Posted:

Refusal to reverse credit card charge

FWM Laboratory
3007 Green Street
Hollywood, United States
Phone: 866-949-0138
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

REPEAT DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

Placed order for free-trial of Resveratrol Ultra on April 12
Received order April 17 - on Arpil 30 spoke with Foie to register dissatisfaction with the product and requested reversal of credit card charge of $87.83.

May 1 spoke with Frank requesting address to return product and he stated it was not longer necessary to send the product back but I was to call back in 3 days. Gave me confirmation #736-879

May 6 spoke wih Joan Edwards and she refuses to reverse the charges because the product wasn't returned within 15 days from the DATE OF THE ORDER even though I didn't receive it for 5 days.

This is a scam to get $87.83 from everyone who uses their FREE-TRIAL OFFER.

Complaint comments Comments (371) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

21st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I read info but did NOT order product. No way to contact company.
Order sent...$89.13
 28th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I went on line and ordered the ultra cleanse product 04-13-2009.
I recieved the product 04-20-2009, I did not agree to purchase any more of the product. Resveratrol Ultra on 04-27-2009 took 87.13 out of my checking account. Un authorized. I tried to called the customer service department starting04-24-2009 to tell them about the late deliverly and to make sure I did not get anymore of the product, the phone line was always busy, I
called the number that was on the bottle of pills, 1-800-955-8531 were it states for information or to tell about a reaction.
I looked on the internet to find another phone number on 04-28-2009 I called and talked to a lady by thr name of Foie she cancelled the subscription that I did not order and was RUDE to me when I ask for a refund.
I do not care if this product would make you live 50 years longer and in good health. I think it is a scam, and Dr. Oz is part of it I do not care if Oprah had him on her show she should of check the complaints about his company they are all the same, so who is right? Dr. Oz's company is a RIP OFF.
I am turning this incident over to my banks FRAUD department, and we will go from there.
 4th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - customer service
3007 Greene St
Phone: 1-866-949-0138.
resveratrolultra.com

Buyer beware !!! Ordered product on 4-16 and cancelled on 5-01 on the 15 day of my free trial, or so I thought. Days start counting on the day you order. The product may work if used over a long period of time, but I saw no results in 15 days. If you do decide to use their free trial, I would take out 30 pills as soon as you receive the product, call and cancel the same day you receive it and mail it back asap.
 4th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I received what I thought was a "free" sample. There were no instructions with the bottle of pills or directions for sending them back. When I received another shipment, I called the number on the bottle and was told they don't send instructions because they are "clearly" stated in the terms and conditions on the website. They did stop the future orders, but meanwhile there are now two charges for $87 on my credit card. They said they would elevate my request for refund and I should hear in 2 to 3 days. If I do not receive a refund, I will contact the Attorney General's office in my State (South Dakota) to see about having this company barred from further advertising. I will NEVER order a "free trial" of anything again. If the product is so GOOD, why do they need to trick people into trying it?
 5th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - customer service
Resveratrol
resveratrolultra.com

They didn't send a copy of terms with product, so I didn't realize I only had 15 days to stop them from taking money out of my account. I haven't taken all of the pills, but I can't get my money back. I told customer service that the pills caused me to have headaches. They only said have a good day.
 6th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered my free product and was not told that it was 15 days from day ordered. My credit card was charged $88.00 when I called I was told the cancelation was to late that it was from the day I placed the order. That is no where and I didn't see anything that said I would be charged $88.00. When my package came there was nothing inside giving me any information. I believe this is a scam to get your credit card information so they can bill you what they want. I was also told that if I would purchase again he would give it to me for $40.002
 9th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - charge on cretit card
resveratrol ultra

i bought a trial bottle of resveratrol ultra for $3.95 for shipping. I didn[t read anywhere that you had a certain amount of time to cancel the trial bottle or you would be charged $87.13 for that bottle. It took at least a week to get the bottle and how would you know in less than a week if the product would work. I think this is a scam.

Lynn Welfare
 10th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - $87.13 charge
Florida

I ordered the free trial on 4/17/09. The following week I tried unsuccessfully to contact the company to cancel my trial. I was continually unable to reach them and then was out of the country the following week. Upon my return, I realized that they drafted my account for $87.13 - per their terms and conditions. I finally reached someone on Sunday, 5/10/09 and was told that because I was unable to comply with their terms and conditions (not sure why it's my fault their lines were busy) they could not offer a refund. I'm stuck with the $87.13 as well as bank fees incurred due to the unexpected hit on my account. Skip this product and this shady company.
 10th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I got the same run around also. It is the biggest scam. You would think that the Government would be policing scams like this.
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered 4/18/09 and cancelled 04/22/09. May 6 a charge of $87.13 was deducted from my bank. I called and "TRIED" to tell them i never received the product to even get the free trial period, and to inform them i cancelled this on 4/22/09. They consistantly tried to tell me per their records this was the first time i had phoned them, NOT. I was told to call them back 2-3 days later to find out the status of my refund. This information was given to me by a Supervisor by the name of "JANE". Very uncooperative, insisted they were right and i was wrong. ''''''THEIR WEBSITE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SCAM"""""" BUYER BEWARE !!!

Resveratrol Ultra - billing
FWM Laboratories
3007 Greene Street
Phone: 1-866-949-0138
resveratrolultra.com

Well, I ordered this stuff because the website stated that I would only be charged for the $3.95 shipping and handling for a free 30-day supply. After attempting to order the first time with out success (the web site encountered a problem), I attempted to place another order. As you would guess, I ended up placing two orders.

The product arrived within 4 days. Much to my surprise. What I didn't realized was that my account was charged 16 days later for $87.13. TWICE!!!
WHF! What is this $87.13. OH the cost of this stuff.??? This information is not apparent on the website because it is well hidden. You can find this information under the TERMS AND CONDITION section. The terms are indicated that if you order you are agreeing to one month supply and ENROLLMENT IN AUTOSHIP PROGRAM. It states that your account will be charged the "low" price of $87.13 plust $3.95 S&H at the end of your 15 day trial. You have to call before the end of your 15 day trail and return the unused protion to not be bill any further. However, if you call after the 15 days you are basically stuck. What they do not tell you is that your 15 days started the day you order. Now if you are unsatified with your product after you get it, you may return the stuff within 15 days from the date it was SHIPPED in order to receive a refund. However, you must call and optain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number? What! When I called the 1866-949-0138 number, guess what...I was informed I didn't need a RMA number. I asked for a supervisor, who informed me that they would escalate my complaint and process a refund. Question? Don't I need to return the product for a refund?
These people are clearly operating a business to catch people who are not really reading the fine print. Yes, I fell for the $3.95 shipping. And you know what?...You will be charged the $3.95 every time they ship to you with the charge of $87.13 for the pills. OMG!!!

My advice if you choose to cancel.
1. Do so immediately either when the product arrives or when you notice the charge to your account. Essentially, before 15 days has passed from the date you order.
2. Cancel your debit card or report you credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges.
3. RETURN the stuff. You have 15 days from the date it was shipped to obtain a refund as they state in their REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY. So if you call find out what day it shipped. Chances are you are within the 15 days still. WATCH OUT for the operators they will tell you to keep the stuff. Yeah right! And they will not give you a Refund Merchandise Authorization number. So mail it back with a tracking number from either the post office or UPS.
4. If you are truly interested in using this stuff, go to Puritian Pride Vitamins, they have the stuff as well and great offers like buy two and get three free! And it is cheaper and they won't continue to bill you. That's what I'm talking about!

I bet if Oprah and Dr. Oz knew that they were being linked to such a scam based business such as FWM Laboratories. Maybe all of us who have been duped should send an email to Oprah and Dr. OZ and let our voices be heard!
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Here's how I'm solving this. You can read my complaint under Jay Alex.
My advice if you choose to cancel.
2. Cancel your debit card or report your credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges. Place a fraud complaint with your bank or credit card.
4. If you do call be sure to get the full name of the person you are speaking too. I believe these calls are outsourced to India. No offense. Because the people you talk to have accents and american names like Mary Daniels, Justin Anderson. Be sure to get a confirmation number of the cancellation. This is important info to give to your banks or credit card fraud dept. Also kept the email confirmation form the company that was sent to your email. Documentation goes a long way to getting your money back.
Lastly...
5. If you are truly interested in using this stuff, go to Puritian Pride Vitamins, they have the stuff as well and great offers like buy two and get three free! And it is cheaper and they won't continue to bill you. That's what I'm talking about!
 11th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Sent for free sample. Received on May 1. On May 10, my credit card was charged $83.00 with out my authorzation. I called and told them that I wanted the charged removed and they said that the product was on its way. You don't have 15 days to cancel because by the time its shipped and received 7-10 day is gone already. So how are you suppose to try product return and not get charged? Its not possible. Welcome to a another scam job. I contact my bank and they will go after them I will not except product when delivered. Don't you like that they have no website. I wonder if Dr. Oz even knows that they are using his name?
 13th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Well, add me to the "stupid" list. Ordered on 4/17, received 7 days later, canceled on 5/4, credit card charged 87.13. No refund as I didn't cancel within the alloted time since the company counts the 14 days from date of order not date of receipt. What a rip-off. Shame on you Dr. Oz for letting these crooks use your name.
 14th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I ordered this "free sample" & was later billed for $87.13. It seems that I had to return this so called free sample in 15 days. Of course, it doesn't say that on the page where you send for your free sample. It states very clearly that "satisfaction is guaranteed". STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!

Resveratrol Ultra - Won't refund
Florida

Signed up for FREE sample and ended up with an almost $90 charge for a product I never even opened. They claim there were Terms and Conditions on the web site and there might have been but they were certainly not highlighted. They were rude aggressive and not at all interested in satisfying my lack of intention to sign on with them. They need a class action suit for sure!!! Who wants to start it????

Resveratrol Ultra - 15 day trial
Florida

I enrolled in the 15 day trial on 4/29.. I just recieved this product on 5/9/2009. I called today 5/15 to cancel and they stated I was too late and that even though I have 3 weeks worth left, I would not get a refund on this product. On the website, it is 15 day trial and satisfaction guaranteed. I ended up putting a complaint in with bbb.org. I will check the bbb.org from now on before ordering online. I am also going to my credit card company and issuing a complaint with them about this vendor.
 15th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
It was advertised on 60 minutes - it had to be legit!! What a joke. I found out that the 15 days started at the time of order when a cs rep called and informed me I only had a few days left. I hadn't even gotten the product. I have a order conformation for the resveratrol product, that's all. My debit card was billed 39.95 for some Pure Berry Max, and their cs rep said it was ordered at the same time, but not cancelled. This company has charged my debit card for unauthorized charges & my concerns has a high priority to be resolved. The refund dept can't accept direct calls and the cs rep can't transfer. What a rip off. I hope that some one likes the Pure Berry Max, because I've never received it. The name of the company should be lies and deceiption.
s
 16th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I came close to ordering this product. I'm glad to have come across these complaints, so I now can avoid getting scammed also.
Wendy
 18th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Resveratrol Ultra - Unexpected Charges
3319 Lombard Rd
Amarillo
Texas
Phone: 806-353-2736

This will be my 5th attempt to reach you by phone. You continue to put me on hold and never answer my phone call it is now 12:45 and I am hanging up for the 5th time, after holding for 19 minutes I am tired of holding the number I have called is 866-646-1003, I will try the number 866-992-6556 and see what happens while I continue to write. The bank is the one that warned me about you going to charge me and advise me to cancel my membership. But how can I do that if you never answer the phone. Well, let it be known that I HAVE CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP. I can not believe that you are running your business this way. I finally hung up on the other line, after 10 minutes. I will be making a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Your company is riduclious.

Contact Us