Posted: Mar 21, 2013 by

fraud

India
resume2excel.com
This is totally a fraud company.First off all they have called me for registering with them with only Rs 1300. In return they will forward your resume to the CMM LEVEL 5 company and the chances of getting good salary will be high as only based on their reference the company will recruit...but the picture got change in the next step when the asked to give Rs 3200 more for resume writing... then I quite from their fraud net .So I request all of you, who will get call from Resume2Excel. Plz don't entertain them and disconnect their call to save yourself from their money sucking...I have lost my Rs 1300. Please be aware on this.

Resume2excel

Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country India Complaint category Annoying Commercials

Comments

29th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
thanks Asmin84 you save my 1300 too...Satyjeet
 1st of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
i have perchesed order of combo compny give provided job but copany don't gave any service provide and not a call an ans me so how to get my many return ?
 1st of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes

Resume2excel - Asking for money b4 the service
India
resume2excel.com

Dear All,
I have enrolled a premium service in Timesjobs.com.They informed me that they will forward my resume to some of the consultancies across the country for a better career.This resume2excel having a reference from timesjobs.com got my contact number and called be to sell their service.
The Way they spoke is quite evident that they are cheating and misleading.Since Top Recruitment Firms will not be interested in any money before providing the service.Don't get carried away by their words.
Wonder what they do with resume writing.Only the person who seeks for Employment knows about his skill and things what to add and what not to add.

Contact Us