logo

Pokerstars
Rigged/fixed software
4. (51 mins ago)
Blizzard White
chrged for product when only agreed to free trial
5. (51 mins ago)

Rewardport.com Complaints & Reviews - I feel betrayed by this site

Rewardport.com Contacts & Informations

Rewardport.com

Posted: 2012-04-22 by    Suppase

I feel betrayed by this site

Rewardport.com
rewardport.com
You take a chance with this site for sure. I worked for numerous months earning points on this site and finally earned enough for a Walmart Gift Card. I redeemed points on 1/4/12 and waited due to the site said that it would take 8-12 weeks. I thought that was a long time to wait in the beginning but it was their policy so I waited patiently. It is now 4/21/12 with no Gift Card at this time. I contacted them twice in the past two weeks with no response. This is ridiculous and they should not have a website if they are not going to follow through on their rewards. I am a member of many other sites and have never had a problem like this. I spent much time and effort to earn the rewards and now feel betrayed by this site.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Aug, 2011 by   Miakone 0 Votes

Stay away from these crooks - Rewardport.com

Negative! Stay away!
 10th of May, 2012 by   James from aberdeen 0 Votes
I'm having same problem been 16 weeks and 6 emails to them they only responded when I told them I would file a rippoff report on them and then they responded that they are too busy building new website to pay what they owe.
My full report can be found here with others who have been scammed by them.

28th of May, 2012 by   Rebeka 0 Votes
Same here i turned my points in on Nov 20 2011 for a $25.00 Walmart gift card and it is May 28, 2012 still no gift card. I have emailed them several times and get the same answer it takes 8 to 12 weeks well it has been 6 months.
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   wildchcik210 0 Votes
I have had the same problem. I redeemed 7500 points on 12/28/2011 for a Bed Bath Beyond card which I still do not have. I have contacted them several times. I have now reported them to the Better Business Bureau in their area by email. A very simple process you should all do. Maybe if we all report them they will pay up. I just redeemed another 7500 for a Walmart card so they now owe me 2 cards. In 2010 it took them 6 months to send me my Target card. I did receive it after months and months of emails to them with no repsonse. This is a horrible company.
 21st of Jun, 2012 by   katbell 0 Votes
Same thing here 6 months and no gift card. I have emailed them time and time again with no response back.
 9th of Aug, 2012 by   wildchcik210 0 Votes
I wanted to update everyone. There is hope here. I redeemed points back in December 2011 and I emailed and emailed and tried calling and their phone is no longer working. I reported them twice to the BBB and they did not respond so the BBB threw my cases out. It took 8 1/2 months and I had totally given up when today in the mail were my 2 reward cards! I could not believe it. Keep pressuring them!
 1st of Nov, 2012 by   Biwexe 0 Votes

They have stopped paying out and have created a "sister" site as well - Rewardport.com

They have stopped paying out and have created a "sister" site as well. Done with them!
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   Stewart14 0 Votes
I redeemed my points for a 25.00 gift card for Walmart in Febuary 2012 and here it is April 2013 and i still haven't gotten it, They won't answer emails either.

Beware of Car Break Scams!

Latest Groups