Posted:

customer service

Hollywood, Florida
resveratrolultra.com
Everyone call James Castro for a resveratrol complaint. He says he is in charge- but he could do nothing for me. Maybe if everyone who has a complaint about resveratrol (and all the added charges, plus the fine print on returns and conditions which are not included in the order like every other legitimate company) called James- maybe James Castro, who is in charge, will do something. For some reason, I do not believe that James Castro is in charge. I worked customer service, and I always believed in "the customer is always right policy." I always tried to help the customer to a satisfactory settlement because a satisfied customer is worth more word of mouth than advertising. Instead, James Castro and Resveratrol now have another unsatisified customer who is putting the information forth. I will go on every site and blog about James Castro and his unwillingness to provide good customer service; therefore, as the voice of Resveratrol, he is saying that Resveratrol Ultra does not provide quality customer service as well.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

4th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - Refunds
3007 Greene St
Phone: 1-866-949-0138.
resveratrolultra.com

Buyer beware !!! Ordered product on 4-16 and cancelled on 5-01 on the 15 day of my free trial, or so I thought. Days start counting on the day you order. The product may work if used over a long period of time, but I saw no results in 15 days. If you do decide to use their free trial, I would take out 30 pills as soon as you receive the product, call and cancel the same day you receive it and mail it back asap.
 5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - didn't send copy of terms with product
Resveratrol
resveratrolultra.com

They didn't send a copy of terms with product, so I didn't realize I only had 15 days to stop them from taking money out of my account. I haven't taken all of the pills, but I can't get my money back. I told customer service that the pills caused me to have headaches. They only said have a good day.
 10th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I got the same run around also. It is the biggest scam. You would think that the Government would be policing scams like this.
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Here's how I'm solving this. You can read my complaint under Jay Alex.
My advice if you choose to cancel.
1. Do so immediately either when the product arrives or when you notice the charge to your account. Essentially, before 15 days has passed from the date you order.
2. Cancel your debit card or report your credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges. Place a fraud complaint with your bank or credit card.
4. If you do call be sure to get the full name of the person you are speaking too. I believe these calls are outsourced to India. No offense. Because the people you talk to have accents and american names like Mary Daniels, Justin Anderson. Be sure to get a confirmation number of the cancellation. This is important info to give to your banks or credit card fraud dept. Also kept the email confirmation form the company that was sent to your email. Documentation goes a long way to getting your money back.
Lastly...
5. If you are truly interested in using this stuff, go to Puritian Pride Vitamins, they have the stuff as well and great offers like buy two and get three free! And it is cheaper and they won't continue to bill you. That's what I'm talking about!
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Here's how I'm solving this. You can read my complaint under Jay Alex.
Lastly...
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Sent for free sample. Received on May 1. On May 10, my credit card was charged $83.00 with out my authorzation. I called and told them that I wanted the charged removed and they said that the product was on its way. You don't have 15 days to cancel because by the time its shipped and received 7-10 day is gone already. So how are you suppose to try product return and not get charged? Its not possible. Welcome to a another scam job. I contact my bank and they will go after them I will not except product when delivered. Don't you like that they have no website. I wonder if Dr. Oz even knows that they are using his name?
 22nd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - RMA number -cannot obtain
Resveratrol ultra
3007 Greene Street
Phone: 866-992-6556
resveratrolultra.com

I received a 2nd bottle that I did not request and the company will not answer the phone number provided. I have to have a RMA number to return anything or they wil not accept the package. SCAM
 22nd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
BEWARE, Everything they are saying is true. This is the ultimate SCAM and I'm sorry I didn't read anything about it before I ordered it.
What I did was immediately cancel my debit card before they were able to deduct the $87.00 from my account. "I haven't even received the product yet, but something just didn't feel right!. I attempted to call the 1-800 #, but all you get is put on ETERNAL HOLD...SCAMSACM> DON'T DO IT!!!
 25th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered a trial order from this company and was charged $3.96 shipping/handling on my credit card 4/20. I NEVER received any product. On 5/6 I was charged 87.13 on my credit card and again on 5/20 a charge of 87.14 on my credit card. And, I still had NOT received ANY product. I called the customer service department on 5/25 and the rep argued with my that I HAD received the product on XX date. I told him, I think his name was John but he was difficult to understand, that I had NOT received the product and wanted a full refund and to cancel any further shipments effective immediately. He continue to tell me that I had received the product and that I needed to call or go to my postal office!!! And then proceeded to offer me a discounted rate moving forward!! After about a 15 minute intense debate with this man, I hung up in frustration!! This is AWFUL!! And should be a CRIME!!! It IS A CRIME! I am going to also investigate my rights to file criminal charges!! This operation needs to be SHUT DOWN!!
 26th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
On May 18, 2009, I returned to Resveratrol Ultra, a bottle of Reseveratrol, manufactured by FWM Laboratories, which I never ordered. Since these people purposely did not include a packing or any information with regards to my account, I had no alternative but write a letter disputing the charges, if any, and returned the merchandise to the Hollywood, Florida shipping address. On May 1st they charged approximately $87.00 to my credit. Today, I found that my credit card has a new pending charge from FWM Laboratories for the same amount. I must assume this charge is for a bottle of a different diet pill. I am disputing both charges with my credit card company, Bank of America. Please be aware that all this began after they advertised a bottle of Reveratrol free of charge with only shipping charges. This company is nothing but a scam.
 28th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - i du not wanted
Resveratrol ultra

Plesae du not send anymore i will not pay for the idem I du not let you put me in the atometic billing .I du not want you to charge my credit caThank yourd.
 29th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was also scammed. can someone tell me what the bank charge showed up as what company? I think it is called EZ ACEBERRY on my card? does anyone know, because I want to call my bank.
also, where else c an we go if they will not give our money back. thank you, Kathryn san francisco
 29th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Do not order from them online. Check the tiny print at the bottom of their web page. They will send more bottles and charge you. I had my credit card company dispute the charge and they credited my account. Had to call them, got a return number and address, different from web site. Lost money on shipping both ways. THAT IS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY, ON SHIPPING. SCAM!
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - Fraudulent
resveratrol-study.com

BUYER BEWARE
This company indicates you are getting a free trial and only pay for shipping and sneaks language into the terms & conditions that if you don't return the product, after 15 days, they will bill your credit card $90. They also billed me twice for shipping. Please check your credit card statements.
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - taking money out of my checking account for Resveratrol Ultra products not received
FWM Laboratories/Resveratrol Ultra
Phone: 1-800-219-5111

I was charged $87.13 for Resveratrol Ultra that I did NOT receive. I contacted their company and a refund was refused.
GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK
My advice if you choose to cancel.
2. Cancel your debit card or report you credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges.
3. RETURN the stuff. You have 15 days from the date it was shipped to obtain a refund as they state in their REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY. So if you call find out what day it shipped. Chances are you are within the 15 days still. WATCH OUT for the operators they will tell you to keep the stuff. Yeah right! And they will not give you a Refund Merchandise Authorization number. So mail it back with a tracking number from either the post office or UPS. SEND A LETTER REQUESTING YOUR REFUND

Resveratrol Ultra - misleading advertising
3007 Greene St.
Florida

Like everyone elses complaint, product was advertised as free, just pay shipping. Did not see the fine print I was later told informed me I had only 12 days to call and cancel a service I did not know I had subscribed to until I received a charge for 87.13. Wish I had checked it out here first. What a rip off. Am reporting it to Better Business Bureau.
 3rd of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Huge fraud going on! Ordered "free" sample on-line. Tried it out & didn't really think it was legit. HAD NO IDEA this was an automatic mothly "subscription." One mother later another bottle was sent ... spent 7 days trying to get through to the phone number listed on the website for returns. On hold for as long as 20 minutes, when a recording came on asking me to leave my phone number for a return call "because your business is important to us" ... Finally got through late one evening and spoke with an actual person who refused to give me an RMA# for the return. She instead told me I would be notified by e-mail but did cancel my bogus "subscription." No phone call, no e-mail. Tried the phone # again the next week and the numbver had a (new?) recording and option selection. Another joke ... the recording kept repeating no matter what option you selected. Want to cancel charge on my credit card but am afraid my credsit report will reflect something to the effect that I owe money. I am perfectly willing to return the product (unopened) but there is no packing slip and the only address I could find was on their website which clearly stated that their shipping department WOULD NOT accept any package without an RMA# ... which they won't give me. STAY AWAY from these guys. Everyone who gets sucked into their advertisement on the internet should know what this is ... a fraud, and shame on Yahoo for posting their come-on ads.
 4th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
How does this keep happening. When so many people are getting scammed by the same company ... how can they continue to stay in business? With shady business practices, no clear direction on how to cancel to prevent further charges, and then telling you that you have already exceeded your trial period and you will not be refunded what the have "stolen" from your bank account. They also advertise a RISK FREE 30-day Money Back Guarantee. SURE, I REALLY BELIEVE THAT ONE!!!
 4th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - Charged Credit card
Resveratrol Ults
myordersupport.com

My credit card was charged without my consent for 87.13 for the trial of this product. This does not lend any credibility to the product! This must be a scam!

Contact Us