376
 29th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Run from this product as fast as you can
 29th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I couldn't agree more...Run...don't let those manipulative advertisers fool you...
 3rd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

REZV - unauthorized charges
Sue Ann
Livingston
Texas

Tried ResV for 15 day trial for $4.95 was charged $87.?? from my credit card after I had canceled the account, they had charged me once before for the product before I had ever received it, when I finally did receive it I sent it back now they have charged me again and I have not received anything yet! What a rip off!
 3rd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
if this is SWM Labs in Florida call 954-967-4411 and ask for the economic crimes dept. I talked to the police dept and that's what they told me to do. I also filed a complaint with the attorney generals office.
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I too was scammed when I ordered RezV on line. I saw the free trial offer on Facebook. I called my credit card company and found that I too was charged $89.89 for a second bottle that I did not order. I sent an e-mail to cancel any further bottles that they intended to send. When looking up on line to find out how to cancel, low and behold, I found their "terms and conditions" that were not on the original website where I ordered the "free" trial. I explained to my credit card company, Citi bank, what happened. They have changed my credit card number so no further charges can be made, YEH!. They are also sending me a form to dispute the charges so and investigation will take place. Until then, they credit that amount back to my account and also pull this amount back from the company that placed the charges. IMPORTANT INFORMATION - THEY INFORMED ME THAT CITI BANK OFFERS VERTUAL ACCOUNT NUMBERS. YOU CAN GO ONTO THEIR WEBSITE TO GET THIS VIRTUAL NUMBER AND IT CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE. DO NOT USE YOUR REAL CREDIT CARD NUMBER! I never knew this, wish I had but wanted EVERYONE else to know. I may get stuck with this charge but the lesson may well be worth it. Hope this infor helps more people. Does anyone know how to tell "Facebook" to get this off of thier website to avoid anyone else getting SCAMMED?

Contact Us