logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Texas Road House
Horrible service/ poop fly in my food
2. (4 mins ago)
White Label Dating
Fake account
3. (43 mins ago)
Match.com
Unauthorized charge and debit from my credit card
4. (45 mins ago)
BMW Automobile Company UK
Fake lottery winning ...
5. (49 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Resorts Anytime, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - Exchanged Coral Reef resort for a membership

Resorts Anytime Contacts & Informations

33 Office Park Road
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Phone: 1-800-983-3931
hiltonheadanytime.com
I was in Hilton Head last February and exchanged by Coral Reef timeshare for a membership in Resorts Anytime. I paid $4089 and Resort Anytime bought by timeshare for $3030 so my net cost would have been just over $1000. The $3030 cheque was supposed to be mailed to me within 60 days. I have not seen anything yet and my phone calls and emails have not been answered.

Does anybody know if Resorts Anytime is a scam? Did I loose all my money? DO I have any recourses?
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jun, 2010 by   theswish 0 Votes
I would call Coral Reef management and see if they ever even got any paperwork for it. Them you would know if the deal was legit or not.
 26th of Aug, 2010 by   d-e-m -1 Votes
I am in the same boat, I exchanged mine in May and have been getting the run around with no resolution yet.
 29th of Aug, 2010 by   baccarat 0 Votes
I agree with the two comments above. I did a similar thing Traded in 3time shares weeks and paid them $4250, I was told by someone in the industry that they do not take your timeshares over and come January you still have to pay the maintenance fees.I returned and asked for my timeshare back and they said with pleasure but you can not get your money back.I have tried to get my money back and now have a lawyer investigating it. he thinks it is a scam.
 29th of Aug, 2010 by   baccarat +1 Votes
no comment
 1st of Sep, 2010 by   hhi10 0 Votes
If you're referring to Resorts Anytime license agreement to access their "propriatery condo/resort web-site", then it's has nothing of value they claim. The same resorts and condos are available at no cost at all thru travel agency web-site and on many occasions the price per week is lower and the info about resort / condo is more detailed and complete. Unfortunately, was able to find this out only after receiving the access to Resorts Anytime web-site. So, BEWARE and don't become a victim!
 4th of Oct, 2010 by   mowilson49 +1 Votes
Thanks very much for this information. We went through the presentation and decided to check the company out on line before joining. We definitely will not join at this point. In the past we were lied to by Coral Resorts but ended up getting all of our money back. As a bonus we were able to help several others get their money back in the same way. It looks like everything associated with Coral Resorts is a scam. They make the "Resorts Anytime" plan look very tempting but I will save my money thanks to the people on this website that shared their experiences.
 30th of Oct, 2010 by   JohnRobi 0 Votes
I finally received the final payment for the $3030 amount owed me. Rodney Yurco from Resorts Anytime was very helpful in chasing the issue and getting it resolved.
 2nd of Nov, 2010 by   Rodney Jackson 0 Votes
I am just starting this path. I signed up w/ Resorts Anytime on July 4th, 2010. They supposedly purchased my timeshare in the North GA mountains. Just received the Maintenance Fee agreement from the timeshare. Contacted them to ask a/b the unit having been purchased, only to find out they never received any buyout info from Resorts Anytime.

Have called Rodney Yurco and left message for him and my salesrep Evan Berg. I will provide follow-up as soon as I know more. Stay tuned.

Rodney Jackson
Rex, GA
 8th of Nov, 2010 by   Rodney Jackson 0 Votes
Rodney Yurco did call me back. He explained the need for a copy of my deed for the timeshare. I had to contact the county courthouse that I purchased the timeshare circa 1995 to get one and they are not sure they can find it, but at least the ball is in motion. Stay tuned...

Rodney Jackson
Rex, GA
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   Nora B 0 Votes
It is time for a class action law suit. I am initiating a lawsuit and would like to know if anyone else is interested in pursuing a suit against them. Information needed: Contact information where you can be reached and basic explanation of your complaint. Please e-mail resortssuit@aol.com
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   1happycamper +1 Votes
well i was down in hhi and my husband and i purchased in oct 2010. We have since taken three amazing vacations. No exchange fee nor did we pay any maintenance fee. The 5500 we spent on the club has already been made up in savings. I guess i'm the only "lucky one".
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   1happycamper -1 Votes
we i hope you guys know deed transfer takes some time. have you ever known any court that's quick.
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   Bruce Janis 0 Votes
My husband and I agree that Resorts Anytime is in business to take advantage of unhappy Island Links Coral Resorts customers. There is nothing they offer for $4000+ that can't be accessed cheaper elsewhere! Plus, there IS a yearly membership fee.
 21st of May, 2011 by   Resorts Anytime OK 0 Votes
We purchaced Resorts anytime in june 2010. Traded in two weeks we were not using but were paying maint. fees on. Apparently the deeds were transfered as we recieved no maint. billing in january 2011. We have also taken two vacations with the program both were less $ than any internet deals. Seems it works well for some. Satisfied in florida.
 31st of May, 2011 by   timesharer 0 Votes
I too traded in two timeshares in 2010 and my experience was flawless. My husband and I are so relieved to be out the maintenance fees since we heard The resort had a $1000 assessment per deed. The maintenance fees were already nearly $900. we took a vacation to St. Maarten for spring break and couldn't have been more pleased. We had tried to exchange there for a few years but nothing was ever available. The two bedroom in March at the Sapphire Beach CLub cost us almost $600. Which is a lot less than the maintenance fees, RCI dues and exchange fees we would have paid IF we had gotten the exchange. We have also used the website for several hotel stays and I was very pleased with the prices. Resorts ANytime has worked out well for us and being able to replace our timeshares for it was the best for us.
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   clkwahoo 0 Votes
We bought in Nov.of 2010. They promised to sell our Bluegreen we owned within 3 months and that sale price was to be put toward our Coral Resorts property. What a misrepresentation! they turned it over to Time Share Partners and no such luck in selling it, We now have two which we cannot afford to keep up! What a scam! The agent Patrick Budnick felt so bad he offered us a free week stay with golf at Hilton Head. Any class action suits pending we would like to be included. clkwahoo@aol.com reply to
 12th of Mar, 2012 by   NRamirez 0 Votes
I visited Hilton Head Islands in May 2011 and after a presentation with Coral Resorts, a disappointed sales rep led us to the close out station where we were offered a Vacation Membership with Resorts Anytime. We were shown a website of luxurious destinations and resorts--no deed and no points, just wholesale rates on resorts and condos. We thought this was a great deal and puchased the membership. After receiving access to the website, we realized we had been scammed. There were not nearly as many options for destinations and the resorts and condos were no cheaper than going directly through the resort. I did some research and found that the cruises are priced above the Cruises Only rate by over $500.00 even though Resorts Anytime guarantees the lowest rates!! Rodney Yurco has not returned my calls or emails and once I finally got him on the phone, he refused to accept the misrepresentation of their services and relinquish me from the contract -- even though their policy of three days does not give you a chance to review the website since your log-in information is not sent until 15 days later.

I am fighting this as we speak and talking with a lawyer. If anyone has been successful in getting your money back, please let me know. I am doing all I can to make sure everyone knows that Resorts Anytime is a rip off!
 21st of Apr, 2012 by   NRamirez +1 Votes
I have spoken with Resorts Anytime. They have addressed all of my issues to my satisfaction and I am pleased with the outcome.
 11th of May, 2012 by   Habiba tran -1 Votes
I would like to know how you got things taken care of because my story is exactly like yours. I would love to file a
Report haunts them. I called Rodney Yurco and he basically told me the same whe told you. I feel like my family and I were taken advantage of.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   fene 0 Votes
Hilton Head, SC sales office for Resorts Anytime membership, is a total rip off
Do not trust those people there; do not buy anything from them and when they say they will take over your existing timeshare, run away fast. Theyt are lying.
They are liers
They are crooks,
I lost out big time in dealing those low lifes
Do not be taken in by them

Nigerian Students, Scammers Nabbed in Malaysia